Chapter 31- 35

Chapter 31 The mouse and the mouse ran after

  Li Mingyue saw her grandfather, she felt relieved, and took two steps to hug her grandfather's arm.

  "Grandpa, I panicked to death before."

  She really wanted to save Gao Fengshou's mother's doom, but she really had no experience in giving birth, for fear that bad things would still follow the trajectory of the previous life, so that her efforts would be in vain.

  However, old man Li thought that his granddaughter was talking about Zhao Xiaolan, thinking that Zhao Xiaolan was bullying his granddaughter just now, so he quickly comforted her.

  "Don't be afraid, that girl from the Zhao family is a paper tiger. If she really dares to bully you, grandpa will never forgive her!"

  Feeling the deep love in grandpa's words, she felt soft for a while, and rubbed her face against grandpa's. Arms, the whole person finally relaxed.

  "I'm not afraid of Zhao Xiaolan, I'm talking about Gao Fengshou's mother, grandpa, do you think Gao Fengshou's mother will be alright?"

  In her previous life, Gao Fengshou's mother was missing at home. This time she was sent to the hospital alive. Should be fine, right?

  Old Man Li snorted, like a god who can call the shots, and said very confidently: "It's okay, if something happens, I will come back with the child alive and kicking."

  "That's good."

  Li Mingyue let out a sigh of relief.

  Zhou Heng, who was beside him, didn't know what to say, so he hoped to borrow their auspicious words.

  After a lot of tossing, it was almost time to take a break at noon. They planned to go straight home and go to work in the afternoon. They should dig the soil, mow the grass, and weave baskets.

  In the distance, a group of six or seven-year-old furry children were playing with babble.

  "Li Mingyue is a thief,"   "

  Climbing over the wall, stealing eggs;"

  "Entering the Dongjia, jumping into the West;"

  "Rats and mice are chasing and running."

three ears.

  Li Mingyue:
  Zhou Heng:
  The old man Li scratched his ears in disbelief, then looked at his granddaughter, and then at Zhou Heng, and then he became furious. As soon as he lifted his leg and pulled off the smelly shoes, he ran towards the group of little dolls.

  "Little bastards, I let you steal eggs, I let you talk nonsense, and you are being chased by mice!" The

  little dolls who were playing happily were frightened by the old man Li who fell from the sky and ran around, screaming and screaming. The sound was lively for a while.

  Zhou Heng looked at Old Man Li who was chasing after the little dolls with his smelly shoes, the corners of his mouth twitched, so who is the mouse?

  Li Mingyue was stunned for a moment, and quickly chased after her grandfather, for fear that her grandfather would fall or something.

  "Grandpa, stop chasing them, there is nothing to worry about with children." When it

  comes to the reputation of his granddaughter, Old Man Li is very stubborn, so he will not.

  "Grandpa, stop chasing."

  Li Mingyue looked at the children hiding from Grandpa like a chick seeing an eagle, thinking that Grandpa is probably the best tool for scaring babies recognized by Shibei Village.

  She finally grabbed Grandpa's arm, and Grandpa also grabbed the arm of a seven-year-old skin boy.

  "Little bastard, who asked you to sing like that?"

  Pi boy screamed, struggling, and had no intention of communicating with Old Man Li at all.

  Old Man Li raised his stinky shoes high to frighten: "If you scream again, be careful grandpa spanks your ass."

  Pi boy shouted, "Li Mingyue is a thief, she jumped over the wall and jumped. Someone else's yard, stealing things!"

  "Your mother-in-law let the dog p, my Mingyue stole something from someone's house?"

  "Gao Fengshou's family!"

  Old man Li was so angry that he tried to spank the boy's ass.

  Li Mingyue quickly stopped him: "Grandpa, what do you care about with a child? I'm not a thief. When Gao Fengshou and the others come back, they will naturally clarify for me. It's not good for the adults in this kid's family to see you bullying the child."

