Chapter 27c: Quest for Escaping (Part 3: Ruby's Quest)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Jaune start his quest where he had more gaming quests than the other quests, he had given his weapons to Heinz since he had asked for them in order to upgrade them to their next stage, he decided to do the gaming quests first. The first quest was PUBG mobile, which was a Battle Royale game, where he had to be number one to pass, he was able to do so with quickly adapting to the weapons, like SMGs and Sniper Rifles, he took down his enemies with ease and killing them till he was the last one left making him the victor, after which he began the second quest which was to take out a Town Hall 11 or above base down, he did this using a army build called Lava and More Loons, and used well timed precision to snipe out the Eagle Artillery and some buildings creating an opening, after that he send in the army which easily took out every building, along with the archers he had trained for cleanup he then got a three star, which seemed to be too easy for the blonde boy, but he nevertheless completed his quests, he then took 3 bottles of neon water and went back to Heinz who had finished the upgrades on his weapons, he then renamed his weapon to Blue Lux Mors and had those Neon Water, he thanked Heinz for the upgrades with the promise that he would be the hero no matter what. After that he began his fourth quest which was to slay Hounds, he asked a wanderer who had suggested three levels, Level 509, Level 2011 and Level 9223372036854775807 . Jaune made the choice of Level 509, he played Simpson's Bowling and entered the level, he made his way past the Reception and the Pool Area, slaying the Hounds and Deathmoths, that were his fifth quest, after which he came to The Café, where he was ambushed but he disarmed them easily, he then walked inside the Alley where most entities were, he called them out, and when they came out, he smirked killing them all with ease using his new move, Techno-strike Barrage, completing two quests at once, now that he was done, he teleported back to Level 3999, after which he saw a sleeping Issei, after inquiring the reason, he smiled given that Issei was a strong man after killing those Partygoers and Skin-stealers back to back, after which he made his way to Super Mario Galaxy Arcade where he played, after 50 attempts, he took a deep breath, and managed to speedrun the entire level, it was hard, given one of the stages was time consuming, he then finally got that star completing his final quest, Jaune was done with his quests and he returned back where he saw Issei and Ruby waiting for the others, they then had a chat on what their quests are.

Level 3999, 12:30 AM

Ruby looked at her sheet, she seemed to have six quests she needed to complete however they seemed to be much easier for her, at the very least in her opinion, all she had to do were play some games and do some entity slaying, which she had been doing ever since she had gotten here.

Quests

1) Play New Super Mario Bros Wii and complete Level 9-8

2) Run 10 Kilometers without using your semblance

3) Slay 20 Deathmoths

4) Consume 50 Pancakes, without stopping.

5) Defeat Sans in Undertale: Last Breath (All three Phases)

6) Complete Five Nights at Freddy: Ultimate Custom Night (50/50 challenge)

Note: Do not leave this level without completing these quests, when your quests are complete they will automatically have a tick mark next to them. Leaving this level without doing tasks, may lead to an unintended consequence, once you are done or trapped in an inescapable level, feel free to use the button to come back here. And whatever you do DO. NOT. CHEAT.