Chapter 1- 5

Chapter 1 Grandpa is still that grandfather
  .

  Old man Li's house in the west of the village was not peaceful.

  Li Mingyue clutched her grandfather Li Dahu's ragged cotton jacket tightly and didn't let go, with tears in her eyes, "Grandpa!"

  Once reborn, and seeing grandfather who was fascinated by dreams again, Li Mingyue was full of excitement. , just looked at Grandpa with a choked sob, for fear that in the blink of an eye, everything in front of him would disappear again.

  Li Dahu nervously covered the sweet potato in his arms, wondering if his granddaughter was so excited because he found out that he had stolen tomorrow's sweet potato?
  There are not many sweet potatoes at home anymore. The granddaughter counts every day in the past few days, and she is careful. This crooked butt sweet potato will be his ration for noon tomorrow.   He calmly said: " Candied

  dates, don't worry, grandpa will definitely bring you a pheasant today, you can wait at home with confidence."

Today, he plans to walk inside. If the pheasant won't come back, he will have no face to face his granddaughter.

  Look, the little face of the granddaughter is so hungry that she has more tears than before.

  After listening to Grandpa's words, the tears in Li Mingyue's eyes suddenly flowed out like a flood of sluices.

  In the last life, grandpa just left a message, "I will definitely bring you a pheasant today, you can wait at home with confidence." Then she never waited for grandpa to come home again.

  She had a hard time without her grandfather.

  Old man Li didn't expect to make his granddaughter cry with a single word, wow, it's pitiful, he cried so much that he really didn't feel good.

  He pondered for a while, is it because he said that he would come back with a pheasant every day, but he couldn't see the pheasant every day, making his granddaughter cry?

  Okay, let's go back to the mountain.

  On the basis of walking in the mountains, he added another five miles, where there are many animals.

  "Zao'er, stop crying, grandpa will definitely bring you a pheasant back!" He stretched out two rough hands like tree bark and gently stroked his granddaughter's hair.

  Li Mingyue cried even more urgently.

  Old Man Li made an embarrassed "Oops", and the dead skin on his hands scratched his granddaughter's soft hair.

  Li Mingyue felt the pain in her scalp and choked: "Grandpa, your sweet potato fell to the ground."

  Old Man Li looked down and saw that it was the crooked butt small sweet potato he was holding in his arms. Got caught.

  He carefully plucked off his granddaughter's hair, and then firmly denied: "This is not my sweet potato, you must have thrown things around and forgot to take it here."

  Li Mingyue's mouth was flat, and she wanted to cry and laugh, Grandpa is still the same grandpa!
  She said, "Grandpa, don't go to the mountains to hunt pheasants for me. I won't eat pheasants if I'm not hungry."

  After she finished speaking, she felt nausea in her stomach.

  She had a problem since she was a child. She couldn't be hungry. When she was hungry, she would feel nausea in her stomach.

  Old Man Li saw his granddaughter's slightly wrinkled eyebrows, and knew that his granddaughter was evil again. He hurriedly said, "There is vegetable soup in the pot, go and drink some." When the

  granddaughter went to scoop the vegetable soup, he took the opportunity to slip away. Walk.

  It's a pity that his plan failed. At this time, although Li Mingyue was very hungry, he didn't want to let go of his grandfather at all. He hadn't seen him for decades, and now his grandfather is the most important.

  "Grandpa, don't try to coax me away, and then slip away to hunt pheasants in the mountains." She glared at her grandfather and said, many things from the past came to her mind clearly.

  In fact, grandpa is a half-hearted hunter. Since she was six years old, she said that she would hunt pheasants for her. Except when a pheasant fell into the thorns and could not fly by itself when she was ten years old, grandpa picked up a ready-made one. When her sixteen-year-old grandfather had an accident in the deep mountains, she never touched a pheasant again.

  Seeing that his plan was seen through by his granddaughter, Old Man Li smiled and touched his nose, coaxing: "Candied dates, grandpa, forget it, grandpa's luck today is very good, just like when you were ten years old. I can bring you back the pheasant."

