Chapter 16- 20

Chapter 16 Grief and Indignation

  Li Mingyue:
  Mai Lili asked curiously, "Why did she provoke you? I think you hate her." She likes to listen to gossip stories in the countryside.

  Li Mingyue sneered and said, "I don't hate her. I hate her and waste my energy and energy. I just hate her."

  Mai Lili said, "Huh?" "Why?"

  "She just said I was like black carbon. In the same way, I used to be white, the whitest girl in our village." Li Mingyue tried her best to recall what she looked like when she was white, but it was too vague.

  "Pfft!" Mai Lili couldn't help covering her mouth and laughed: "Hahaha you continue to say, the whitest girl."

  Li Mingyue glanced at her, "Do you know how I became black? Just that treacherous villain Zhao Xiaolan. , every day at noon, she took me out to mow the grass for her pigs, she was wearing a big straw hat, and she said that I was too weak, and I needed more sunshine to be strong."

  "I have been in the sun for three consecutive years. It's Snow White that should have been tanned."

  Mai Lili finally restrained her smile and asked, "You're so stupid, she told you to mow the grass, you go?"

  Li Mingyue sighed, "It's not Silly, all things are exchanged for equal value. I have no father, no mother, no love, no company. She played with me and gave me false feelings, and her brother's golden phoenix from Shibei Village hung me in front of me. Of course I   obeyed her and their Zhao family."

  This was summed up for her by a soul who claimed to be a psychologist before her death. She felt that there was some truth to it.
She took a sip. Although the meaning was easy to understand, it was too awkward to hear, especially from a very simple rural girl.

  "Her brother is very powerful?"

  Li Mingyue nodded: "It should be very powerful in Shibei Village. There are only a handful of men in our village who work in the city, and all the girls in Shibei Village want to marry him."

  Mai Lili opened her mouth in shock, "You want to marry too? How old are you!" This is too precocious!

  Li Mingyue explained her thoughts in her previous life: "It's early, but isn't it sooner or later to get married? Who doesn't want to set a good condition first, and rural girls don't work or go to school, and there are no other major events except getting married, so it's better to get married as soon as possible. I plan."

  "But that's what I thought before. Now even if Zhao Wensheng knelt down in front of me and begged me to marry him, I would only give him two words."

  "Which two?" Mai Lili asked cooperatively.

  "He, tui!"

  When she was in the soul state, she practiced these two voices for a while, and she got the nickname of a violent soul. During that time, other souls floated around her.

  Mai Lili: "." The girl in the village has a real temperament!

  In the evening, everyone got off work and went home.

  Li Mingyue made dinner and gave him Zhou Heng's share first.

  "Eat it first, I'll wait for my grandfather to come back."

  Li Mingyue was a little worried that Grandpa had been gone for a day and hadn't come back yet.

  It only takes about three hours to walk from the village to the township commune. Grandpa left at 8 in the morning, so he should have returned long ago, but there is no sign yet. Is it not going well?
  She couldn't help but think of the dark luck value -585 on her grandfather's head. With such bad luck, it really won't happen, right?
  Think what comes.

  As soon as Zhou Heng put down his empty rice bowl, he heard Li Mingyue's exclamation outside the gate. After he paused, he immediately jumped out. Mai Lili, Gu Shijie and others also came out of the room.

  Old man Li had blood on his face, his spirit was very sluggish, and his legs were limping. Li Shizhu supported him with an arm and a sack on his shoulders.

  Li Mingyue was so frightened that she almost cried, she rushed to the other side of grandpa and panicked: "Grandpa, what's wrong with you?"

  "Don't panic, don't panic, go into the house." Li Shizhu said calmly.

  At this time, Zhou Heng had already run out. Seeing this, he pushed Li Mingyue aside, then bent down and carried Old Man Li on his back.

  Li Shizhu breathed a sigh of relief and said to Li Mingyue: "Your grandfather looks miserable, but it's not a big problem. It'll be fine after two days. Don't panic."

  Just as he finished speaking, Xu Yingna's exclamation came from the yard. It turned out that the other educated youths saw Zhou Heng's embarrassed look on Old Man Li's back.

  Li Mingyue hurriedly chased after him, rushing into the house in front to guide Zhou Heng.

  She climbed onto the kang and spread out the mattress, letting Grandpa lie on it.

  Mai Lili went to the kitchen to scoop up a pot of hot water, and handed it to Li Mingyue, "You wipe your grandpa first."

  Li Mingyue thanked him gratefully, and quickly took grandpa's towel and wet it for grandpa wipe.

  Old man Li opened his eyes and comforted his granddaughter softly: "Don't worry, Grandpa is fine."

  Li Mingyue wiped the smudges on Grandpa's face and hands, her eyes turned red, and tears rolled in her eyes.

  Zhou Heng glanced at her pitiful appearance, frowned slightly, and asked Li Shizhu, who came in, what happened.

  Li Shizhu said: "I met the old man at the head of the village. The guy fell like that, and he was still holding a sack of grain and moving it back little by little. When I asked, he was rolling down the hillside on the way back to the village. It's down. Fortunately, there's nothing serious, my feet are sprained, and the skin on my head is broken. It should be fine after a few days of raising."

  Li Mingyue suddenly remembered that she rolled down the hillside yesterday, and when she asked her grandfather It also fell from there.

  Their grandfather and grandson were really unlucky two.

  Seeing how her grandfather was suffering, she felt a surge of grief and anger in her heart, bullying their grandfather and grandson, right? It wasn't enough for her to fall on a broken hill, and she fell on her grandfather again!

  Just wait, wait until my grandfather and I bring up the luck value, and see how you bully our grandfather and grandson!
  "Grandpa, don't worry." She said sadly.

  After Li Mingyue wiped it clean, Zhou Heng checked it again and found that the skin on his head was indeed torn, and the blood had stopped on his own. He still wrapped a clean cloth at Li Mingyue's request, and the wound on his head was recuperated for two or three times. Days are almost there.

  Zhou Heng said, "This can only be maintained. It is estimated that it will be almost ten days and a half."

  Li Shizhu had checked it before, and he came to the same conclusion.

  Old Man Li still struggled to laugh: "It's time to rest now, but fortunately I came back with some food today."

  He exchanged rabbits, pheasants and chestnuts for 50 catties of stick noodles, and sent the fungus to the supply and marketing cooperative for 80 cents. I spent fifty cents to buy a small mirror for my granddaughter, two cents to buy a bar of soap, and one cent left to buy some salt.

  After rolling down the hillside, he checked the small mirror right away. Fortunately, the package was tight and not rotten.

  After all the outsiders left, Old Man Li took out the small mirror and gave it to his granddaughter, "Look at it, I picked the best looking one from the supply and marketing agency." The

  mirror is the size of a palm, has a plastic casing, and the back is a bumper crop. pattern.

  Li Mingyue's tears are about to fall, "Grandpa, you will listen to me in the future, I will let you pick pheasants from the thorn bushes every day, and you will never be so unlucky again."

  Old man Li laughed, "Okay, I will listen to you in the future. Yours, stop crying." The

  little girl followed him to endure hardship, alas!