Chapter Twenty-Six

So, I have no idea if any of you are homophobic, but this chapter involves a little bit of gåy stuff. Not sexual things...just...falling in love???

Okay, read on.
**********
About an hour later, the pack had gathered in my living room. I walked down the stairs with everyone's eyes on me.

I got into the mini stage and began to use my alpha voice. "Hello everyone, I would like to begin by informing you all that I am better and that I will soon, very soon, be at my full potential once again.

"Now onto more important matters. My brother, Augustus, believes he has found his mate, he just doesn't know who. Every time we have a pack meeting, he feels the spark we all feel when we find our mates. I would like to find out who his mate is so that he, and his mate, don't have to suffer any longer."

I turned to my twin and gestured for him to come up beside me. I smiled at him and gave him a reassuring hug.

"Now, anyone in the room that feels a spark, come forward. Girls and boys, I want to help other find their mates too."

Three girls and four boys stepped up. I didn't recognise any of them but one looked familiar, a guy. I just couldn't put a name to the face.

He was tall and muscular.

They all inspected each other until the one familiar guy was standing by himself, everyone else found their mate.

I looked to Augustus and whispered, "sorry."

He looked to me and said, "there's no need to be." Then he stepped off the stage and walked to the guy. Augustus was about an inch shorter than the guy. He went up on his tip-toes and kissed the guy.

I heard everyone gasp, even out dad, but I didn't. I smiled and started clapping. Soon everyone joined in and the room with filled with cheering.

They pulled apart and grabbed each others hands. Augustus led the guy to the stage and announced his name.

"My mate goes by Max West." He then turned his head and kissed Max's cheek.

I turned to them and kissed each if them on the cheek. "I give you both my blessing." I smiled to them and grabbed my brother's hand and squeezed.

He leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "I'll explain later."

I just smiled and whispered back. "You don't need to tell me, I love you, for you. No matter what. If you wish to explain, you can. Otherwise, you don't need to."

He then embraced me in a hug and whispered directly into my ear, "I could never thank you enough."

"Just start by not bursting into tears right now." I then paused and squeezed him. Then I whispered, "I do have a question though."

"What is it."

"It's a question I must ask away from everyone."

"Okay?" We then stepped away from each other and I turned from him go the crowd.

-.-
After a few Q and A from the pack, the meeting was over. Everyone left and we all settled into our rooms, except for Augustus, Max, and I.

"So what is it you wanted to ask me?"

I smirked and said, "so who's top and and who's bottom?"

They both blushed and looked at each other. I began laughing and in-between each bubble of laughter I managed to say, "I'm kidding, you don't need to answer that."

They kept staring at each other. They don't have a full mate link yet because they haven't fully mated. Yet, it looked as if they were contemplating the answer by each other's looks.