Chapter 61- 65

Chapter 61 You've already changed it, right?

  Xu Yingna hesitated and said, "Just now Baoling told me that the old lady Wu was sitting on the rock under the big willow tree in front of her crying, saying that her daughter-in-law would not let her go home and let her go home. She finds a place to go by herself." At this point, she became vague, because Li Baoling's original words were 'Let old lady Wu find her in the past. '

  But this 'good friend', doesn't he just point at Uncle Li secretly.

  People's hearts are not ancient, whoever believes that Mrs. Wu is the lover of Uncle Li is a fool!

  They get along with Uncle Li almost day and night. Uncle Li is a little slippery, a little pretentious, a little cunning. Uh. Beside the point, but! There will never be a good old lady like Wu.

  Li Mingyue understood as soon as she heard it, and she sneered: "She is waiting for us to accept her softly." It's

  not good to sit where, and she has to sit near her house.

  The daughter-in-law won't let her go home, what's the use of sitting there crying, can she make Wang Shuifeng cry softly, or can she make her son Wu Laizi look like a man? Isn't it just waiting for their grandfather and grandson to soften.

  But why didn't she soften her heart when she slandered her grandfather in front of so many people.

  So, whatever! love to cry.

  Xu Yingna sighed and said in a low voice, "That old lady Wu is very similar to my grandmother."

  Huh?
  Li Mingyue looked at her suspiciously, what do you mean? Could it be that Xu Yingna is soft-hearted and wants to bring people back? If that's the case, things get a little trickier.

  She remained silent and continued to observe.

  I just heard Xu Yingna continue: "My grandmother has three sons, and then my mother has one daughter. Her three sons don't care about her, so she ran to my house and asked my mother to raise her, but my mother was beaten by her a lot when she was a child, and then She was sitting in front of my house crying, and the neighbors tried to persuade my parents. In the end, my mother had no choice but to let my grandmother come in. As a result, my grandmother lived in our house and ate in our house, and she was still thinking about her three sons who disliked her. With a few grandchildren, they often secretly take things from our family and give them to her three sons."

  It turned out to be like this.

  The turn was a little hasty, and there was almost a misunderstanding.

  Li Mingyue felt a little sympathetic to Xu Yingna's mother and Xu Yingna's family.

  "Your family is really unlucky."

  She sighed, thinking that Xu Yingna's mother was even more unlucky than her and her grandfather. It is estimated that the luck value is too black to drip ink. If there is a chance, she would like to see Xu Yingna's mother's head. What is the air value.

  Xu Yingna sighed again, "So, Mingyue, this old lady Wu has no relationship with your family, you must be firm and don't let anyone in."

  It turned out that she was worried that she would be soft-hearted.

  Li Mingyue laughed and said, "Don't worry."

  As they were talking, Mai Lili and Shen Xiaoqin came back from the township commune to buy seeds.

  As soon as she walked in the door, Mai Lili wentssips with high spirits: "Before I went to the countryside, my grandmother told me that the countryside is interesting, and there are more stories than the books, but I haven't seen much interesting ones after being here for so long. I saw one today."

  Shen Xiaoqin frowned, went into the room to wash up, and walked for a long time, looking ashamed.

  Xu Yingna asked cooperatively, "What interesting things have you seen?"

  Mai Lili immediately pulled up a small bench and slapped her thigh when she sat down.

  Solemnly explain: she and Uncle Li learned such a down-to-earth act of slapping the thighs, and it is definitely not her original, nor is it an ancestral heir of the Mai family.

  "Today, there was an old lady in the village who was bullied by her daughter-in-law and jumped into the river. It's been a long time since I've seen it. What's more interesting is later. As soon as she heard the news, the old man jumped into the river heroically and brought people up, oh, lol I'm dead."

  "Guess what happened, hahaha, the old man and his granddaughter beat the mandarin ducks and didn't let the old man take the old lady home, the old lady couldn't do anything, the son couldn't come back, and he couldn't go to the good home. In the end, Sitting pitifully in the village crying and chirping"

  "Hey, Xu Yingna, why are you twisting me?"

  "You don't believe me, now that old lady is at the big willow tree in front of you, go and see."

  "Mingyue, what's wrong with you?"

  Mai Lili finally realized that something was wrong, she closed the smile on her face in seconds, and looked at Li Mingyue, whose face was so expressionless that she was terrified.
  Li Mingyue suddenly stood up, hehe, hehe! She twitched the corners of her mouth with a smile, and answered her doubts seriously.

  "Mr. Mai, the old man you heard is my grandfather, and the granddaughter who hits the mandarin ducks is me."

  Mai Lili was immediately Sparta, she stumbled: "Master. Your grandfather? Why does his old man's aesthetics suddenly change? I'm online? Why did he pick such a sloppy face? No, Mingyue, I'm all deceived! The uncle must be innocent, and you are definitely not that kind of person!"

  Li Mingyue nodded earnestly, "Yeah." With a deep look, he turned and walked outside.

  "Hey, Mingyue, where are you going?"

  Li Mingyue didn't turn her head back: "Let's go."

  Mai Lili:
  Xu Yingna:
  Watching Li Mingyue go out, Mai Lili was dumbfounded, she turned her head and asked Xu Yingna: " Do you mean that Yue just believed that I was deceived?"

  Xu Yingna spread her hands, and before she could speak, Li Mingyue came back from the door again.

  "Ms. Mai, let's have a light dinner tonight, only porridge, no vegetables and no dry food." After she finished speaking, she disappeared again.

  Mai Lili wants to cry but has no tears, gossip kills people.

  Grandma, you can kill me.

  Xu Yingna looked up at the sky with a long sigh, "You've changed everything from now on!"

  Mai Lili was speechless and choked, isn't it just a meal, why is Lin Daiyu possessed!
  "

  Hahahahahaha!" Suddenly a burst of laughter broke out. Mai Lili and Xu Yingna were startled, and when they turned their heads, they saw Shen Xiaoqin standing at the door with her stomach covered, laughing. solemn.

  Miley: You laugh at me like that, okay?

  Xu Yingna: A trivial matter made Shen Xiaoqin show her true colors!

  Outside.

  As soon as Gu Shijie, who was working, looked up, he saw Li Mingyue walking away cold and frosty.

  Don't ask him why he knew that Li Mingyue was covered in frost, it was a man's sixth sense.

  Anyway, just looking at that back, that pace, must be very unhappy.

  He thought for a while, said something to Wan Sihai and others, and quickly chased after him. If Xiaomingyue really wanted to fight with someone, he might as well give it a shot.

  Li Mingyue walked all the way to the bottom of the big willow tree, and Mrs. Wu was really sitting there, surrounded by a few old ladies and aunts who were chatting, and a few five- or six-year-old girls were squatting on the ground, looking strange.

  Running a school is really important.

  Old Mrs. Wu was wiping her tears and telling others about her suffering, when suddenly she felt a gust of wind blowing straight to her face, and when she looked up, it was the frosty Li Mingyue.

  "What do you want to do?" Mrs. Wu felt a little guilty, and she couldn't help but be a little scared when she thought about how Li Mingyue used a broom to drive people away.