Chapter 17: A Talk, Party and Spooky Scary Skeletons

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the Issei and the others were in the M.E.G Base for the upgrades everyone is going to receive due to them helping M.E.G on multiple instances, but before that Ruby decided to tell Summer about everything that had happened in Remnant so far, with her relation with her own sister breaking apart, because she supported Jaune, honestly she feels that the Yang back in Beacon was not the sister she grew up with. She told it would be best if Jaune told her everything, which Summer agreed upon, Jaune then came in and told everything to everyone from the start from his parents refusing to train him, to his sisters mocking him, minus Saphron and Terra, only they and his grandfather believed in him. After having enough he ran away, and stole the family heirloom Crocera Mors from them and entered Beacon using fake transcripts, he had everything for once he could be happy in his life, but how wrong he was, he told his partner and she turned on him, his bully heard him and made him his slave, but when he saved him, his bully exposed him to everyone and the whole school turned on him, beating and tormenting him when the professors where not around, one of his tormentors was her sister Yang, but there was something else that made him run, and it was his own parents wanting to torture him and trying to seal his Semblance that made him run away from Beacon, he was not going to give his sword to that man, he eventually met up with Ruby who also decided to join him which Jaune reluctantly agreed upon, they then ran away from Beacon and they both made the jump in the forest causing them to teleport to Level 0, Jaune ends his story, which many were angry upon, majority of them wanted to torment his father for what he had done. After which Summer went on her own story as to how she came here, a mission she had taken and Ozpin reluctantly gave her that mission, after that she had a run in with Salem, who overwhelmed her and managed to nearly kill her, eventually she ended up in Level 0 just like most of them, and she made her way to Level 1 where she was exhausted, Johnny saved her and ever since she has been working for M.E.G, since she owes them for saving her life all those years ago. After that they began the procedure on implementing Boosted Gear 2.0 into Issei's body, which was painful, after that they told him to assimilate the dragon body into his sacred gear, which was also a success, however before they could continue, a breach had occurred in the base, the Mechanical Wrangler which they had been working on has been stolen, reports were that he was in Level 11 making havoc, the Mech was capable of no clipping and destroying buildings and entities with ease, which prompted everyone to stop the Wrangler before it is too late, they all go and see the Wrangler on top of a building, Naofumi, Rex and Ingvild agreed to stay back and help the civilians while the others go to stop the Mech, after dropping the Mech down, it revealed it's pilot to be Roman Torchwick, an infamous thief from Remnant, Roman refused to surrender and attacked the gang, and after a tough fight, he was finally defeated, where he surrendered himself to Issei, after which Sonya took him to jail for his actions, she then told Issei and the others to rest which the gang agreed upon.

Hotel, Level 11, 5:30 PM

Issei and the others went back to the hotel after their fight against Roman, they were exhausted especially after them being chased by a mechanical Wrangler at such high speeds, they all went back to their rooms, after that and decided to rest after everything

Issei: Hey guys, I was thinking want to go for swimming, anyone wants to join

Ruby: I am in it's been a while since I have had a proper swim, and no the one on Level 7 does not count?