Epilogue II (Jerry and Heinz): Story of a True Hero

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Naofumi return to his home dimension successfully without any Issues, he finally met up with Raphtalia and Filo who were training, he was missing for more than a month, he had called out to the duo once they were done with the monster slaying. They immediately threw themselves at the Shield Hero, since it was a month he was missing, they cried for him since he had been gone for so long, he then asked how are things going which the duo answered truthfully that they along with Kiel had been taking care of stuff during his absence, he then explained what had happened to them, which they were surprised, being sent to another dimension just never happens, at least not in an everyday standpoint, he then asked whether they are okay since he heard a conversation between them, causing them to spill the beans that they were hurt by Malty, also known by her current name, Bitch, Naofumi on hearing this was enraged and decided to deal with her once and for all, they then head towards the Queen's castle where he decided to take her down once and for all. They meet Melty, the second daughter of the Queen after which the soldier informs, that they were ready to see he queen, Queen Mirella who was looking for the Shield Hero, asked where he was, he once again explained the same thing to her as well, who surprisingly took it well, she then tells him that she is just glad that he is back, after which Naofumi asked Mirella about what had happened during his one month absence, to which Mirella told him everything, about her ambush to his party and attack to the point of near death, and it was her timely intervention that had saved the duo, in the aftermath, she was disowned and even the Spear Hero removed her out of his party seeing as to how far she has fallen, much to Naofumi's surprise, he then asks her to take him to her, which she agrees, Naofumi has decided to end this once and for all and heads along with the queen but not before warning the others, that things will be getting gory, despite this the group still comes, there he sees Malty or known by her current name Bitch, he looks at her with a smile, not because he is happy to see her, but he finds great joy in seeing this woman suffer. Despite this Bitch does not regret anything and even taunts Naofumi that she would do the same thing if give the chance, leaving Naofumi with no choice but to kill this woman for good, he feeds her the thing that Issei gave him, Absolute Pain, which he feeds the weakened Malty, torture her as the thing takes effect immediately, he watches as she is being tortured and eventually dies after this. Everyone was horrified at what had happened, and the queen asks them to keep this a secret which they agree, she informs the rest of the heroes along with her husband on what happened which had mixed reactions as a result. After which the Shield Hero's party pretty much rest after the whole ordeal with Raphtalia rests on Naofumi as he drives the cart to his village. 

In the Backrooms

The Promised Land, 12:30 PM

Sonya lies by Cage's side, since she knew that Summer, the one that was her best friend for years has finally gone back home, she knew that this would happen one day but was not ready, that is when the Crimson Wanderer spoke

Crimson Wanderer: My time to leave has come, it was an honor to fight by your side, Sir Heinz, Jerry...

Heinz responded with a smile

Heinz: Yeah, I am happy that this thing is finally over, now our lives can be much better than before, given that The Redacted Watcher has been defeated and has been freed, it was an honor to meet you and fight by your side, Crimson Wanderer