Chapter Fourteen

Okay, one part in the story gets heated, but I won't go in great detail because I have a feeling that I will suck at writhing that kind of stuff so I'll cut it off right before it gets bad.

Enjoy!
**********
I sad up abruptly began taking deep breathes.I felt Oliver sit up and reach for me. He layer me down in his lap and stroked my hair.

"I know you probably don't want to tell me but, what happened?" His voice was full of concern and I didn't have to use my power to tell that he really cared.

"Ya, I'm fine. It was nothing, nothings wrong. Just a bad dream."

"Your lying." His voice was stern yet gentle.

I sighed. "I am, but I don't want to talk about it."

"Then show me."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Show you?"

"Oh ya, you've been locked away. Mates can send messages and images back and forth to each other."

"How?"

"Just think about talking to me and what you want to talk about." And I did. I thought about everything that happened with Jackson in the bathroom and the dream. The dream where I killed Jackson and I let the tears flow from my eyes at that.

I don't know why I cried but I did. I didn't live Jackson like I loved Oliver but we still, somehow, had a deep connection.

"Wow. I don't know what to say to that."

"I didn't expect you to." I rolled off his lap and sat up, looking him straight in the eyes.

"How is that possible?"

"Your asking me? Like I have any idea." I tugged at the roots of my hair in frustration.

"Your right." He leaned in and gently kissed me.

Soon it turned into a full on make-out session. I jumped into his lap and straddled him. I then felt as if we had to much clothes on so I broke apart to take my shirt and his off. We immediately flung ourselves back at each other once they were off and he reached behind me to unclio my bra. I shook it the rest of the way off and threw it across the room.

After a while he laid me on the bed and stripped the rest of our clothes off.

"Are you sure you want to do his?"

I smiled up at him. "Of course, especially since I'm with you."

(This is where I cut it off because, well, I just think that maybe I just shouldn't write this. Lol!)

"Wow." I managed barely above a whisper.

"I know." We were laying in bed, under the covers naked and just cuddling.

I snuggled my face into his neck and was just about to fall asleep when the door burst open.

"What the hell?"

Shit.

Oliver's voice then broke the silence in the room. "What do you want Jackson?"

**********
Wow, so it was Jacksons death that she saw. Hmmm, I wonder why he had to kill him. If only we knew.

Okay I'm going to bed, night.