Epilogue III: (Issei and Ingvild) Reunions and Ending a Rivalry

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw what happened after Issei and his group minus Heinz and Jerry leave the Backrooms, while Sonya was saddened that she might never see her friend again, she was happy that she was alive and was finally united with her family. After that The Crimson Wanderer and Jerry say their final goodbyes to the group and was happy that they met such loyal friends, after that we see the Crimson Wandered head to Level 230, also known as The Infinite Library where he meets an old friend, The Storyteller, he then have a conversation with him on the events that have happened so far with the group, and even talk about The Redacted Watcher and his final freedom, where he talks about the one who granted him the freedom that being Issei, he views him as a true hero and decided to create a book in his honor, which would be his story throughout the backrooms, after which they part ways, since they still have to do their jobs. Meanwhile back in Level 1009, Heinz and Dr. Charles finally meet Heinz's older brother after so long, Leslie, Heinz's older brother embraces him and asks what had happened so far, where Heinz tells him why he left the family, which was to look for his friend Dr. Charles, after that he informs his entire journey, while Leslie is saddened he could not personally meet Issei, he was happy that his brother was back and will be staying with him after for so long, after that they have a proper celebration, because his brother has finally returned. Back at Level 11, Roman tries to explain the situation to the people that were evacuated because of the Watcher's attack, in the aftermath, Roman informs them that the exits will be unusable for a while but will be operational sooner or later, which was at the very least the best news they could get, Level 11 was an infinite city and they could easily accommodate everyone without any issues, Roman then requested to not make any speeches, however Sonya encouraged him by saying that he did well, much to his delight, she then asked him to take a rest, which the former criminal agreed on doing so, after that Sonya and Johnny head back to their room, or more accurately Sonya's room, where they decide to settle down in for a while, after that Sonya wanted to take the relationship to the next Level which Johnny was not against. Back at Level 1, after seeing Johnny's text Jax decides to do only one thing now, he plays the Saxophone for a while after which he then spends the night playing video games, watching anime and eating the snacks he had purchased from Level 6.1 since he also wanted to enjoy.

Issei then was in a trance where he saw nothing but a white space, he then saw a very familiar man standing in front of him, he then recognized him as The First, The Founder and The De Facto of M.E.G.

The First: Hello young Issei

Issei: It's been a while, The First..

The First: Yeah.......So....looks like your journey is at it's end huh, Issei?