Prologue: Glitching Out of Reality

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Chris Kyle: But in that backroom or whatever it is when God confronts me with my sins, I do not believe any of the kills I had during the war will be among them. Everyone I shot was evil. I had good cause on every shot. They all deserved to die.

Issei was sitting at the couch, his master, who was the president of the Occult Research was working on some papers she had received from the underworld. Things were not going to well between the Gremory Princess and her pawn, since Issei still views her as his master and not someone as his equal. He had called her president, while they were having a steamy moment in the Sauna after the interview.

Issei: I still don't understand what I did wrong, everything was going so well for me, I just hope that she cools down before we can talk 

That was when a symbol appears, Koneko, the white haired nekoshou, responds to it calling out

Koneko: Phenex?

A woman that looked exactly like Ravel showed up, she seemed to be in her early twenties with the same blonde hair and blue eyes, with the only exception of her hair being done up very high with ornate hair decorations.

???: Hello, I hope I am not disturbing you at an important time.

Rias stopped working on her papers and she responded 

Rias: Not at all Lady Phenex, may I know the reason why you called us?

Lady Phenex: Indeed, everyone allow me to introduce myself, my name is Sierra Phenex, the current matriarch of the Phenex Family, is the red dragon emperor, Issei Hyoudou here? If so may I speak to him?

Issei responds with a respectful voice

Issei: Indeed Lady Phenex, I am here, why do you call for me?

Sierra: Hello to you too. This is our first time meeting like this, isn't it Hyoudou Issei-san of the Sekiryuutei. I apologise for introducing myself like this. You see I have a request, which I want you to complete, if you do not mind?

Issei: Yes, you may tell me Lady Phenex

Sierra: You see, my daughter Ravel, is studying at this school, right, I want you and Rias both to look after her and protect her from those people, that might y'know be a jerk towards her. So I want you to look after her, would you look after her?

Issei: Yes, you can count on me Lady Phenex, I will look after her

Sierra: Thank you Issei Hyoudou, oh and one more thing, I had Riser trade with me a while back, after which she is a free bishop, your goal is to be a high class devil right?