Chapter 156- 160

Chapter 156 The troubles of the old ladies 

The

  Shibei Village production team quickly negotiated the regulations.

  The two teams of Gaotieshan and Chang Sanbao started work first and continued to burn bricks, while the remaining men continued to farm.

  The remaining men would have protested.

  Why can't the same men be able to burn bricks?

  I'm in a hurry, maybe it's just discriminating against them for being ugly?
  Li Shizhu suppressed in one voice: "When will teach the women of the whole village to drive a tractor, when will half of the land in the village be planted, and when will you go to burn bricks."

  The women in the whole village were immediately excited, and they all sharpened their fists to the tractor.

  Even Mrs. Gao, Mrs. Wu, Mrs. Xie and other old ladies joined in the fun, rolling up their sleeves and waiting to get on the tractor to regain their prestige.

  I didn't expect that when I was getting old, and there was still a day of majesty to drive the farm, my life would be complete.

  This saddened the men who taught women how to drive tractors, and the men headed by Gao Shoujin looked at the sadness of the old ladies.

  Not to mention whether the legs and feet of the old ladies can learn it, they say that they are broken, who is it?

  Especially the old lady Wu, who was eager to try, as if she was waiting to fall out of the car at any time, and then openly deceived a man.

  As soon as it is said to refuse, the old ladies start to make trouble.

  He held your hand for a while and said how you took care of you when you were bare-ass when you were a child. I didn't expect to turn over your face when you put on pants when you grew up.

  After a while, they argued emotionally, why can't they learn?

  Think they are old? They also cook in pots every day, grow vegetables in the field, and teach their grandchildren with sticks. They are strong!
  After a while, he said that he was going to go to the captain and sue them for not teaching them, so that they would not be able to burn bricks.

  Gao Shoujin and other peasants were very sad.

  They thought and thought, and came up with a procrastination plan, saying that they should teach in the order of their usual work efforts, first to teach young and powerful young women such as Wang Shuifeng, and the old ladies should follow.

  While teaching women comrades how to drive tractors, the men help out to work and farm the land, while trying to figure out how to deal with the old ladies.

  Seeing that the young and middle-aged women were all trained to drive tractors independently, and seeing the smile on Mrs. Wu's face becoming more and more shy, the men became anxious.

  Finally, someone quietly gave the men an idea: go to Li Mingyue, Li Mingyue has many ways.

  So Gao Shoujin hurried to the yard of Lao Li Tou's house.

  Old Li Tou was weaving wicker baskets. Hearing the troubles of Gao Shoujin, he laughed unceremoniously for two minutes.

  "Uncle, let's slow down and laugh. You always hurry up and call Mingyue out."

  Old Man Li stopped laughing and said, "Mingyue is not at home, she has gone to the countryside. I guess she will be back in the afternoon, so you can wait."

  It turned out that Li Mingyue Missing Bai Yun's daughter Fat Niuniu, she took the time to pick the last crop of vegetables in the greenhouse and brought a basket to Bai's house.

  She walked halfway, and met an uncle who was driving an ox cart.

  When Li Mingyue knocked on the door of Bai's house, Aunt Tian was feeding Niuniu eggs in the yard.

  Niuniu saw Li Mingyue with her sharp eyes, and immediately ran over with her short legs, hugged Li Mingyue's thigh, raised her head and shouted, "Mom, Mom."

  Li Mingyue was speechless: The child is a good child, but he just yells at people .

  "Niuniu, call my sister, I'm my sister, not my mother."

  Niuniu smiled and shook her head, "Mom, mother."

  Li Mingyue took out an old cucumber from the basket with her arms bent, "Niuniu, call her sister, I'll give you a cucumber. , it's delicious."

  Niuniu looked up at the cucumber, blinked her eyes, and called out cutely, "Sister."

  "Hey."

  Li Mingyue was given a cute face by Niuniu, and she thought that Bai Yun, the master of chicken soup, actually had Such a cute little cutie.

