Chapter 2: M.E.G and Habitable Zone

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Question: Do you guys want me to do alternate endings to the story, they are not canon to the story but they are a sort of different ending, good or bad if Issei makes a certain choice?

Previously we saw the aftermath of what happened at the clubroom after Issei failed to confess to Rias, she ends up running away to an unnamed clubroom inside the building and cries, she blames herself for not pushing their relationship that far. Asia who was coming behind her also rushed and found her inside the clubroom, consoled her while being helpless from doing anything in this situation. That was when Akeno came in tears in her eyes and told them what had happened shocking the duo, Issei had ran away, they started to lose hope, that was when Kiba and the other told them that they needed to find Issei and apologize to them before they leave, Rias then notices that she has lost the link to her pieces, which makes her fall into despair even more, Kiba tells her that they need to head to the location where the pieces last gave their signal. They immediately head out, where they notice Yui weeping at an unconscious Kaori, on asking what had happened they immediately figure out that Issei was the one responsible for her, however when Asia notices a broken sword, she immediately figured out that they attacked him first and anything he did was in self defense, seeing that there is nothing they could do they tell Yui that they brought this on themselves and reveal what actually happened making the Pink haired girl feel guilt for what she did. The others then go to the fountain where the signature was last found, there was no trace of him at all, losing hope everyone breaks down, however there was still one way out they needed to contact Azazel and Ajuka to see if they can help. Back at Level 0 of the backroom, Issei was still traversing through the level 0, where he noticed that the level was completely devoid of any life, food, consumables or anything as a matter of fact, minus the yellow walls, buzzing lights and wet carpet, he kept walking ahead to see if there were any changes into his environment, unfortunately there were zero to no changes, he conversed with Draigg on what had happened back there, he was guilty for what he did back in the Club room, Draigg told him that him feeling guilt proved that he was better than many hosts that previously inhibited the sacred gear, he was happy to have a host like him and his priority should be to get the hell out of this area. He then continued walking only to notice the walls changing, moving further ahead he saw an oak door, seeing as there is nowhere else to go, he decides to walk through it.

Level 1, 8:30 PM

Issei continues to walk what seemed to be massive warehouse with concrete floors and walls, exposed rebar, dim fluorescent lights placed on the walls and a low-hanging fog with no discernible source. This was much better than the buzzing fluorescent lights that were present back there, Issei still had no idea where he was and was even more surprised when he found that the evil pieces were completely catatonic, like there were still there, but he had not mutated like some stray devils like Viser or that weird stray devil at the abandoned warehouse.

Issei: This place is much better than the last one, right Draigg?

The gem from the boosted gear glowed and Draigg spoke from it

Draigg: True, those buzzing lights were indeed getting on my nerves, but the weirdest part is that we found nothing there, I mean, I was expecting somebody to show up

Issei: Heh True, hey Draigg check that out

Issei could see what seemed to be a supply crate, he immediately rushed to it thinking that there would be food or water, which is something he desperately needed, he looked around to see a backpack, which he immediately noticed was a travelling backpack