Chapter 181- 185

Chapter 181 What do you want?

  Li Mingyue mixed ten catties of flour. First, she ordered two bowls of noodles for herself and Zhou Heng, and topped them with mushrooms and ham. The taste was fragrant and delicious.

  Zhou Heng sucked the noodles, looked up at the small yard, and then looked at Li Mingyue, who was eating in an apron. For a while, there was a kind of quiet heartbeat.

  He swallowed the noodles in his mouth and asked Li Mingyue: "Li Mingyue, how do you feel about this day?"

  Li Mingyue looked up and saw that the yard was in a mess, with a large washbasin, a stove, an old table, and a large iron pot. In order to hurry up, Just spread out in the yard.

  It's messy and not beautiful at all!
  She shook her head: "No, no, it doesn't look like a life at all."

  Zhou Heng: The
  donkey's head is not the horse's mouth.
  "Go, give me another bowl of noodles, I'm not enough!"

  Li Mingyue slurped the noodles in the bowl and stood up, "Okay, just wait and see!" Then she went to work neatly .

  Zhou Heng: When you talk about cooking, you are very clever.

  After eating the noodles, he continued to cut radish strips.

  Li Mingyue is steaming, frying, and frying, but she can make oil and firewood.

  Before evening, 40 steamed buns were steamed, one small cloth bag was deep-fried for the square noodle, and 8 scallion pancakes were made.

  Zhou Heng was very satisfied when he saw it, and felt that it would not be a problem to stay outside for ten days.

  Looking forward to traveling abroad.

  Li Mingyue used another skillful hand to sew two large sacks on top of the bag, which can be carried directly on the back after filling, which is equivalent to a large-capacity backpack in a few decades.

  Everything was ready, and the yard was covered with radish sticks.

  Zhou Heng asked, "What should I do if it rains?"

  If it rains, these radish sticks will be blinded. He has been cutting radishes all afternoon, and his hands are deformed. He is always ready to hold and cut radishes. action.

  Old Li Mingyue said confidently: "Don't worry, it's just our character and luck, it depends on yours that it won't rain, at least it won't rain until we come back."

  Zhou Heng muttered, "I don't know where you came from. Confidence." Then he didn't care, mainly because the time was too late.

  They finally checked the important supplies to bring, such as food, and then carried a bag each, went out, locked the door, and set off.

  As a result of their luck, they easily crossed the border in the dim light, while the screams of other people who were caught still echoed in their ears.

  Once he passed the safety zone, Zhou Heng identified the direction and took Li Mingyue to start a rush.

  After an hour of walking in the jungle, when it was almost impossible to see, they just found a simple cabin where they could stay.

  Going in to check it out, it is estimated that it was specially built for temporary overnight use, just right for them to rest.

  "I'm lucky, I'll be here tonight."

  Li Mingyue took out the steamed buns and ham, ate two steamed buns each with the ham, and lay down with clothes to rest.

  Zhou Heng lay at the door, and Li Mingyue lay inside.

  Before falling asleep, Zhou Heng asked Li Mingyue, "Are you afraid?"

  He actually wanted to say, if you are afraid, you can get closer to him, and if you are still afraid, he can hold her hand.

  Who knew that Li Mingyue said heartlessly: "With you holding the door, there is nothing to be afraid of." Then he tilted his head and fell asleep.

  In the darkness, Zhou Heng stared above, so he shouldn't be sleeping at the door, right?

  It was only early five o'clock the next day, and the sky was bright. The two got up and tidied up a little, then took the time to set off on their way.

  We have to walk for two days, maybe there will be some delays on the way, we have to act fast.

  They walked and walked, and when they were a little tired after walking for an hour, Zhou Heng suddenly grabbed Li Mingyue and made a quiet and careful gesture.

  Li Mingyue didn't know why, so she raised her heart, and immediately stood still and listened to the movement.

  Vaguely, she seemed to hear the barking of a donkey and the voice of someone talking.

  Before the two had time to communicate, a donkey and two men, an old man and a young man, really appeared in the line of sight in front of them.

  The old man was in his sixties, and the youngest was a teenager, dressed in rags.

  They also found Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue, and after being stunned for a while, they immediately stopped and stopped moving forward.

  It also seemed frightened.

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue were keenly aware of this. After they looked at each other, Zhou Heng waved his hand and said,

  "Where are you going?"

  The old man and the young man on the opposite side also looked at each other, and then the old man replied vaguely. : "We're going to the front." He pointed in a random direction, but it was the direction of the border.

  Zhou Heng's eyes flashed, and he took the initiative to say: "It seems that someone is looking for someone at the border. The investigation is a little strict now, and the customs clearance is slow. Do you want to pass? If you pass, you will have to wait in line for a long time." The

  border is not completely blocked. There are formalities and there are normal reasons to pass.

  Market exchanges are still allowed.

  Sure enough, after the two of them heard it, there was a reaction in their expressions, the old man frowned, a little worried.

  It does seem to be going to the border.

  Zhou Heng asked, "What are you going to do? Maybe I can give you some advice. I know the cadres

  over there." Some food."

  For food?
  "What?" Zhou Heng asked again.

  "Use this donkey." What

  a coincidence? Li Mingyue's eyebrows jumped, and she quickly poked Zhou Heng's arm.

  Zhou Heng grabbed her hand with a backhand and motioned her to hold on. Li Mingyue took out a handful of square biscuits from his pocket and stuffed it in his hand, replacing himself as his hand.

  Zhou Heng: He didn't want to eat!

  He threw a piece of cake into his mouth, chewed it, chewed it, and then asked the other side:

  "Oh, so, what are your donkeys going to change? I'll help you see if it's suitable, be careful of being caught by others. I 've been lied to."

  He put his words into practice, and in the end he completely put the words of the grandfather and grandson into practice.

  The final result was that Zhou Heng exchanged 80 yuan and ten steamed buns + three scallion pancakes + two pockets of fried square pancakes in exchange for a donkey.

  Both parties are satisfied.

  Li Mingyue felt that this luck was really good. Whatever you wanted, things that needed to be transported, were immediately delivered to your door.

  The old man and the young man also felt lucky. They didn't have to travel long distances to the border, and they also exchanged so many delicious things and money. The harvest was completely beyond their expectations.

  After getting the things and money, the old man kindly reminded: "Twenty kilometers further ahead, you have to be careful, there are often armed men out there to arrest people, they like to arrest strangers, and bring them back to plant D. Flowers."

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue groaned in their hearts and thanked them repeatedly.

  After watching the grandfather and grandson walk away, Zhou Heng let Li Mingyue ride the donkey.

  "You sit up, I'll hold the rope, so I can go faster." Li   Mingyue did

  n't want it, and said, "Put the sack on the donkey and carry it on the donkey. I can still walk, and I can ride it when I can't walk."

Born from a baby, who runs out of the running field doing farm work every day, and has to get on a donkey at such a short distance, it would be disgraceful for Shibei Village to say that.

  Zhou Heng couldn't resist, so he agreed to her proposal and let the donkey and camel carry the luggage.

  As soon as the backpack was unloaded, the two of them felt a lot more relaxed, and they felt that they had strength again.

  They discussed what had just happened as they walked.

  "You said that the old man said that the person who arrested people and planted flowers was a group of people with Bai Yun?" Li Mingyue asked.

  Zhou Heng shook his head, "It shouldn't be. To go to Bai Yun's place, we have to walk at least 100 kilometers. Now we have only walked forty or fifty kilometers."