chapter 86- 90

Chapter 86 The Newly Received Apprentice 

After a long time, it turned out to be an oolong!
  Everyone was speechless.

  The educated youth felt that Uncle Li and Li Mingyue did not speak clearly and misled them.

  Uncle Li thinks that these educated youth dolls can really think wildly. How old is his candied date, what kind of target is he looking for!
  Besides, just like Zhang Junbo, the designation is not worthy of his good granddaughter, and he is not blind.

  Mai Lili cleared her throat and asked, "Master, where did you deceive such a person from? You're not afraid of his family coming to the door."

  This attitude completely treated people as long-term workers.

  The old man Li shook his head: "His father begged me to bring people back, don't worry, they are happy."   Gu Shijie was the last one to jump out. As soon as he looked up, he saw a dark shadow in the yard. Looking at them, I was also startled, and hurriedly poked Mai Lili in front of me.   Because the night was windy and dark, and the five fingers could not be seen, no one could see who the other was, only that there was someone on the other side.   So in the dark, the five educated youths and Zhang Junbo looked at each other across the courtyard, and they confronted each other tensely.   The old man Li in the room heard these educated youths jumping out, why did the sound suddenly disappear and was eaten by monsters?   Thinking about it, he stuck his head out, and saw several people leaning against each other and standing still in front of his window.   "What's wrong?"   Gu Shijie whispered: "Master, people have entered the yard."   At this moment, Zhou Heng thought of something, and tentatively said: "Zhang Junbo?"   Zhang Junbo also heard Zhou Heng's voice. When he realized that it was those educated youths, he let out a long sigh, "It's me, how did you get out of Uncle Li's room?"   Old Man Li hissed, "Don't ask anything, go back to sleep and go back to your own nest."

  Shen Xiaoqin asked: "Then what happened to the so-called Mingyue Yusheng happiness that you went to town today?"

  Old Man Li When I think of the forty dollars that I threw away, my heart aches, "I'm happy to help others."

  Huh?
  Everyone was puzzled, Gu Shijie asked what it meant.

  Old Man Li didn't want to go into details, it was painful to say it again, he waved his hand to drive people away: "It's getting late, go to bed quickly, you have to get up early tomorrow to work, remember to jump out of the window, don't put my jujube I woke up."

  Several people asked again, Old Man Li made up his mind not to say anything, and everyone had no choice but to queue up and jump back to the window.

  Zhang Junbo, who was woken up by the urine and went out to urinate, was frightened by a casual glance. He saw a black figure jumping out of Uncle Li's window
  . , 2, 3, 4, 5!

  Incredible, five figures jumped out of Uncle Li's room!

  But don't wake up Zao'er again.

  The five educated youths quietly returned to their rooms numbly.

  After Zhang Junbo lay on the kang, he still wondered, could it be that he actually entered an underground station? Those educated youths were holding a secret meeting in Uncle Li's house just now.

  And he was actually a cover? Or a cannon fodder?
  When Li Mingyue got up the next morning, she found that the stove was on fire and a pot of water was burning, and she felt warm and relaxed.

  There are many Zhang Junbos in the family very good.

  After she hastily washed up, she hurriedly made breakfast.

  Porridge, potato cakes, shredded radish salad, boiled sweet potatoes.

  Zhang Junbo ate a piece of potato cake, and then left the events of last night out of the sky. What kind of cover, what cannon fodder, feel free! Potato pancakes are delicious.

  "I'll wash, I'll wash, hurry up and leave."

  After dinner, Zhang Junbo diligently contracted the washing of the dishes, so that everyone should go to work, go to school, and just leave the housework to him. .

  Gu Shijie smiled embarrassedly: "Then I'll trouble you." Usually they take turns to wash the dishes.

  On the way to the school, Li Mingyue met Li Shizhu and Li Baoling.

  In the past two days, Li Shizhu sent his children to school every day. Although the distance from home to school was only a few hundred meters, he could not hold back an old father's love for learning.   Seeing Li Mingyue

  , Li Shizhu asked with a stern face, "I heard that you didn't go to school yesterday?"   Li Mingyue hurriedly said, "Mr. Xu and I asked for leave yesterday. I bought some pens and notebooks from the supply and marketing cooperative, and planned to hand them over to the school, so that the teachers could give them to the students who couldn't afford them."   Li Shizhu one Hearing this, his face became better, and he said kindly, "So it's like this, it's very good, study hard, and go to the village with Baoling to study in the future, and give your grandfather a fight."   "Well, uncle captain . "   Li Baoling secretly stuck out her tongue at Li Mingyue, pointed her finger at her father, and then spread her hands in a helpless motion.   Li Mingyue winked at her.   Li Shizhu kept sending them to the door of the classroom, and after watching them enter the classroom, he left very reluctantly.   home.   After Zhang Junbo cleaned up, he begged Old Man Li, "Master, please point me to a place, and I'll go and pick up wicker sticks for you. When I have enough wicker sticks, let's weave baskets together."   Old Man Li saw that he was so proactive and didn't care. Take the shelf, happily lead the person and go out.   In the village, he stopped to chat awkwardly when he met someone, and then turned to Zhang Junbo, "My new apprentice."   "What are you learning from me? Look down on people, I have a lot to teach."

  "For example, weaving wicker baskets, who can compare to me."

  "Okay, I won't tell you too much, it will save you jealousy, we still have business to do.

  " Everyone in the village knew that Old Man Li had tricked a big fool out of nowhere.

  And Zhang Junbo is still cheerful, he thinks Uncle Li is really a good person, he not only introduced him to the whole village, but also intends to pass on Li's ancestral basket weaving skills to him.

  "Master, don't worry, I will be filial to you in

  the future." "You will be my master in the future."

  Looking at Zhang Junbo, who was very emotional, Old Man Li laughed on his face, but he thought in his heart, what the hell is this big stupid man? brain.

  When the two walked to the willow forest by the river, they met Zhao Wensheng who was singing to the river.

  Zhang Junbo asked curiously, "Master, why does this person sing here? Is he a singer?"

  Old Man Li: "P, he is a fool. You will walk around him in the future."

  Zhang Junbo listened and looked at Zhao Wensheng carefully. After a few glances, I am even more surprised that the fool can sing with a straight face, and it sounds good.

  When Li Mingyue came home at noon, he found a lot of wicker piles in the yard. Grandpa and Zhang Junbo were cleaning up the branches and leaves on the wicker.

  "The fire is ready, and the ingredients that can be prepared are ready. Don't worry, do it slowly." Old Man Li greeted his granddaughter.

  Li Mingyue went into the kitchen and saw that she had prepared everything she could, so she was just about to start cooking and stir-frying.

  This is hassle-free and efficient, and the meal is ready in half the time.