Chapter 211- 215

Chapter 211 Publicity Officer Comes to the Village

  The two sat on the warm kang head and chatted happily.

  "Han Mo is also in love with Shibei Village now. She said that Shibei Village will definitely not be wrong in the future, and she plans to stay in Shibei Village in the future." Zhang Jinlin said.

  Li Mingyue raised her eyebrows and asked with bright eyes, "Did she fall in love with a young man in our village?"

  A young woman suddenly said that she would stay in Shibei Village in the future, and it was probably related to her relationship.

  Zhang Jinlin was stunned for a while, then slapped her hand and realized it.

  "Oh, if you don't tell me, I haven't remembered it yet. She has been going to the brick factory to help sort out the documents. I have encountered several times when the high shockproof sent her back, and I thought it was a late drop-off.

  " I didn't expect that Han Mo would be with Gao Antiquake." Zhang Jinlin sighed non-stop.

  Li Mingyue laughed: "What's the matter? Gao Quanquan is tall and big, smart and capable, Han Mo has knowledge and culture, and is kind, so it's quite suitable."

  "You are right."

  Zhang Jinlin talked about his second brother again . , "My second brother may have to settle with Mao Yingying."

  Li Mingyue asked curiously: "When is it going so fast?"

  Zhang Jinlin laughed, "Didn't my second brother give Mao Yingying a red scarf, let Director Ma I found out who Director Ma is, she is a well-spoken female director, and immediately intercepted my second brother.

  Let my second brother earn four big pieces for Mao Yingying, and let them take care of them. "

  "So during this time, my second brother was working hard in the brick factory."

  Li Mingyue suddenly realized: "No wonder Zhang second brother leaves early every day and returns late, and my grandfather can't say a few words to him. It turns out that he is busy marrying a wife. It's okay ."

  Zhang Jinlin nodded.

  She added: "I heard a letter from Shen Xiaoqin's family, saying that she wants to find a job in the city for Shen Xiaoqin, and I don't know if she will come back after the new year." The conditions of

  Shen Xiaoqin's family are actually good. Who would have guessed that the village had built a school, freed her from farm work, and did not mention the return trip for a while.

  Li Mingyue asked: "Everyone knows about this?" "Only

  the teachers in our school know about it, but the people in the village don't know."

  "Then what did Teacher Shen think?"

  Zhang Jinlin said, "She is also contradicting, He said that he was reluctant to part with the children here, but he felt that the conditions here are pretty good, and that he could live in a building, even if he stayed here."

  "By the way, Xu Yingna sent a lot of money to her family. Listening to Xu Yingna's tone, it seems that the family has a lot of money. A younger sister who is in junior high school, she also wants to come to Shibei Village to jump in the queue after graduation."

  Li Mingyue raised her eyebrows, thinking that she might not be able to join the queue. After half a year, the educated youth here will be over and the college entrance examination will resume. At that time, no educated youth would be willing to come, and everyone began to actively prepare for the college entrance examination.

  The two of them talked together for a long time, and it was not until it was getting dark that Zhang Jinlin left and went to the dormitory assigned to her.

  Who knew that within a few days, Zhou Heng also returned to Shibei Village with his luggage.

  He still came to Lao Li's yard with his luggage.

  "Master, I still live in the house I used to live in. I'm used to it, but I'm not used to living in a two-story building."

  Old man Li snorted twice, not believing a word.

  Hey, I can't see it, let's go out for a walk and watch the pigs.

  Li Mingyue came out in surprise, "Brother Zhou, why are you back? You've quit your publicity job?"

  Zhou Heng did not answer in a hurry, but took out three oranges and two bottles of canned oranges from his luggage.

  "Here, I heard that you like oranges. This is sweet. I have tasted it."

  Li Mingyue took the oranges and cans in a daze.

  "Where did you come from?"

  "Oh, it was given by others, a lot, and I just came back for you." Zhou Heng said casually.

  "I'm still doing my publicity work. This time I came back to Shibei Village with a mission. My job in the next month is to interview Shibei Village and promote Shibei Village."

  Li Shizhu, who came to hear the sound, was almost hit by the threshold .   Stumbled , he quickly held onto the door frame and asked, "What is it? Interviewing Shibei Village? Propagating Shibei Village?"

  "Is Shibei Village going to publish a newspaper?"   "Hello Captain Li, I'm Zhou Heng, the secretary of the Jinning County Party Committee's Propaganda Department. I will be interviewing in Shibei Village in the next month. Please cooperate with me."   Li Shizhu didn't know Zhou Heng at all. He looked at Zhou Heng from head to toe. After that, he slapped Zhou Heng on the shoulder.   "Boy Zhou, let's do it as before."   Zhou Heng looked at the hand he stretched out, shook his head and retracted it.   Fine.   Li Shizhu said: "I thought you didn't do the job in the city again, and you came back and continued to cut the queue in Shibei Village, but you still did it for the city."   Zhou Heng smiled: "No matter where you work, you are serving the people. ."   Li Shizhu patted him on the shoulder again, "The cadres in the city are highly conscious, by the way, how are you going to promote Shibei Village? Is it good for Shibei Village?"   Zhou Heng smiled: "Captain, I'll do things. Don't worry, it will be good for Shibei Village."   With these words, Li Shizhu felt relieved.   Then in the days that followed, he could not see Zhou Heng anywhere in the village.   To find this kid, you can only come to Lao Li's house.   Because old man Li was pushed out of the house by this kid, he walked around the village every day.

  Li Shizhu went to find Zhou Heng in the courtyard of the old Li's house.

  Come here once, Zhou Heng is teaching Li Mingyue what to learn inside and outside the house. I really don't understand that there are so many things to learn inside and outside the house? It's also confusing to hear.

  I came here twice, Zhou Heng was discussing the article with Li Mingyue, and he said that he would submit an article for publication in the newspaper, which was amazing.

  Three times, Zhou Heng was helping Li Mingyue to cut the clothes by dragging the fabric.

  Li Shizhu: What about interviews and publicity?
  Fortunately, he also specially greeted everyone in the village, and cleaned up and rectified everywhere, so he wanted Zhou Heng to write the best look of Shibei Village into the article.

  As a result, Chang Sanbao's daughter-in-law's best clothes had to be worn out, and they didn't wait for Zhou Heng's interview.

  Even the old lady Gao was going to complain. In order to let Zhou Heng see the hens lay eggs, she was catching chickens all over the village every day, and the feathers were almost stripped off.

  "Zhou Heng, are you still interviewing?"

  Zhou Heng: "Do I still need an interview in Shibei Village? I know what every tree and plant in Shibei Village looks like."

  Li Shizhu: It makes sense!

  So why didn't you speak clearly in the first place!
  Okay, your thoughts, I, Lao Li, have learned it again.

  Li Mingyue on the side looked at Li Shizhu so melancholy that she wanted to greet God, she couldn't help but poked Zhou Heng: "Brother Zhou, I don't really have anything to do here, you should go around the village, our Shibei Village has changed a lot. , even if you go to the shed to see the vegetables."