Chapter 5: Welcome to the Party =)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Issei had started to enter Level 2, unlike the calm Level 1, Level 2 was quite known to be aggressive, with a bunch of entities, however Issei had some grenades that were made courtesy of Backshrooms grown on Level 7, thankfully Issei was able to cripple and kill many of the entities there, like Scratchers, Hounds and Skin Stealers, he even brought out a squirt gun which M.E.G had given him allowing him to survive over here. Issei then encountered a doll like entity nicknamed Dollface, the Dollface then introduced themselves and attacked Issei, however Issei managed to tackle and defeat the Dollface, after which he tames it and names it Rex, they then move ahead only to find a Smiler nearby, Issei tried not to aggrevate the smiler however it was still got angered, Issei killed the Smiler with his Flame Blaze ability burning the Smiler alive. Issei along with Rex moved ahead only to see the two wanderers fighting against a horde of entities. Issei began to help them and with their help they managed to completely defeat all the entities with relative ease, he had also helped the two wanderers destroy the entities along with Rex destroying any fleeing many entities since they were already weakened by Issei, it was actually easy. The wanderers then introduced themselves as Jaune Arc (formerly Arc) and Ruby Rose, they two then had a talk about their origin, with Jaune and Ruby explaining themselves to be from a place called Remnant, it was revealed that Jaune had faked his transcripts to enter the Beacon Academy, the most prestigious Academy there, that was where he met Ruby Rose, his first and true friend, Jaune thought his life was set but, when his transcripts were exposed, everything went to hell, everyone used to beat him up, including Ruby's own half-sister Yang Xiao Long, adding insult to injury his parents who already used to ignore him, now actually disowned him completely for ruining the Arc name. Eventually both him and Ruby ran away, since Jaune knew that he did not belong here, he then was surrounded by Grimm, and they eventually fell off and woke up in Level 0. Jaune also revealed the ones that exposed his transcripts being his own bully and partner, which enraged the trio of Issei, Draigg and Rex. Issei then explained his backstory where he explained his journey from fighting against rogue supernatural creatures to gods, he then explained that when he was unable to give a confession to Rias about his feelings she stormed out due to despair and anger, everyone berated him and he snapped back, he then ran to a waterfall, where he became a devil, he started to fall into the ground resulting in him waking up in Level 0, after that he traversed to Level 1 and 2 and met up with them. They then walk to an exit where they were supposed to go to Level 3 but a Partygoer kidnaps Jaune and takes him to Level Fun, Ruby, Rex and Issei all go and rescue him, entering Level Fun to save him from those wretched Partygoers despite the risks.

Level Fun, 4:30 PM 

Issei, Ruby and Rex immediately entered the Partygoer infested level, where they needed to save Jaune before he gets eaten or turns into a Partygoer himself, one wrong move and they would be Partygoer's dinner for the night, Ruby in particular was confused by the decorations, given hat the Level seemed to be similar to that, of Level 0 but had party decorations, Ruby looked around to see that the level had a design similar to that of a Children's party, while Ruby wanted to be excited, Issei warned her that this area could be a trap since Partygoers love and tend to lure their victims by this attempt.