Chapter 10: Lights Out

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Issei and the others take some rest after accepting Naofumi into the party, Issei then wakes up to see Rex staring creepily into his soul, he jolts out of the bed in fear and Issei then takes a shower after hearing from Rex that Jaune and Ruby were waiting for him outside for breakfast. Issei then gets ready and he meets up with the other two alongside Rex. They then eat their breakfast, with Ruby having Pancakes, surprisingly and Jaune and Issei having the same things, Issei then brings out his smartphone which prompts Jaune to ask about it and after knowing what it is he brings out something similar to it like the Scroll, which was an advanced version of the smartphone, Issei then talks about Ajuka Beelzebub and Azazel who would be interested in this technology provided they chose to come with them to Remnant, which they need some time to think about, a discussion results in Ruby embracing Jaune, unfortunately, they split up when they were joined by Naofumi who asked what was happening, which Jaune explains everything about, he ends getting angry as well at how most of Beacon students and his own family treated the boy, he then notices that there are several similarities between him and Jaune. They then go to their rooms so that they can prepare themselves to leave this Level and head to the next level as soon as possible, however things change as Jaune and Ruby end up getting split up due to them getting attacked by Death Wasps and Deathmoths. Issei managed to kill most of them before they headed to help Ruby since she had gone to the upper floors where the beast of Level 5 resided, they encounter an Insanity which they easily kill, with Ruby however she was not looking too well, she was seeing and hearing things and having constantly the feeling of being watched, eventually she came face to face with beast of Level 5 and she was horrified, it was a man in a suit and tie with the head of a cephalopod. Ruby was trying to run away, but the beast was easily gaining on her, it was enjoying tormenting her, however before it could eat her, she was saved by Naofumi, Issei and Jaune who all assist in taking the beast down, Jaune brings the traumatized Ruby to safety while Issei and Naofumi fight against the beast, Naofumi used Iron Maiden to destroy most of it's body and after it is done, Issei who was in his Illegal move Trianna form used his bishop form to blast the beast completely destroying it for good, Issei then brings an Almond Water and boosts it, he then gives it to Jaune and feeds her, Issei then states that they will leave tomorrow morning because of the incident, the next day, they head to the boiler room which is where the exit was, once they headed far away they were teleported into an area, which was completely dark, even Issei was struggling to see.

Opening start

An entity is overseeing the backrooms, while having a grin
Rias looks up in the sky, Akeno does the same thinking that it is someone
Asia also looks up in sadness, as the title screen shows up

Images of JNPR, WBY, Ozpin and the staff
And finally a crying Glynda is shown in the rain

Issei is seen looking around, trying to figure where to go home
He then walks away seeing no where
Flashback of Issei being hit and called a pervert is shown
Jaune is being called a faker and underserving of Beacon while he falls to his knees
He then notices tears falling and looks up to see Ruby Rose was crying for him
Ruby immediately snuggles Jaune, telling him that she is there with him