•Chapter 30•

【♚𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚】

We all looked at Tom waiting for something to happen. He too seemed confused as he pressed the button again.

"...You brought, a TV remote?" Tord asked with a bored face expression.

Tom then started to press the button repeatedly aggressively. "Stupid piece of junk. It's supposed to be a detonator! Maaaatt... Why isn't it working?" Tom asked Matt.

"Oh, I left the bomb at home." Matt replied.

I placed my hand on my heart. Oh thank God. I would of killed Tom if he dared to hurt Matt.

"M-Matt! WHY?"

"I didn't want to be blown up!"

"You'd be fine! It was GINGER proof!"

"I'm STRAWBERRY BLONDE!!!"

I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit. God, they use to fight like this all the time in highschool.

Just then, Tord started to laugh. "Don't worry Matt, I have a better idea!" Tord proclaimed with a creepy grin.

"You do?" Matt asked as he smiled innocently. "You won't be blown up. You'll be CRUSHED." Tord said as his creepy grin turned into an evil one.

"That doesn't sound any better." Matt said scared. I stepped up, and used myself as a shield in front of Matt.

"I wish the hell you would." I threatened the Red Bastard. Tord smiled innocently as he took out the remote from the previous chapter and pressed it.

Once again an electric shock wave hit my body. I clenched my teeth holding in my screams of agony, but I still kept my grip so I didn't fall.

"Y/N!" Tom and Matt called out, but couldn't get to close to my electrifying body, for they would be electrocuted.

"Now then...where was I? Oh yes! But it's what you wanted right? To see my secret weapon? To put a stop to me once and for all?"

He finally let go of the button, and I dropped to my knees panting hard. Steam rising from my body. "Cheese and Rice, I hate this fucking thing!" I said to myself holding onto the collar around my neck.

Matt, who was on to floor next to me, helped me up by wrapping my arm around his neck for support. "Actually that was more of what Tom wanted. I just-"

"Well, here. Let me show you my new SECRET WEAPON. Imported here. Straight. From. Russia."

BOOM!

A loud noise can be heard throughout the base. Matt and Tom held onto me in fear.

"I wonder who this 'Secret Weapon' person is?...but whoever it is....I don't have a good feeling about."

Tord, once again, started to speak. "His name is Vlahd. The ultimate soldier: He's murdered countless men with his bare fist, leaving no survivors" Tord explained as the sound got closer and closer.

Tom and Matt shaking in fear, while I was getting a bit curious...Wait, Vlahd?...why does that name sound so familiar?

"And after he was placed on death row. I had the novel idea to bust him out of there and enlist him in my army." Tord explained while Paul was mimicking Tord, and Patryck looks like he was on the verge of a panic attack.