Chapter Twenty-Four

The pack went in insane. "Their too young." "They don't know how to run a pack." "She just had two unnatural pups." "Their not normal, you can't leave freaks in charge."

Somehow, I found the strength to stand up, and I wasn't dizzy. "Everyone listen up." My voice was firm and was loud enough to be the goddesses. "I know you think I'm not able to fill my fathers shoes, but I have two mates, not one. Yes, it's odd and most of you, as I heard one of you say, think we're freaks just because our pups weren't born naturally. Well I can control the elements but apparently that's normal now. Maybe my pups are just special. But back to my main point, you guys think that we're not ready. Honestly, I'd be surprised if we actually were." I turned around to smile at Jackson and Oliver. "But at least we know we are and we know exactly what it takes to run a pack." They nodded and I turned back to the crowd. "I'm sorry that you believe that we can't do this, but my father is still here, he can still help us to understand exactly what we're doing. But I can assure you that we'll all do our best to help this pack stay strong and powerful, as well as kind and caring." I turned to my father in a much quieter voice I said, "I'm dome speaking now." Then I got hit with the dizziness once again and right before I hit the ground, I felt arms around my back. I looked up and say my amazing twin. Then Jackson ran to my left, Oliver to my right. Both panicking and asking me if I were okay. Well, Oliver was panicking, Jackson knew I was okay.

"I'm just a bit dizzy and maybe a little tired. Thank you Augustus, I don't know what I would do without you."

"Anytime Twin." We smiled at each other then he helps me upright and walked me to my bed room, my mates trailing behind us.

He sat me down on my bed and looked down at me. "What? Is there something wrong?"

"Actually, Aiden is pretty pissed. He wanted to be the next alpha. Technically, he was supposed to be."

I looked down and felt a tear sun down my nose and I saw it drip onto my dress. "Is he mad at me or Dad?"

"I'm pretty sure its more Dad than you. I'm sorry."

I looked up and reach for his face. I made him look at me them. "Its not your fault Twin, I know its not. Don't feel bad when you have nothing to do with it." He gave me a week smile then turned around to leave.

"Love you Twin."

"Love you." Then as he left, my mates walked in.

Jackson went to the left side of the bed, Oliver to the right-like always.

"I don't want to go to bed yet," and right on que, both of the babies/pups started crying. "Yay, I got them this time." The boys laughed as I tried to climb over Oliver. He moved his legs and helped me, luckily, otherwise I would have fallen. I walked to the cribs and got both of my children. I walked to the rocking chair and sat down, just in case the dizziness came back. I rocked the chair while I slightly bounced the kids.

After a while, they finally stopped crying and I went to put them in bed. I sat them down and kissed their foreheads.

I headed back over to the bed and manage to crawl over a sleeping Oliver without disturbing him the slightest bit. I threw the blankets over my head and turned onto my left side. I looked at Jackson and smiled, he looked so peaceful.

"You know, staring isn't very nice." He smiled and looked so cocky.

"Yeah but I have a right to look. After all, you're super cute, and hot, and sexy, and should I go on?" I gave him my most innocent smile.

"Oh please do. Describe exactly what it is that makes you think I'm those things."

"Well, for starters, you have this sense of self-confidence that is totally sexy. You also have these really big muscles that hot. And your personality, oh how I have fallen in love with your cute but cocky personality." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I know exactly what you're talking about." He turned his head and captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I sat up and pushed him so that he was flat on his back. I then I put a leg on either side of his hips. I leaned back in and kissed him with all I had.

We sat there for what seemed like hours but was merely only minutes. We only broke apart when we heard Oliver stir.

"What are you guys doing?" He didn't sound jealous or mad or even frustrated, just very sleepy.

"N-nothing, sorry for waking you." I climbed off of Jackson and laid back down. I leaned over and kissed Oliver then got comfortable lying on my back in between my two mates. I reached my hands down and grabbed each of theirs. "I love you guys so much. Don't ever forget that."

"We know," they said together.

I squeezed their hands. "That's not weird at all." We laughed then moved a little to get more comfortable.

After a good five minutes, I passed out holding the two hands of the men I love. I fell asleep in the very room where I had conceived my two amazing twins, who are in this room sleeping along with me.

My life may be messed up and my future may be even messier but at least I have and amazing family to help me through it.

**********

So family is everything.

I apologize, I said I would update more but I haven't. I had this chapter halfway done about 3 or 4 days ago when I suddenly felt this crazy urge to do something super stupid (that I will not speak about because I would suddenly be a very bad influence).

Anyway, I'm in a car right now finishing the chapter, going around my town looking at all the floods. Wish us luck because I'm afraid that we're going to get stuck and the whole truck is going to submerge into the water and we're just going to drown. Well, this isn't the first time that I've had this thought.

Okay, I'm going to go now, Bye.