  Just as she finished speaking, a chubby young woman ran towards them, shouting and scolding as she ran.

  "Li Dahu, you old widower, dare to bully my second egg, I'm not finished with you!"

  "Come on, the two of Li Dahu's grandfather and grandson are fighting the little dolls! There's no reason!"

  "I want to fight with you all, dare to move My two eggs have a hair, and I will pluck all your hair."

  The sharp voice made Li Mingyue stunned, her mouth is so clever?
  Seeing the woman dashing straight towards her, Li Mingyue quickly grabbed her grandfather and avoided it, staying away from the skin boy.

  Zhou Heng glanced at Li Mingyue and really didn't know whether to say that she was crow-mouthed or that their grandfather and grandson had enough backs.

  What kind of vigor is it to bully a child and get caught by a parent?
  Old man Li tried to hide while defending: "I didn't touch him, he was full of nonsense, slandering my candied dates as a thief, I'm going to have a theory with him." The

  two egg mother said loudly, "I didn't hit your stinky shoes. Lifting it up so high, you won't let go without hitting you! You're fooling the ghost!" When the

  quarrel was raging, the parents of the other little dolls also came from work to find the baby.

  With so many people in the crowd, Old Man Li stubbornly said, "They were the ones who slandered my family Mingyue first. Today, I have to make it clear. If I don't make it clear, no one is allowed to leave. "

  The maintenance of my granddaughter is above all else.

  Everyone asked their own children, and they all said: "The children didn't lie, it was told by the daughter of the Zhao family and Gao Fengshou. Could it be fake?"

  "Let P!"

  "How can you scold people! Can you turn black into white?"

  "Shut up!"

  Shi Potian let out a startled roar, and everyone who was arguing was shocked. Everyone turned their heads and saw that it was Li Shizhu, the stern-faced captain.

  Li Shizhu asked, "Aren't you too busy! If you still have the strength to quarrel, then go to the field and work for me!"

  Everyone didn't speak, Erdan's mother stood up with gritted teeth: "Captain, it's Li Dahu's great Bullying and beating my son."

  "It's your kid who scolds my granddaughter first!" Old Man Li didn't give a step.

  After a few more exchanges, everyone suddenly understood what had happened.

  An old lady who was working in the drying field with Mrs. Gao said, "Erdan, this is the fault of your second egg. Mingyue jumped over the wall and entered Gao's house, because the harvest is about to give birth. , there is no one at home, Mingyue has no way to get over the wall, and now Mrs. Gao's family has sent mothers to the Xiang Commune Hospital."

  Li Shizhu also clarified for Li Mingyue: "Yes, Mingyue is doing good deeds, if it weren't for Mingyue If you find out early, there may be serious consequences."

  He turned his head and pointed at Zhou Heng: "He can testify that the people from the Gao family went to the fields to shout."

  Zhou Heng:
  He has seen rural people quarreling . How imposing he was, he shouted in a daze, and these people ignored him.

  Now that he was called by the captain, he nodded weakly to indicate that it was true.

  "These scumbags must be beaten up!" Old Man Li demanded angrily. Like a child, it gave Li Shizhu a headache.

  Mother Erdan was unhappy, she rolled her eyes, and shouted again: "Then why didn't anyone find out that Mommy Harvest is about to give birth, only Li Mingyue found out, she must have gone over the wall and stole things first, and then found out. Harvest Mom is inside."

  Want to kill her? no way!

  Li Mingyue took a step and said calmly, "I was looking for Gao Fengshou, and I went over the wall when I heard something wrong at the gate."

  "Then why are you looking for Gao Fengshou?" Someone muttered.

  Li Mingyue: "Gao Fengshou studied with a few educated youth teachers at my house. He stopped coming after two days of study. I went to him to ask about the situation."

  Study?

  What are you studying? Everyone was at a loss, and the kid who didn't put on the roof tile for three days during the high harvest was still learning. Could it be a joke?