Chapter 21.5: A Well Deserved Break: Date Start!!!

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and the others get out of the Dark Metro with their lives intact, despite having the fight of their lives. Issei was tending to Naofumi's wounds after the blood sacrifice, when Summer joined him and gave him some words of encouragement after he blamed himself for everything that had happened, she knew what Issei felt given that she was a leader as well. The conductor then informed them about the Snackrooms, aka Level 6.1 much to their happiness, they could rest for a while, it was late at night, after putting Naofumi to bed given that he was still unconscious, they then go out to take a look, they visit a snack store where they all buy snacks since they would be needing it in the near future. Issei and the others then have their dinner at the Pizza restaurant called Pizza Zone, where they had a good time as they munched down on Pizza and Coke, they then went home, where Issei had taken a parcel for Naofumi and Summer who had volunteered to stay back and look after him, he stated that the food will stay hot as long as they are in Level 6.1 and would never expire. Once Issei enters into his room, he and Ingvild both go to sleep, but Issei was unable to do so, there has been a lot on his mind, he thinks on how far has he gotten, his actions so far, when did he become so brutal in his approaches, his thoughts were intervened when Ingvild had joined him, she wondered what kept Issei awake for such a long time, when he told her, Ingvild showed him all the good that he had done for everyone so far, they would have never been together if he would have never come in their lives, he helped them in multiple ways, which he realized was true, even his own friends know this, he then asks Ingvild out on a date, which she accepted, after all she did not mind being his girlfriend, after that they both went to sleep cuddling each other. However while Issei was having a good time Jaune was not, he was having a nightmare about Beacon where he was being humiliated and abused by his own former friends, Yang who was one of them blamed him for turning Ruby against her, she constantly tormented the boy, with the others joining him to beat him up once again, since neither the professors nor Ruby or Team CFVY were present they were able to freely torment him him, he then looked onto his former teammates with Pyrrah stating that she should have never loved him, Jaune retorted that she never did love him, only betray his trust, which did not sit well with the Spartan as she stabbed him in the stomach, realizing what she had done, she regretted but was too late, Jaune then woke up to see a man looking at his past, after introducing himself as The Redacted Watcher, he tried to get Jaune to betray his friends but failed as Jaune kicked him out of his mind, he then woke up to see a worried Ruby by her side, he assured her that it was just a mere nightmare, although he made a mental note to tell this to everyone before it is too late.

Jaune and Ruby had gotten dressed up to meet up with the others, Jaune wanted to tell what had happened in his nightmare as soon as possible, he caught up with Ingvild and Issei who were outside and wondered what had happened, they all went inside to Naofumi's room once they were done, only to see him lying on the bed comfortably once his wounds had become more stable

Naofumi: What happened?.............

Issei: You passed out after using Blood Sacrifice, the move took you out completely you slept entirely for the ride, and after that you woke up here.

Naofumi: W-which level are we in?......

Issei: Level 6.1, the Snackrooms, one of the safest levels, oh and by the way your dinner is kept there.....