  For this little cutie to have a mother, she must go to the border to bring Bai Yun back.

  Aunt Tian took the basket that Li Mingyue handed over and said in surprise, "Where did you get these vegetables this season?"

  Li Mingyue explained while playing with Niuniu, "We built a greenhouse last winter, so we can grow them even when it's cold. Vegetables, let me see Niuniu, and by the way, I will bring you some vegetables to try and change your taste."

  Aunt Tian was even more surprised, "I heard Mr. Bai say that you can grow vegetables in a greenhouse in winter, but I didn't expect your family to get one. "

  It seems that Li Mingyue's family is not easy, she thought to herself.

  No matter what, Li Mingyue still remembers Niuniu and specifically comes to see Niuniu, she is happy, she feels that this girl Li Mingyue has a good heart and kindness, not to mention that she brought something rare.

  "Mr. Bai went to the city for a meeting. Niuniu and I were the only ones at home. I'll cook what you want," she said.

  Li Mingyue was not polite, saying that she would not choose, just let Aunt Tian watch and do it.

  She played with Niuniu for a long time, and seeing that it was getting late, she picked up her own basket to go home.

  Aunt Tian naturally couldn't let Li Mingyue go with an empty basket, and brought Li Mingyue a dozen eggs and half a catty of brown sugar on her own initiative.

  "Come here when you have time." She hugged Niuniu and sent Li Mingyue out of the gate.

  Niuniu also raised her little chubby hand and said reluctantly, "Sister, goodbye."

  Li Mingyue had just entered the village and had a face-to-face with Mao Xiaobing, who was squatting at the entrance of the village.

  I saw Mao Xiaobing was stunned for a moment, then his eyes widened in disbelief, and then he ran away.

  Li Mingyue:
  What does Mao Xiaobing mean?
  She's not a beast!
  She couldn't figure it out, and continued to walk forward. After only a few steps, she saw Gao Shoujin approaching quickly. Before she could reach her, she waved and shouted, "Mingyue, you are back."

  Li Mingyue was stunned, what happened?

  Gao Shoujin walked up to him and said, "Mingyue, uncle asks you a question."

  When Li Mingyue didn't respond, he directly explained the troubles of the old ladies, and then asked for advice: "Mingyue, do you have any questions? The way?"

  Li Mingyue listened, reacted with old man Li, and couldn't help laughing for a while.

  Gao Shoujin: Sure enough, he is his grandfather and grandson, and he smiles like magic.

  "Uncle, the aunties are different from the young aunts, and they have to be treated differently; the aunts can use the phone directly, but the aunts can't."

  Gao Shoujin nodded: "Yes, you have to give an explanation."

  Li Mingyue said: "First Give them theoretical training."

  "What is the training?"

  "Structural analysis of tractors, principles of arable land, description of operation steps, and points of attention for arable land," Li Mingyue said casually, and then said: "Anyway, these are similar. , you can play as you like."

  Gao Shoujin was stunned when he heard it, and hurriedly said: "You have to write it down for me, I can't remember."

  "Okay." Li Mingyue continued: "The theoretical training is over, exam, exam. Those who fail will be called back for retraining and reassessment."

  Gao Shoujin let out an "ah".

  Li Mingyue said: "This is for the safety of the old lady."

  Gao Shoujin nodded and said yes, and then asked: "What if someone passed the exam? Do you really want them to touch the machine and drive the tractor?"

  Li Mingyue thought for a while and continued to give The old ladies added, "If you pass the theory test, then simulate the operation training. After the training is completed, you will be assessed again."

  Gao Shoujin gave a thumbs up in admiration: High!

  As for what to do if the old ladies pass the assessment again, he will not ask, and if they pass again, then they will get started. They are definitely experts.

  At the same time, he touched the nonexistent cold sweat, and he was very fortunate. Fortunately, he was the first batch to learn it, and he learned it while driving. Otherwise, as Li Mingyue said, he was afraid that he would never be able to touch the handle of the tractor in his life. .