Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 271 Big News

  As soon as old man Li fiddled in the kitchen, the three of Li Mingyue who were sleeping in the east room woke up.

  Li Mingyue rubbed her eyes and turned her head to see the parents on the left and right on the kang, and she rejoiced, it turned out that it was not a dream.

  Li Linzhi and Du Liyin also breathed a sigh of relief, obviously worried that Nan Ke Yimeng was coming.

  Li Mingyue probed out the window and said, "My grandfather may be cooking in the kitchen. I'll take a look. Come to the kitchen to wash up with hot water later. " "Okay

  , you can go."

  Li Linzhi and Du Liyin were relieved and satisfied Watching her daughter go out, the dream of many years has finally come true.

  Li Mingyue walked into the kitchen and saw that his grandfather was busy with his work. The action was very neat, "Master, let me cook."

  Old man Li heard the movement and looked back at his granddaughter, but he was stunned.

  Hey, he also has a granddaughter.

  Oh, it seems that I saw my son and daughter-in-law last night too.

  "Where did you and your parents go last night?" he asked quietly.

  Speaking of this matter, Li Mingyue glanced at her grandfather resentfully, co-authoring with you, and thinking of them only now, as expected, you can forget everything else when you have a daughter-in-law.

  "East house, the kang is now being burned."

  Old Man Li: "Well, it's good to do it yourself, to have enough food and clothing."

  Li Mingyue: I don't want to talk anymore.

  At the dinner table, the five members of Lao Litou's family were officially reunited.

  Everyone was very emotional, including Li Mingyue, one person held a small cup of dried sweet potato wine and held it up.

  "It's been almost 20 years. I didn't expect our family to be reunited one day in our lifetime. I'm satisfied, Li Dahu." Old Man Li looked at Lin Qiuyu and said with great satisfaction.

  Lin Qiuyu smiled softly.

  Li Linzhi looked at her parents and then at her daughter, "Dad, Xiaoyin and I have to say thank you anyway, thank you for raising Mingyue and raising it so well."

  Du Liyin also nodded vigorously, her daughter's Excellent beyond her expectations, the old man is afraid that he will suffer a lot and spend energy.

  Old man Li waved his hand: "No need to thank you, you also take good care of your mother for me."

  Li Mingyue blinked, feeling that she had discovered a truth: back then, when my parents went abroad, wouldn't my grandfather force them out? In order to take care of his grandmother far away from home.

  Everyone does not know what Li Mingyue thinks.

  I just heard Li Linzhi say: "Xiao Yin and I made the decision to go abroad back then, and taking care of my mother is what we should do.

  Li Mingyue's eyebrows jumped.

  "Thank you to the gods from all walks of life. "

  Lin Qiuyu folded his hands and bowed, then made a cross, then covered his chest with his hands, and then clicked with his orchid fingers, and finally held the hand of the old man next to him and shook it vigorously, like a comrade. Normal.

  Everyone was silent, and finally raised their glasses.

  "Cheers! "

  "Drink one." "

  "May the future be better." "

  After dinner, Old Man Li led Lin Qiuyu out first and wandered around the village.

  "Uncle, who is this foreign-style old lady?"

  "Old man Li and his wife, who were the first to look at Gaotieshan when they went out to pay New Year's greetings, asked curiously. Old man Li said with great air: "My daughter-in-law, Lin Qiuyu."

  At the foot of the high-speed rail mountain, he didn't obey his orders, and fell down with a slap. What

  ?!

  Old man Li looked at his stupid appearance and disliked him very much. He had no determination at all.

  Gao Fengshou, who was next to him, looked straight at Lin Qiuyu. , shouted: "Grandma Li, happy new year. "

  Lin Qiuyu pursed her lips and smiled, "Hello. "

  Old man Li took out a red envelope from his arms, "It's your good harvest, you are still smart, come and get some lucky money." When

  Old Man Li and his wife walked away, Gao Tieshan and his father and son did not recover for a long time, and the harvest was high. Leng Leng opened the red envelope and looked at it, and then widened his eyes.

  "Dad, one dollar!" It

  was a huge amount of lucky money, and his father gave only one dime.

  Gaotieshan went over to confirm it, and it was really a dollar.

  so generous?

  He hissed and gasped, it seemed that the old man wasn't joking.

  Big news!

  Old Man Li led Lin Qiuyu around, and Li Mingyue led Li Linzhi and Du Liyin around.

  Then Shibei Village boiled.

  "Big news, big news! Li Dahu married a new daughter-in-law, and the new daughter-in-law is a foreign-style old lady."

  "Breaking news: Li Mingyue's parents are not dead!

  "

  People who heard the news reacted violently.

  For example, a few old men of the older generation: Li Dahu, this old boy is really blessed, and when he is about to come, he even waited for that charming lady from the city to come back!
  Another example is Mrs. Wu: shock, anger, sadness, despair, cold,
  how can the world be so cold to her? The world is not worth it!

  For example, Zhao Xiaolan: Li Mingyue is not an orphan? ! Li Mingyue's parents are still successful people! Why not her parents?

  A mouthful of blood rushed to her throat with envy and hatred, and she swallowed it in despair: From now on, she and Li Mingyue will no longer be comparable.

  For example, Li Shizhu: What? Aunt Lin is back? The little spider came back with his daughter-in-law? Uncle and Mingyue are here after all their hardships.

  Accountant Wang dialed the abacus, will the village build a building that is in the city?

  For example, Chang Sanbao's daughter-in-law and others: I didn't expect that old man Li was so good, he actually married a new daughter-in-law.

  A group of people who eat melons and eat melons: how does Lin Qiuyu behave in a foreign way? How did Li Linzhi and Du Liyin come back to life? Will there be any moving stories of ups and downs? What kind of changes will the old Li family usher in?
  So this New Year, the people who came to Li Dahu's house to pay New Year's greetings broke through the sum of the 20 years, and almost every family in the village sent representatives to Lao Li's house to pay New Year's greetings (inquiring about news).

  After a wave of door-to-door inquiries, the return of the three of Li Linzhi was accepted by the people of Shibei Village.

  Li Shizhu is rather cunning, and Tao heard an important news: Li Linzhi came back to China to invest!
  The news made him so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. After tossing and turning for a night, he used the trick that Old Man Li had used before - the Dafa of entanglement.

  "Uncle, fat and water don't flow to outsiders' fields. Aunt, they invest in our village."

  "Little Spider, do you remember, I covered you a lot when I was a child."

  Li Linzhi: "My only nickname is that you started Yes ."

  "Mingyue, is your uncle good to you? What delicious food is there at home? If you have Baoling, you will have one. Do you think your parents should invest

  in our village?" Under the soft and hard bubble, the Li family held an internal family meeting to discuss investment.

  After discussion, it was decided to build a road leading to the village for Shibei Village, and also to build a water system for the village.

  Invest to build a food factory in Jinning County.

  First invest in a big supermarket in City A.

  Start with a familiar area first, and other investments will be determined later on a case-by-case basis.

  Hearing this, Li Shizhu slapped his thighs with joy. Well, not only did he invest, but he also thought about the investment projects, which saved his old nose.

  "Little Spider, as long as you have the raw materials for the food factory in the city in the future, as long as we have it in Shibei Village, feel free to speak up, and Shibei Village will provide it."

  Li Linzhi: "If you call me 'Little Spider' again, let's not talk about the rest."

  Li Shizhu changed his words with kindness: "Brother, what you say is what you say."