Chapter 246- 250

Chapter 246 My Site

  After everyone's chat, they couldn't avoid talking about Shibei Village.

  Talking about the trend of going it alone, Li Shizhu asked again, "Zhou Heng, do you know what happened at first? What do you think we should do in Shibei Village?

  " It is called 'Our Stone Back Village'.

  Zhou Heng raised his eyebrows and said, "This is indeed a trend. The students in our class were still discussing this matter a few days ago."

  "Oh?" Li Shizhu immediately asked with concern, "You guys also talked about this in the university. Son, have you discussed any results?"

  Zhou Heng shook his head, "There is no conclusion, but our teacher estimates that this matter cannot be reversed, I'm afraid it will become a major trend."

  Li Shizhu felt a little uncomfortable.

  Is Shibei Village also divided?

  He actually knew very well in his heart that there are so many industries in the village now, and only if they belong to the collective can they continue to develop. If they are all divided, everyone will do it alone, and I am afraid that it will not last long at all, and in the end, all of them will be deserted and destroyed.

  These are the steps he led the people in the village to get to the present, how many of them are not easy, and it is ruined like this, he is heartbroken.

  Seeing Li Shizhu's depression, Old Man Li waved his hand, "It's going to rain, my mother is going to marry, it's no use worrying about this, since you've come here for a while, take a good look around, from tomorrow onwards, uncle will bring The three of you go out and wave."

  Seeing his eagerness to try, he looked like he was going to spoil the child.   Zhou Heng was a little worried and said, " Grandpa

  , are you good at it? How about I let my third brother get a car and take you around?"

  Old man Li waved, "No need."

? Don't have to let him not have a chance to play.

  Li Mingyue also persuaded: "Uncle Captain, these few days, I have also asked around to see the situation, and then we will see what to do."

  Li Shizhu nodded solemnly and agreed.

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue went to the East Room to pack their place.

  Li Mingyue took the opportunity to talk about the foreign exchange coupons, "I've used up the foreign exchange coupons my grandma gave, do you still have any? Uncle Captain and Brother Zhang also want to go to the Overseas Chinese Store."

  Zhou Heng: "I will give them to school tomorrow. You take the school."

  That night Zhou Heng took everyone to a state-run restaurant for dinner, and welcomed them to City A.

  When he arrived at the largest state-run restaurant, Li Shizhu looked left and right, and said with a smile: "Big cities are different. The state-run restaurant here is much brighter than the one in Jinning County, and the food seems to be good."

  Zhang Erge hummed twice, while He also took care of Mao Yingying carefully, while he went to take care of his master, old man Li.

  Suddenly he saw his master looking at the ground, and he asked, "Master, have you dropped something?"

  Old Man Li didn't even look at him, and pointed directly in the direction of three o'clock ahead, "There is a five o'clock behind the legs of the table. The penny steel."

  Zhang Junbo was stunned for a moment, then turned his gaze over, and after a closer look, he really found a steel peg lying on the ground.

  That place happened to be a small pit, and it was absolutely impossible to find it if you didn't look carefully.

  "Master, wait, I'll pick it up for you."

  Old Man Li grabbed him, "What are you picking it up, it was dropped by the woman with short hair sitting at the table next to her eating, go pick it up, be careful she scratches you. face."

  Li Shizhu, who had just stepped out with one foot, heard it, and immediately retracted that foot silently.

  Zhou Heng:
  He heard it and saw it.

  A group of six of them sat at a large round table, and Zhou Heng ordered dishes according to the menu on the wall.

  Old Man Li said, "Don't be tense for a while, just eat, this is my territory, I'll pay for a treat." The tone was very loud.

  Zhang Junbo immediately said to Mao Yingying: "Yingying, don't be tense for a while, just let it go and eat, this is my master's territory, and my master treats guests."

  Li Shizhu: I feel a little bit of a loss. I knew earlier that he brought his wife, daughter, and son with him.

