Chapter 15: Cityscape and Reintroductions

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the Issei giving an explanation as to how he ended up in Level !, the others noting to avoid that level no matter what, that was when a scream of Ingvild was heard in the bathroom, they all headed there to see a Swimmer from the Neighborhood watch show up in the bathroom, Issei and Naofumi easily defeated the hostile entity, after which they escorted the traumatized Ingvild outside, Issei then helps her calm down and even gives her a bottle of enhanced Almond Water making the Leviathan Princess calm down, they then go outside since they needed to complete a massive journey, after walking for a while fog shows up and they are attacked by The Mangled, which they managed to defeat and kill resulting in the fog dissipating, after which they notice a Jerry which tries to turn them into his slaves, however Ruby managed to tame it using Almond Water and Sunflower seeds, making him a new party member, as a result this allowed them to scout for any possible entity or hordes present ahead, however during one scouting mission, Jerry noticed something that gave the psychic bird massive fear, it was the Crimson Wanderer, and entity known for slaying other hostile entities, they move towards it only for it to be fighting a very strong and hostile entity, this entity was known as the Glitched Goddess, also known by her birth name Angela, she immediately attacked the group, which they were able to hold her own for a while, till she stopped holding back and nearly killed Issei, which pissed off the rest of his group along with the Crimson Wanderer. Meanwhile in Issei's mindscape, he sees his past hosts tempting him to go for the Juggernaut Drive, however Issei refused to give into that power and instead showed them how wrong the past hosts were. With the help of Albion's past host they were able to break free of the cycle of Hatred allowing Issei to access his Queen promotion for the very first time, this power seemed heavenly even causing Angela to fall back in fear for a while, and the Crimson Wanderer to notice his aura to be heavenly, with a combined assault with his enhanced Trianna form, he managed to push Angela back much to her anger, when she fired her strongest attack, Issei rallied the others along with the Crimson Wanderer who entered into his true form, which is a mass of darkness, causing dread and fear to the others, they all used their strongest attack trying to defeat Angela once and for all, the attack was starting to push through Angela's defenses, successfully defeating her and killing the entity once and for all, after that Issei and the others revert back to their regular forms, and the Crimson Wanderer properly introduces himself to the others, with the others doing the same. After that the Crimson Wanderer helped Issei and his group through the Level 9 killing entities, they also then notice that an entity called the Antikas show up and warn them against an upcoming horde, which allowed them to escape unharmed, they all then ended up in a Skyscraper cityscape, signaling that they have reached Level 11, or at the very least at the entrance of Level 11, after bidding goodbye to the Crimson Wanderer, they all enter Level 11, without any issues.

Level 11, 10:30 PM

Issei and the others enter the level, which was surprisingly noon, despite the time showing that it was deep into night, they wondered how people sleep in this level, since this level is known as a safe level, since sleep is tied to sanity, it still was surprising, not to mention, there seemed to be Facelings walking Hounds, who did not attack any human they see and pass through, given Hounds that they encountered was considered to be hostile, it surprised them

Issei: Well this level seems to be full of surprises, ain't that right Draigg?

Draigg: Correct Partner, most entities that are considered normally hostile and aggressive are safe, according to my data, these entities seem to be under the effects of Level 11, which makes these entities seemed to be passive and that's not all many wanderers that do come here, consider this level to be their home, so there will be a lot of Outposts and Colonies present, as well as Restaurants. Guys take this time to rest and recover well, we have reached halfway of out Journey now only the remaining half remains......