•Chapter 32•

【๑𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕๑】

Tord lunged at Tom raising the cattle prod in his robotic arm. He then jabbed it into his giant eye making him scream out in pain.

"TOM!" Y/N called out, but was being hold onto my two robot soldiers. Her body was still weak and couldn't process any strength.

A loud 'BOOM' sound came from Tom as he then turned into purple smoke. Then purple slimy liquid flung everywhere. Hitting Tord's cheek, all over Patryck face's, and getting on Vlahd's shoulder.

Tom then violently hit the ground face first. Purple smoke forming out of him then disappearing. Y/N headbutted one of the robotic soldiers with the back of her head making them let go of her.

She ran over to him, Matt still in her hands, to make sure he was alright. "Uh- Tom? You alright ma-" Before finishing her sentence, Tom had a coughed up a whole boot.

"....I'll take that as a yes." She chuckled nervously, but her and Tom's face widen in fear as multiple guns were pointed at them. Vlahd came over, and grabbed Y/N by her hood so she couldn't escape, while she still carried Matt in her arms.

"You know, I was going to shoot you for smashing my hat, back in my room. But due to circumstances-" Tord walked up closer to me and Tom. "I won't have to kill you yet! You guys might actually have some worth to me in the Red Army, and of course for you, Min Fremtidige Kone, I already have something planned for you-"

"HEY TORD!" Edd called as he came out of the other room. Y/N looked at him with mere confusion "Where the bloody hell did he come from? Also....WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAS HE BEEN?!?"  She yelled to her self glaring daggers at the green hooded man.

"So.... someone broke the cola machine...I don't know who...but don't worry I got the co-...la..." He dropped the can of cola and looked at Tom, Matt, Y/N and Me.

His face turned serious and angry. "Hey! What gives? You said you wouldn't actually hurt them! You promised that if I told you, you wouldn't to any harm to them! We shook hands on it!...And you made me drop my cola."

Tord chuckled. "The funny thing about shaking hands, Edd." He took the cattle prod from out of his robotic arm, holding it up. "You need A HAND to do it."

Y/n scoffed "Hypocrite asshole..." She insulted Tord under her breath, making the tall Russian flick her on the back of her head. "Ow! Jesus Christ, even for a flick that hurt like hell..." She whined in pain.

Tord then took his robotic hand from Paul's palm and smiled. "But good news, Edd.... You've been DRAFTED."

Paul and Patryck started to walk up to Edd intimidatedly. "EDD! RUN!" Y/n yelled out to him.

Edd, not having enough time to think, threw a hard punch at Patryck's face and made a run for it to the exit.

Patryck started to freak out as his nose bleed a little.
"Oh, God! He hit me! Am I bleeding? I need a doctor, somebody call doct-"

"Hey! Get back here!" Paul started to chase after Edd and Patryck followed up behind him.

♢♝♤♚♢♝♤♚♝♢♤♚♢♝♤

【♛𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♛】

I smiled as Edd ran away. Damn, never knew he had it in him. Man...I really should say sorry, if only I knew sooner. It's not his fault though....It's fucking HIS.