Chapter Thirty-One

Augustus, Oliver, and Jackson were outside throwing a football around, just talking and laughing every once in a while. Russell walked out the back door with bed head.

"Hey Sweetheart. How was your nap?" Augustus wrapped his arms around Russell's waste and pecked his lips.

"It was lovely. I only dreamed about our future." Russell had the gift a sight, a.k.a seeing the future.

The scene shifted to inside the house. Louise sat in the house, playing dolls with Annalise and Melanie.

"I love this dress. Don't you Aunt Lou?"

Louise smiled. "It's absolutely stunning. Of course, it would look way better on you." She paused and a light glittered in her eyes. "Here, let me see it." Anna handed Louise the dress. "Wait right here you two. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Louise got up and went outside. The scene stayed on Annalise and Mel. They were playing with their dolls when all of a sudden, Anna's eyes flashed green and a small, red rose, sprung from the floor. She plucked it and smiled.

Melanie laughed. Anna handed the rose to Mel and smiled wider. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." They hugged and giggled.

Louise walked in and saw them. She laughed. "I love  you too. Now, how does this look?" She pulled out the once tiny dress, only now, it was two different dresses that were each of the girl's size.

Louise helped the girls change into their dresses. "Wow, you two look amazing."

-_-

I smiled at myself. My family was okay. 

It's been six years since I, left, them, so everyone is 24,, Aiden is 25. The kids are around six. Augustus found his true mate the day after his 20th birthday. Louise and Aiden were still as strong as ever. They named their daughter Melanie. She was absolutely beautiful, with Aiden's black hair and Louise's blue eyes.

Annalise had my black hair, but hers was so black, it shined purple in the light. She had blue eyes. A lot of the time, people mistake Anna and Mel as sisters. But Annalise, was different, because when I died, I gave all my power to her.

Oliver and Jackson were great. They've stayed almost exactly the same. Still goofy and hilarious. They hardly ever fight.

I laughed as I watched Oliver loose attention and get hit in the stomach with the ball. I missed talking to them everyday, but I knew it was okay. If I did talk to them, they would only miss me more.

It's nice being about to check on them. If I couldn't, I think I would loose my mind worrying about them.

"Hey Honey, Lucifer wants you." I looked over to my mother. She looked so beautiful with her eternal youth. She smiled even wider when she saw my watching everyone through the fountain. "You know, you're being kind of creepy by watching them."

"I know. I just miss them so much." I was smiling but a tear managed to slip from my eye and roll down y cheek.

"It's okay, I understand. I hate that I wasn't able to meet your mates first." She paused and looked down. "Well, I guess I met one briefly."

 "Mom!"

She looked up and laughed. "I'm kidding Honey." I giggled and walked out the door.

I found my sitting under a peach tree. There was a small spring there and the water got trapped in the roots of the tree, flowing over just enough to make a very tiny stream to the pond. Lucifer loved it there. He used the small pool of water to look down at his sister and dad.