Chapter Nineteen

"Everyone, please settle down. I have a very important announcement." He looked to me and nodded. He then raised his arm and rested his hand on my shoulder. "This is my daughter. You all knew of her but we had to lock her away for reason that she will show you very soon." He, again, nodded toward me and I stepped forward.

"Hello everyone. For those of you who dont remember, my name is Adeline." Some people went wide eyes and others were too shocked to say anything. "The reason I was locked up is because I can control the elements. Now before you call me crazy or insane, let me show you."

I centered myself and turned to face the east. "Wind, come to me." I felt the breeze in the room pick up. I heard ooh's and AWE's and that made me smile.

I then turned to the south. "Fire, come to me." I felt the air around me warm up.

Then I faced west. "Water, come to me." The air cooled me down from heat fire had brought.

I faced north and prepared myself. "Earth, come to me." I could feel grass in between my toes even though there was none there. The air smelt of freshly cut grass and just blooming flowers.

Lastly, I centered myself and called the last element. "Spirit, come to me." I felt my insides lift and suddenly, I knew how to make my family and warrior feel better.

I faced everyone and smiled. "Elements, pleas go around the room. Touch every baby, child, teen, adult, and elder. Let them know your here and that you intend to do good." I felt the elements leave my side but go by everyone else. Barely audioably I said, "Spirit, please go to my dad, brothers, and warrior. Help them threw their loss. I'm not asking you to take all the pain, just please make it bearable. Thank you."

"Now that you all see that she tell the truth, I will allow her to send them away so that I can get to the true reason we brought together this meeting." My father was using his alpha voice so I knew not to play around.

My voice was sorrowful but had hint of cheerfulness, "thank you Elements, you may depart." I felt their sudden absents but knew it was for the best. I looked to my father and gave him a small smile, "the floor is all yours."

"Thank you, Daughter." He then looked to the crowd. "Three days ago, my sweet and innocent wife was brutally murdered. We know exactly who killed her and we have him here with us today. Protectors, please bring him forward." A few muscley men walked forward with what looked like a boy in their arms.

I didn't have to look closely to realize it was Jackson. I looked to my father wide eyed. "What are you doing?!"

"What needs to be down. Now, everyone, settle down. This boy is my daughter's warrior and because of this, she will be the one to kill him."

Your dream daughter. This is what I was trying to show you. I didn't know it was because your father had gone mad and I'm sorry I couldn't figure it out sooner.

"Its okay Mom." I then ran over to Jackson and tried to get the guards to go away. "Get away from him. He hasn't done anything."

"Hold her back, she can't get in our way." I was suddenly held back and couldn't move any bit.

My father walked down, right in front of Jackson. He pulled a knife from his pocket and in one swift move, he sliced down his arm.

I screamed out in pain. It was almost like he had cut me. I fell to my knees and began to cry, hard.

My father cut him again and I felt one of the lives in my stomach begin to claw at my insides.

My dad turned to me with a horrid look. "What am I doing?!"

"You know exactly what you're doing. Your such a monster!" I knew that voice. It was Anita.

I turned to the doorway and saw her standing there. I whispered, "Wind, come to me once again please. But be settle." I felt the air around me become jittery.

I stood and walked to Anita. "Its good to see you, young Adeline. Maybe you could learn from everyone else's mistakes and join my side like you used to when you were younger."

"If only I had known how stupid in was for choosing your side when I was young. I will defiantly never make that mistake again." I braced myself, especially since heels are difficult to do anything in, and got ready for anything that may come. "Wind, whip my retched aunt Anita away from this house."

Anita went flying from the doorway and into the sky. I knew that she would be back but for now, I was happy.

I shook the heels off my feet and ran to Jackson. I released him from the ropes that had him tied up and led him to my room. Once inside, I layer him down on my bed and went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. When I walked back in Oliver was in there talking to Jackson.

"Listen, I hate having to share her but me and you, we can't fight all the time. Its not good for her and it sure as heck isn't fun for me, I'm assuming the same for you. So how about we just call it a quits."

"I already promised her that I would not argue with her over who she belongs to because in all honesty the only person she belongs to is Selene. And because of this, I would gladly be your friend."

Thats when I decided to walk in and I saw them shaking hands. "Thank you guys."

"Anything for you." It was creapy because they said it together but we got a small chuckle out of it so I guess it was okay.

I fixed Jackson up and then we went to bed. It was odd because we decoded that we didn't want to leave each other so we all slept together. Me in the middle, Jackson to my left, and Oliver to my right.

Actually, to me, it felt like this is what the rest of my life was supposed to be like. Then I felt something move in my stomachs and I knew this is was my life was supposed to be like.

**********

Two updates in one day, whaaaat. Lol. Plus this chapter is really long.

Okay I'm tired af so goodnight everyone.