Chapter 186- 190

Chapter 186 Red 666

  They walked very fast on the next journey.

  Anyone pulling a donkey's money and a gold bar of jewelry can't wait to get home.

  Not to mention Bai Yun, who has been detained for more than a year. Only after crossing the border and entering her own country can she relax and feel at ease, and she is going crazy thinking about her child.

  After a day's walk, they reached the border.

  Because the things they brought with them were not easy to see, they still returned by the way they had always sneaked away.

  Luckily, even the donkey didn't get lost and crossed the border smoothly.

  As soon as she entered the boundary of Yunzhou City, Bai Yun was excited. This was a place she was familiar with, and she finally came back!

  How many times has she dreamed of coming back in her dreams, but when she wakes up, she is still a bad person. This time, it was not a dream, right?
  She stretched out her hand, wanting to feel it for herself.

  Then she grabbed a 17- or 18-year-old boy who was passing by, and when the frightened boy was about to kick and punch her, she said eagerly: "Come on, hit me, hit me hard!"

  Only It really hurts, and it shows that this beautiful sight is not a dream.

  All the movements of the young man froze instantly, and looked at this woman who was even more embarrassed than a dog, touching porcelain? madman?
  Li Mingyue didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he quickly rescued the boy and apologized to others to comfort him.

  Bai Yun was dissatisfied: "I just want to confirm, how can you stop me?"

  Zhou Heng snorted, "You might as well hit your head against the wall faster."

  Bai Yun: "Young man, you will regret your vicious tongue, Li Mingyue ." But her father's student!

  Go to a fork in the road.

  They stopped, and Zhou Heng said, "Let's separate here first. If you want to go back to Jinning County with us, at eight o'clock in the morning two days later, wait at the station entrance in front of the city's supply and marketing cooperative.

  " After being rescued, his and Li Mingyue's tasks have been completed. Next, everyone should give each other some personal space.

  So much money requires a private space without Bai Yun.

  Bai Yun was not a fool either, she immediately understood what Zhou Heng meant.

  Before she was taken away, she had a house, a residence, friends and colleagues in Yunzhou, so her destination was not a problem.

  Now that she has finally come back, it is actually not that easy. Many times she felt that she could not live.

  Now that she is back, she has a lot to do, at least to report her whereabouts and return to relevant people.

  "Okay, see you in front of the supply and marketing agency in two days at eight in the morning!" She said goodbye to Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue decisively.

  When she walked a few steps, Li Mingyue suddenly stopped her: "Wait a minute."

  Li Mingyue ran over and put something in her hand, "Leave some money on me in case you need it."

  Bai Yun Raising her hand, she saw a great unity, and her heart warmed.

  Now she believes what Li Mingyue said, her father has always had a good eye, and it is indeed possible to accept Li Mingyue as a student.

  "No, I don't need it now. Someone will be in charge of what I need. Besides, I also have some money in the house I used to live in. If I use it again, if someone finds it out, it might shake the two of you out.

  " On the way, they agreed, try not to mention Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue going to save Bai Yun.

  To the outside world, it was Bai Yun who saw the opportunity to escape.

  Otherwise, Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue would be very troublesome, not to mention the huge wealth they brought back from overseas gangsters, that is, they were in a sneaky situation. If they got involved, it would be a violation of the law.

  This matter can be big or small, but it is a hidden danger.

  He simply kept the two of them a secret, saying that he was smart, brave and lucky and escaped.

  After separating from Bai Yun, Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue drove their donkeys to the yard they bought quickly.

  At this time, they felt that it was really too wise to buy a yard at the beginning, otherwise it would be a donkey and a sack of money at this time, and it would not be appropriate to go to someone else's site.

  Opening the courtyard gate, they entered with the donkey, and then locked the door.

  The dried radish in the yard had been dried, and the donkey bowed his head and ate a mouthful of dried radish as soon as he entered.

  Zhou Heng patted the donkey's neck and said with a smile, "Eat it, you can eat as much as you want."

  This donkey is a great hero and must be rewarded.

  He carried the sack down, carried it to the main room, and threw it on the ground.

  When the two were about to discuss what to do with the money, they suddenly covered their noses and looked up at each other.

  uh -

  unsightly!
  These few days of running around continuously, there is no hygiene condition at all, both of them are sloppy.

  "It's more important for us to go to the outside bathhouse first, and then we'll talk about the rest after washing."

  So the two of them tidied up a little at the fastest speed, then locked the door and went to the bathhouse.

  After rubbing and washing for an hour, it came out clean and refreshing, and the changed clothes were thrown away.

  Now they are local tyrants, and the clothes that are too rough do not match the temperament of local tyrants.

  Li Mingyue happily looked in the mirror in the hall, thinking about her new status as a local tyrant, she couldn't help but the villain's wicked smile for a while.

  Suddenly, her eyes widened in disbelief, and she stared at the mirror without moving.

  The luck value above her head turned into a festive red 666 at this time!

  This trip actually went up by 154 points.

  Saving Bai Yun gained a wave of luck, and killing the scum should also contribute a wave, and those who were caught to work with Bai Yun were also saved because of this, and it is estimated that they also contributed to the luck value.

  It's still pretty red.

  She couldn't help snapping her fingers. Those souls who died in vain that she knew in the sky, who else is going to game over in the near future, if she saves two or three more, her luck value will be as invincible as Zhou Heng's. of 999.

  "What are you looking at?"

  Zhou Heng came out and saw that Li Mingyue's eyes were almost glued to the mirror.

  Li Mingyue came back to her senses, laughed twice, and said, "I think my appearance has improved again."

  Zhou Heng was speechless.

  However, her eyes were looking at Li Mingyue's face honestly. Li Mingyue, who had just washed her white, was blushing in her whiteness at this time, which meant that she had a lot of water.

  He looked away a little uncomfortably, and the girl seemed to have gotten a little prettier again.

  The two returned home again, closed the doors and windows tightly, and sat opposite each other facing the sack of money.

  "Brother Zhou, you said that if we poured all these out and counted them one by one, would we die of exhaustion?"

  Zhou Heng pondered after getting to know each other. He died of blood vessels."

  "Hey hey, let me die of excitement!" Li Mingyue smiled smugly.

  Zhou Heng glanced at her, sample!

  But then again, even if he thinks about this sack of M gold, he wants to laugh proudly for three days and three nights.

  Li Mingyue added: "It is estimated that all the poisons they made are sold to the M country, so the exchange is M gold."

  Zhou Heng nodded: "As long as it is not our country, it is fine. In international transactions, it is a custom to receive M gold. things."