Epilogue IV (Jaune, Ruby and Summer): Settling scores

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw what happened after Issei and his group left, Issei had a run in with The First once again who was happy about his progress and his actions, in return he removed the cooldown on his ability which was the teleportation one, after bidding goodbye to the The First Issei returns back to Kuoh, with his friend group, after that he takes everyone to his huge mansion which surprised everyone, this is where he lived, he then looked at Asia who was working on the lawn. He then called out to her, as she immediately recognized his voice and jumped on him crying intensely, after which Irina was soon to follow as she had heard Asia's cries she also jumped on him and called the others as well and they all jumped and embraced him after being missing him for so long, they all then head inside where Issei tells him and they hear every single detail of it, eventually Azazel, Grayfia and Sirzechs also join in and Issei recounts his journey from detail to detail, where they listen to everything intently, Issei then introduces the group to the rest of them, where they get along with each other relatively quickly, after which Azazel asks him about how him having no last name, which Jaune recounts everything making everyone in the house angry, majority were even furious, they wanted to torment his family and former friends for doing that to him, they do not see Jaune's birth family as his own, and they wanted to punish them for their actions, however their reunion was cut short when they sensed an aura which belonged to none other than Vali Lucifer who wanted to challenge Issei since his one month disappearance, they then began fighting which was proving difficult for the Lucifer half breed since Issei had become much stronger even going toe to toe with god like entities, Issei then takes it to the next level by summoning Draigg into the battle field which shocks the Lucifer descendent as well as Albion, this forced Vali to enter into his Juggernaut Drive which was a gamble on it's own however Vali being pushed was something he was not expecting despite this the duo were able to push through Vali like it was nothing, however this did not break his pride and made the big mistake of threatening Issei's friends and family causing him to go all out and summon Belle into the battle field as well, along with him going Cardinal Crimson Promotion, to torment Vali, the trio utterly destroyed Vali's Juggernaut Drive like it was nothing and Issei ended the fight using Fang Blast Booster and Crimson Blast putting him on the ground, after that Issei used Ascalon and nearly killed Vali, he did not want to kill him and decided to end the rivalry with Draigg agreeing to do so, Vali then leaves with the promise of doing so, after that he then asks Belle to introduce herself which she did and they got along very well, Azazel then informed that the people from his world will be coming here tomorrow itself.

The Next Day, 9:30 AM

After Issei goes to sleep with every girl sleeping next to him, with Ingvild and Rias having their usual cat fight in the morning, Issei was surprised to sleep with all these girls next to him with them all sleeping naked, Ingvild also was surprisingly dominant as she did not let Rias and Akeno take her spot as his girlfriend no matter what, she even slept naked next to him, it was a surprise that he is still a virgin even after that.

Issei then headed to the table where he saw Summer had woken up, she then spoke

Summer: Morning Issei...

Issei: Oh hey morning!!

Summer: So how was your sleep, considering the girls were relentless in sleeping with you....