Chapter 26: Infinite Arcade and Beginning of The Quest

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and the others head to The End level, which was an enigmatic level known for it's weird properties, many were honestly expecting more from this level, since they were able to dull the mental hazards of this level, they noticed it seemed to be a sort of an empty bookshelf, but there was nothing, except for the entities here, they decided to look for a Computer Terminal there, while looking Heinz warned them about the Partygoers and Enderlings that may show up here, since this place was known to the Partygoers to be loyal to the host entity that is present here. They then talk about the entity known as Enderlings which are known to be passive normally unless when they are in the dark or provoked, which results in them becoming hostile, Ruby noticed one of them, being curious as she was she wanted to check them, however Summer stopped her from doing so, since she did not Ruby to accidently provoke them, she eventually accepted and walked with the rest of the group. They walked around The End for a while to find the Computer Terminal which will get them out of here, they constantly did Rain Checks since this level is notorious for sending any wanderers to a Fake Reality or to a different level entirely. Issei then notices, a Computer Terminal far off in the distance, he calls out to the others who see the Terminal as well, which meant a way to get to Level 3999. Issei and Jaune then run to the Computer Terminal however a voice stops them dead in their tracks. It was Draigg who had warned them about statue next to the Computer Terminal, it was revealed to be an entity called Photoshop which was notorious for trapping any  innocent wanderers into it's own body, after which they decided to find a way the entity out of there since they needed to use the computer terminal, Belle then suggested to throw and discard any of the trash that they had and give it to the entity, which essentially made it a sort of a trash collector, once they threw the trash, the entity took all the trash using a white hand, once enough trash was consumed, it grew legs and started to walk away from the Computer allowing Issei and the others to use it, Heinz was the only one able to run the terminal given his experience with these machines, he told the others that he will find the terminal, and any Partygoers that do come must be dealt by them, which they agreed, sooner or later they saw a horde of them coming, Jaune wanted to settle a score with them, so he leads the charge which was easily able to destroy most if not all of the Partygoers present, most of them stay ahead, while Ruby and Ingvild decide to keep their distance and attack in a ranged manner, they were able to slay all the Partygoers eventually when Jerry, who was scouting announced more of them are coming, eventually Heinz found the file and opened it, making them all fall through the ground, any and all Partygoers that were next to them were killed in an instant, they then woke up in an infinite arcade with neon lights, Draigg then confirms that this was Level 3999, since Issei was able to see Kuoh town on the outside, much to their happiness. 

Level 3999, 11:30 PM

Issei: We are finally here, I see Kuoh from here!!!!

Jaune: That is your home right?

Issei: Yep

Ruby: As for me and Jaune, we see Remnant, I would not prefer going there now......

Summer: I see it too, it's been a while that I have seen Tai and the others, I wonder Raven is doing right now?

Ruby: Who?

Summer: Raven Branwen, Qrow's twin sister, and Yang's birth mother, she is a bandit of the Branwen Tribe, I am surprised you did not know about her.....