Chapter 13: Arachnophobia

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Question: Hey Guys, I am thinking of bringing Roman Torchwick into this fanfic, do you want me to bring him here?

Yes 

Or 

No

Previously we saw that Issei and the others managed to reach Level 8, one of the two most dangerous levels they would encounter in their life, they were immediately ambushed by a horde of Hounds and Skin stealers which they easily killed, they then encountered a Paralies which tried to control one of them, Issei immediately killed one of them, and let Draigg explain his actions, which they understood why they did, after which Naofumi and Ruby check on what seemed to be an eye on a wall, Issei stopped them however Issei stopped them and tells them that it was a Camo Crawler, he then asks them to walk away however the Camo Crawler notices and follows them, but Issei redirects it using a stone since they are blind and rely on sound for hunting. They then proceed to see a Poolstone, which Issei tells acts as a sort of entity warder, Naofumi takes some of it and integrates into his shield creating the Poolstone shield, he did this earlier with Hound hair and created the Hound shield which gave him immunity to the Hound virus, they then move ahead, where a spear goes right by Issei which he successfully dodges. He then realizes that the attacker was none other than Raynare, who managed to no-clip into the backrooms before Rias could kill her for good, he and his group were then surrounded by her friends who also managed to survive her, which begins an all out brawl between them, with Naofumi and Rex taking on Dohnaseek, Jaune and Ruby taking on Kalawarner, Ingvild taking on Mitlett and finally Issei and Raynare having a confrontation. Naofumi and Rex easily destroys Naofumi as Naofumi traps the fallen angel in Shield Prison after which he uses Wrath Shield and activates Iron Maiden crushing his body and killing him, he then burns his body killing him. Jaune and Ruby was also overwhelming Kalawarner with them using their weapons making the fallen angel struggle, Ruby then destroys her weapon and fights close range assisted by Jaune, Jaune then uses a Firesalt creating an explosion destroying her completely, after which Ruby uses Fire dust rounds to burn the fallen angel alive killing her for good. Ingvild was having a slightly difficult time against the Mitlett, since she was worried about the cave collapsing, she then decided to drown the fallen by using a water spell and using the currents preventing her from escaping, she then kills her by suffocation and Naofumi burns her body leaving three of the four fallen angels killed. Issei is then seen facing against Raynare, as he was overwhelming her with relative ease, angering the fallen, having enough he goes balance breaker and breaks several of her bones, he then grabs her by the throat and tells her that she is responsible for her own fate and she should not blame others for it, he then throws the fallen in a horde of hounds and skin-stealers as the entities consume her alive, killing the fallen instantly, Issei finally felt at peace, before they eventually join the others and leave from there since staying her would have attracted certain entities.

Issei and the others are looking at the caves with three options designed in a T-Junction, that was when Draigg spoke up