Chapter 46: The Blue Ray Wizard Tower

Inside the Blue Ray Wizard Tower.

Mistress Allieah and Olivia arrived at the Blue Hall, the main hall of the tower and the main entrance and exit teleportation coordinates inside the tower.

Faint blue light flashed when they arrived.

When everyone saw that it was the Mistress who arrived, the Sentry wizards together with every wizard who was in the main hall, bowed respectfully and greeted in reverence.

"Welcome back, Mistress."

Mistress Allieah lifted her head and swept her mystifying and penetrating gazes over the wizards around. This was how she returned the greetings.

There was no smile on her face but there was no indifference either.

It was just her usual self. There were quite a few times that the Mistress had something to say, but most of the time, she was as mystifyingly impassive as she could be. And everyone was already long used to it and made their respect to the Mistress even more pronounced and their reverence even more profound.

After all, they knew that the ones who were on the peak of power were, most of the time, temperamental and eccentric.

Mistress Allieah took her time walking around. Olivia was following a step behind. They were heading towards the Fifth Tower wherein only the core members of the Wizard Tower were allowed to go in.

The Fifth Tower was where the Master and the Mistress resided.

The Blue Ray Wizard Tower was in fact like tower blocks, encircling and enclosing one another. Each tower was taller than the other.

There Blue Ray Wizard Tower consisted of five towers. Each tower was better than the other.

Each tower has a designation according to the rank of the wizard member. Thus, the inner the tower, the more special the perks and amenities within were.

Each tower also had a Practicing Oval wherein the MaËn or the magical energy was gathered and concentrated by an array and a treasure. And just the same, the inner the tower was, the more MaËn there was inside the Practicing Oval and the more concentrated they became.

In this way, the members would be able to practice more effectively and efficiently.

The First Tower was where the first line of defense was. This was where the main entrance and exit coordinates were placed. It was also the receiving lounge open for the few visitors who had some prior scheduled engagements with the Blue Ray Tower.

The Second Tower was the quarters of the Sentry and the newbies or the third ranking members of the Tower. The newbies were either assigned as sentries or they were assigned to farm and cultivate medicinal herbs as part of their trainings.

The Third Tower was where the second ranking members were residing. The second ranking members were already assigned according to their specialization such as medicinal herb farming, concocting potions, inscribing spells and practicing incantations, mastering their elemental abilities, and even practicing combat skills.

Yes, it was also a must to practice the combat skills of every wizard. This was what the Blue Ray Tower specially decided on. It was a direct command from the Master and the Mistress. They believed that wizards should not just be good in casting out spells and elemental attacks, but their body should be trained as well in combat so that their fighting ability would be better and when the time came that their power ran out, they would still be able to protect themselves and save their own lives.

Coming to the Fourth Tower, this was the quarters of the First Blues and where the grandest places for all the members of the Blue Ray Wizard Tower were located. For all the members, the Fourth Tower was the best among the rest.