  When the food was served, Old Man Li introduced it in a serious manner.

  "This is tofu, it's very good and delicious, eat it."

  "This is cabbage meat slices, it's very good and delicious, eat it."

  "This is meatball soup, it's very good, very delicious, eat it."

  Zhou Heng: What a great introduction!

  However, Li Shizhu and Zhang Junbo also joined in, and they ate it so much that they devoured and devoured it.

  Li Mingyue smiled the whole time, feeling friendly and lively.

  After the meal was over, a few people walked out of the state-run restaurant full of food.

  Li Shizhu looked left and right without a trace, and then secretly put down the belt of his pants.

  Too full to eat!

  Zhang Junbo pondered for a while, burped, and said, "The food at the Grand City Hotel is delicious, but I think my niece Mingyue cooks even better."

  Mao Yingying pushed Zhang Junbo's arm and said with a smile: "All are delicious, all are delicious, each has its own good."

  Li Shizhu thought for a while, "I think the chef of the restaurant did a good job."

  He asked Zhou Heng again for his opinion, "Zhou Heng, what do you think? Now, you can only think that Mingyue did a good job."

  As for the interaction between Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue, he could see it all at once.

  Zhou Heng bent his mouth and smiled.

  The next day was Monday, Li Mingyue got up early, made breakfast for everyone, ate his own and hurried to school.

  After dinner, Old Man Li took Zhang Junbo and the three around the neighborhood, and pointed out to them where it was and where it was. The sense of superiority that came from nowhere floated into the sky from his spittle.

  Between classes, Zhou Heng came to find Li Mingyue.

  "Here, the foreign exchange coupons are in it." He handed Li Mingyue a small yellow bag.

  Li Mingyue opened it and was shocked.

  The bag is full of small bundles of foreign exchange coupons, and a full bag must have at least twenty or thirty bundles.

  "How much is this?" she asked.

  Zhou Heng: "About 20,000."

  "Where did it come from?" Li Mingyue asked in surprise, always feeling that Zhou Heng robbed others of the foreign exchange securities bank.

  Zhou Heng smiled and said, "Do you know who this foreign exchange voucher is for?"

  Li Mingyue shook her head uncertainly.

  "These are all exchanged in foreign currency. The state encourages the surrender of foreign exchange, so if you hand in foreign exchange, you will be rewarded with foreign exchange coupons. You forgot, we handed in a lot of gold, and there are quite a few foreign exchange coupons. I have three Brother didn't get it all back, I've urged him in the past two days to get him back what he should have given us."

  Li Mingyue's mouth opened into an 'O' shape, in this case, doesn't she have a lot of foreign exchange bills? , she can buy it casually at the overseas Chinese store.

  Zhou Heng nodded affirmatively at her, "You can buy whatever you want."

  Li Mingyue was so happy that she really wanted to go to the Overseas Chinese Store to buy it now.

  Yesterday, I went to the Overseas Chinese Store with my grandfather. In fact, she saw several clothes on the third floor, but didn't buy them at that time.

  There was no class that afternoon, and she didn't stay at school anymore, and went home directly.

  When she got home, she waved her hand.

  "Let's go, I'll take you to see the overseas Chinese store manager."

  "Okay, okay." Zhang Junbo clapped his hands happily.

  As soon as he entered the Overseas Chinese Store, Li Shizhu's eyes straightened, and he felt as if he had entered a dazzling world that he couldn't see.

  They went from the third floor to the second floor and then to the first floor.

  The items in the overseas Chinese store are not cheap. In the end, Li Shizhu and Zhang Junbo chose a women's watch for their daughter-in-law.

  When paying, Li Mingyue quietly handed the foreign exchange coupon to the toll collector.

  Zhang Junbo asked sharply: "Mingyue, what is the colorful paper you just gave?"

  Li Mingyue said casually: "The paper picked up on the ground."

  The salesperson who was counting the money: "..."

  Who are you fooling!