Chapter Eighteen

I instantly went into a serious mode and looked at Jackson. "What's wrong?"

He looked at me with sorrow and it made me feel like my insides were going to explode. "I-its my father. He's been killed but your aunt Anita."

I felt my heart crumble. I knew what it was like to loose my mother, obviously. It only happened three days ago. But I wasn't close to her like Jackson to his father.

Go to him daughter, he needs your support.

I didn't need my mother to tell me what to do but her sweet voice gave me a push.

I got up and walked to Jackson. I heard a grunt behind behind me and I want to scream. Instead I turned to him and felt my eyes flash red and blue. "You need to stop. His dad just died and I would do the same with you. Now you can suck it up because no matter what, I'm tied to him and if you keep making this difficult, well, I could very well still reject you." Oliver then gasped and I saw it eyes flash blue.

I couldn't stand how hurt he looked so I turned and walk the rest of the distance to Jackson. I wrapped my arms around him and allowed him to cry into my shoulder. "Shh, its okay. He's in a better place now. The goddess will take care of him. I promise she will. Selene always listens."

A/N: for those of you who don't know, Selene is the goddess of the moon. I did some research and apparently there isn't a god or goddess for werewolves so she was as close as I could get. There was also Nyx, the embodiment of night, but she's all about vampires, I think. Anyway, I'll get back to writing lol.

"Thanks." He lifted his head up so that he could look at me.

"Of course." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Could you go tell my father we will be down in ten minutes?"

"Yes, I can." He gave me a weak smile and left.

I then turned to Oliver and glared. "Are you kidding me." He knew I was pissed.

He looked into his lap. "I'm sorry, I just hate sharing you."

"Its only been three damn days. Plus, his father just died and you make a big deal out of me wanting to comfort him. Of course you wouldn't understand because your an only child. You always get you what you want. Well this time you don't. You have to learn to share because he is my mate too. Yes, your my lover but he's my warrior. He will always be here to protect me and make sure that I am well. That means whenever you decide to be a dick like you were only moments ago, I'll be going to him for comfort." I paused and looked deeply into his eyes. I could read it aura and knew that I had struck something inside him. But I didn't feel one bit of sorrow. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a pack meeting to attend. I will be sure to tell everyone of our mating, situation, and I'll announce that we are going to help the New Moon Pack considering that Jackson's father was the alpha." I turned and left the room.

I walked down to my bedroom in the basement and found Louise looking threw my clothes. She jumped when she saw me. "Girl, don't do that. You scared the crap outta me."

"Sorry."

"Its fine and I hope you don't mind but I dont have any clothes and we wear the same size."

"Of course, take anything you need. I don't have much time because I want to lead the meeting so I need something classy and black."

"I have just the thing." She rummaged threw my dresser until she found what she was looking for. "Here you go."

"Thanks Lou."

"Any time."

I dressed myself in less than a minute then I raced up the stairs. When I was at the top I heard everyone in the house chatting. I opened the door and everyone turned to look at me. I got weird, confused, and disgusted looks. Instead of making a biflg deal of it, I raises my head high and walked threw the house until I found my father in the newly refurnished living room.

I nodded, "Father."

He nodded back, "daughter. Are you ready?"

"Of course." Then we stepped in front of everyone and began aong night of questions.

**********
So school was okay. Last day and we had to do a stupid presentation. Uggh.

The picture is of her outfit.