Chapter 28: The Soul Lair

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Summer starting with her own quests, they were mostly monster slaying quests with the additional quest of a game for good measure, her first focus was to complete the gaming quest which was to play Minecraft for 45 minutes in addition to slay 10 Zombies and 10 Skeletons, which she did easily, by skilled mining and well timed monster slaying, even going to the village to complete her quests. She then decided to visit the Level 2011, also nicknamed Phobia Rooms, she entered the first sublevel and immediately started swimming upwards, where she entered the second sublevel which showed the snakes that were meant for the quest, she had to slay three of those snakes, she then struck one of them down with relative ease and quick precision, the other two charged at her but a Scythe throw is all it took to kill the other two snakes with ease, she then noticed a bright light, which she entered the next sub-level, she had completed two quests at this point. She then saw that there were 60 Hounds that were needed to be slain, which she did, she managed to kill the first 10 with ease, and the next 35 using her Semblance and finally the last 15 with ease completing her third quest as well, for the next quest she needed to find a hole and jump into it to take her to the next room, she saw that there was a Clumpster next to the hole, which was a much smarter and stronger variant of a Clump, she killed it and jumped before The Clumpster could call any assistance, she then reached the fourth sub level which was a Dark Forest, she searched for the Death Ostriches which were easy since they preyed on the insects here, she killed the first three by burning their bodies, after which she searched for the next 7 killing them in a similar manner as well as using her Silver eyes ability, after that she teleported out of there with the button, and decided to enter the next challenge after taking a break and that was the Death Whale slaying quest, she needed to kill 5 of them, so she needed to enter Level 4000 for that, she had two Almond Water bottles and then no clipped into the puddle, after a Wanderer informed them, she then slayed the Death Whales one by one, but was getting exhausted, she used her Semblance in her offensive manner via. the Petals killing them instantly, she then teleported out of there once she had completed her fifth quest, she finished her sixth and final quest by drinking the remaining Neon and Almond Water finishing them off as well, hence completing her Quests. After drying herself, she joined the others in returning home, but they were stopped by The Redacted Watcher who had shown up and attacked them, he kidnapped Ruby and challenged the group that if they do not come, he will kill Ruby, and teleported out of there, but not before leaving the Portal, after a talk with Sonya and The Crimson Wanderer, they jump into the portal to rescue Ruby and defeat The Redacted Watcher once and for all.

Soul Lair, Level [REDACTED], 11:00 PM

Issei and his group were walking across the Soul Lair which seemed to be infinite, they only had 23 hours remaining if they needed to rescue Ruby, from The Redacted Watcher, they looked to see when all of a sudden the surroundings started to change revealing what seemed to be a combination of a birthday party and playground, the Crimson Wanderer then spoke