Chapter 29: Defeating a God and Going Home (Season Finale)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and his group enter the Soul Lair where they needed to fight against the Redacted Watcher, as soon as they entered the Soul Lair, the first area they visited was Level Fun+ or at least a recreation of it from Level Ω, where they encountered the Partygoers and The Partyhost that Issei and Ruby killed back in Level Fun where they wanted to rescue Jaune. Issei and Jaune dealt with the Partyhost now Partymaster and killed it successfully with ease, while the others deal with those enhanced Partygoers now Partygoers+, which were much better than the previous ones, they were all killed once the Partymaster was slain. They then move to the next area by the door, where they see a complete recreation of Level 188, they then see a mutated version of the Beast of Level 5 who had now become a horrible mutation of it's original self, they then successfully kill the beast as well by chopping off the tentacles and finally Summer ends it's misery by slicing off the head, after which a bright light is shone on the group where they end up in Level 998, also called Zenith, the group minus The Crimson Wanderer and Summer find out that they will be facing against Raynare, since she was the third one they killed, and true and behold Raynare showed up, however she was much stronger than before, as she revealed her power was not only enhanced by the Redacted Watcher but she had also consumed the souls of her friends and ended up betraying them for power, this angered the group as her deceit knew no bounds, Issei summoned Draigg to assist him, who was more than eager to take the treacherous Fallen down for good, they all grouped up on her and tormented her, for her actions, eventually defeating her, she exploded along with her soul as she screamed during the whole process, the souls had been released including the three fallen who thanked the group for freeing them and apologizing for their actions, they then part to the afterlife, after which the cloud opens up, where they jump to see that they are in the futuristic city of Level 1206, where they knew that they would end up facing against Angela, the Glitched Goddess, after which she showed up, this time however she was not easy to beat since she was able to enter Television screens and Bill Boards to avoid attacks and strike them down, Jaune on noticing this sliced out all the Bill Boards preventing her from escaping, Naofumi then trapped her and used Shield Prison to prevent her from escaping, everybody then fired their strongest attack killing her, then a door opened revealing a dark forest which meant they would be facing against The Dark Metro and The Dark Priest, they entered the recreation of Level 376, where they faced against the cult duo, Issei, Draigg and Crimson Wanderer took care of The Dark Metro and the trio killed it, Ingvild sang to enhance the abilities of Draigg and Issei as they were able to burn the metro and singe it completely, the Dark Priest also met a similar fate, where he was defeated and killed by the rest of the group, they then enter a room where they see multiple recordings and a record player next to them, that's where they find out about the Redacted Watcher, they felt pity for him, but he must be stopped before it is too late, he has lost his sanity and will destroy everything if left unchecked. They needed to rescue Ruby before it is too late.

 Issei was shocked the recordings showed meant that he was once a good angel or in his case a good seraph before God decided to cast him out of the heaven, he trapped him into this dimension where he started to lose his sanity, after which he became someone worse than Satan, or at least that's what these recordings show, he then asked the group

Issei: So what now? What should we do?

Draigg: We have to stop him, if he unleashes everything onto the real world, there will be nothing but chaos and destruction, sure he would be weaker than many of the beings in my world, but it would be a matter of when he surpasses them, my data tells that he becomes stronger every time a person commits a sin in this dimension or comes to Level [REDACTED], so it is only a matter of time before he becomes strong enough to even destroy Great Red and Ophis, and we must stop him before he could achieve that kind of power..