Epilogue

I smiled as I watched Kara walk down the isle. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. Her hair was curled and she wore the brightest smile I've ever seen.

She finally got to the small stage where Lucifer stood waiting for her. He looked so handsome with his suit. He even let me do his hair.

Annalise was the Maid Of Honor. Melanie was a bridesmaid. They looked so beautiful. Every single one of them.

I guess I day dreamed because the next thing I heard was, "I do." "I do." "You may kiss the bride." Then cheering.

I looked over to the best man, which was Annalise's mate, Michael. Beside him was Joey, Melanie's mate. Somehow, everyone that joined this family, was family from the very first look.

Lucifer and Kara began walking back down the isle together. Everyone was cheering and wolf whistling.

-.-

At the reception, everyone was talking and having a good time. I turned to Jackson, who was one my left, and smiled. "Our boy has grown up perfectly."

"Well of course he did, we raised him." He laughed, then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I smiled wider and turned to look at Oliver.

He smiled at me and then turned to look at Annalise. She was dancing with Michael. I heard Oli growl lightly. He's not all for his little girl growing up yet.

Laughed and playfully slapped his knee. "Calm down. She's 19. Plus, he is her mate. Besides, its not like their doing anything bad."

He looked down. "I know, I know. I just don't want her to grow up."

"I understand."

We went back to sitting and watching everyone.

Everything was still very similar to 13 years ago. Augustus and Russell are married, they even adopted a baby and luckily enough, it was a wolf. They named her Lilah. She's 10 now and she can control the element earth.

Aiden and Louis are even more in love than when they began. Melanie, of course, found her mate. Although vampire don't have mates, her wolf side is more dominate than her vampire side. Melanie and Joey plan to get married in the next few months.

Jackson and Oliver are as crazy as usual. Always messing around. Luckily they have me to control them.

Every once in a while I would get a message from Selene about my parents, but a month ago she told me that they were choosing to be reincarnated.

As I say and thought about everyone, I realized how lucky I was. I've come back from the dead and got to bring my sin with me. I have two amazing mates, I have a living family, and my pack is awesome. I couldn't be more thankful.

**********
So... Lowsy ending, I know. Sorry.

But thank you to everyone who read my story.

At this moment, I am not writing a sequel. I may later in the future, but for now, I'm starting a new story called Through The Eyes Of The Enemy. I hope you guys will check it out, but it will probably be like this story, crappy grammar, cliff hanging chapters, forgotten story