Chapter 27b: Quest for Escaping (Part 2: Jaune's Quest)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei start his quest which seemed to be pretty interesting to say the least, he had two gaming quests, two kill quests and two miscellaneous quests. On Belle and Draigg's suggestion, he started the kill quests first, which was killing 100 partygoers, he went to Level Fun where he killed most of the said Partygoers with ease given his experience and training, he went into the room and slaughtered them with ease, after that he flipped the Partyhost before he went back to Level 3999, after that he had to go a new Level called Level 947 also called the Asylum which was a level akin to a Mental Hazard. Issei looked at the surroundings, before Draigg warned him about two things to not look outside the window, and too make sure to keep his Sanity in check, since the Sanity drain is much higher in this level, and as for the skin stealers, they are on the third level, since Issei had to go to the third level, he had his balance breaker on, and he rushed to the third floor, where there was a sign stating 'PLEASE ENTER', which he did since he had to kill 125 Skin Stealers, they all charged at him, which Issei ended up killing 25 of them with the Flame Blaze ability, allowing him to light up the room, Belle then telepathically suggested to use the Reanimation ability which allowed any enemies that he had killed to survive, it took a lot out of him, much to Belle's worry but he assured the Skeleton Queen that he is fine, he then commanded his undead Skin Stealers to attack them which they did and coupled with Issei joining them, they were able to kill many of them, Issei started to stagger due to exhaustion because of using both his Balance Breaker and the Reanimation ability at the same time, forcing him to resummon them back, he then killed the last 10 skin-stealer before teleporting out of there using the button. He then had some rest for an hour and then decided to continue the quests given that only now two remained, the video game ones, he immediately finished the Super Mario Run one which was relatively easy, and that only left with one quest remaining and that being the Indie Cross one, which was getting him angry, but he then noticed the only way to win is by remembering the attack patterns and the note patterns, he managed to clear Devil's Gambit and Bad Time just because of that, leaving only one song remaining that being Despair, he immediately got into it and after sixteen infuriating attempts he was finally able to clear it giving Issei the win. Issei finally had completed his quests making him happy after which he went to Cafe Studio 52-1, where he saw Ruby waiting for him as she was the first to complete her quests, she was next to Heinz who asked about his quests, which Issei told what he did.

Level 3999, 12:30 AM 

With Jaune

Given that everyone had started their tasks, Jaune was the one doing his tasks, he looked at his list since they were this time more Game inclined rather than the other ones Heinz mentioned

Quests

1) Play PUBG Mobile and Win a Chicken Dinner (Basically be the last one standing in the battle royale if you did not know; You can also use the mobile app if you want)

2) Defeat a Clash of Clans base above Town Hall 10, make sure it is at least one star (You can use the mobile for this as well)

3) Slay 50 Hounds

4) Consume 3 Bottles of Neon Water

5) Slay 30 Deathmoths using Crocera Mors (Gain 5 points if slain a Female Deathmoth)