  Li Mingyue glanced at the shiny black luck value on the top of grandfather's head, -588, she shook her head firmly, with your luck value, how good is your luck?

  She decided that no matter where her grandfather went in the future, she would follow him without a single step. She was really worried that this -588 luck value would make grandpa fall into the ditch while walking, choked on drinking water, and smashed while sitting...

  No matter Li Mingyue Why didn't he let go, Old Man Li didn't give up the idea of ​​going into the mountains to hunt.

  The grandfather and grandson sang the show for a long time, seeing that the sky was completely bright, and if they didn't set out, they would not be able to come back at night. Old Man Li gritted his teeth: "Okay, okay, I don't go."

  Watching the granddaughter wipe Tears let go of his hands, and he patted his torn padded jacket.

  He glanced at his granddaughter, his eyes flashed, and he ran, but he didn't run.

  "I know, I know, I'm not leaving, you quickly let go of your hand." He reluctantly looked back at his granddaughter's hand on the padded jacket.

  Seeing that her grandfather didn't give up, Li Mingyue thought about it, and it's not a problem to be on guard all the time. Just go to the mountain with her grandpa. With her watching this time, nothing can happen to her grandpa.

  And grandpa's luck value is low, maybe her luck value is high, maybe with her there, maybe he can really catch a pheasant.

  It would be great if the old Li family had a mirror. If Li Mingyue looked in the mirror, she would find that her luck value was a little better than her grandfather's. Her luck value was -578.

  Old Man Li thought for a while and thought this was a good idea.

  So the grandfather and grandson hurriedly drank a bowl of wild vegetable soup each, and each carried a sweet potato in their arms. Old Li Tou took the rope and the sickle head. Li Mingyue carried a basket on his back and a basket on his arm, and planned to go out.

  During this process, Li Mingyue looked at this house again inside and out. The memory of the past became clearer and the feeling became more real.

  She and grandpa are really poor!
  The two were about to open the door to go out, but the door was pushed open from the outside, and a fourteen- or fifteen-year-old girl in a patched padded jacket and two long black braids sneaked in.

  "Mingyue!"

  The girl shouted hurriedly, seeing Li Mingyue and Old Man Li's outfits when they were going out.

  "Where are you going?" She asked without knowing anything, and then said anxiously: "Come on, the captain has come with five educated youths and wants to borrow your house to live in. I heard that those educated youths are not easy to get along with. Don't agree, then you won't be bullied."

  Li Mingyue suddenly remembered that the girl in front of her was the little sister-in-law Zhao Xiaolan who pushed her into the fire pit and made her a living widow for more than ten years!

  This happened in a previous life. At that time, when my grandfather went to the mountains and she was at home alone, Zhao Xiaolan came and said the same thing to her. She was bullied by her family, and no one in the team gave her the call.

  Li Mingyue lowered her eyes to hide the coldness in it.

  She said lightly, "Let's hear what the captain has to say first."

  Seeing that his granddaughter was not incited by Zhao Xiaolan this time, Old Man Li's cloudy eyes flickered, thinking that he was lucky today. He was influenced, and he was not led by Zhao Xiaolan's nose as before.

  He only cares about his granddaughter, and he doesn't care about the captain's loan, it all depends on the granddaughter's preferences.

  Seeing that Li Mingyue didn't obey her as before, Zhao Xiaolan frowned unhappily, but there was old man Li in front of her, so she couldn't say anything else, she just bumped Li Mingyue with her shoulder to signal that she would listen to her.

  Li Mingyue paused, suppressed the anger in his heart, and walked out of the gate, and sure enough, he saw a group of six people walking towards their house.

  Seeing those people approaching, Li Mingyue's eyes suddenly straightened, and the luck value on the last young man's head turned purple, 999!

  She stretched out her hand tremblingly and pointed at the person under the red 999, swallowed and said, "It's okay to borrow a room, but I'll also borrow someone from you, and let him go to the mountains with us."

  Such a high anger Luckily, there must be pheasants!

  Everyone: "..."