Chapter 226- 230

Chapter 226 Probing

  "His name is Zhou Wei, he belongs to my second uncle's family, cousin." The

  meaning implies that Li Mingyue doesn't need to treat Zhou Weitai as a green onion.

  When Zhou Wei saw Li Mingyue's first glance, he felt that his eyes were bright, but he didn't expect such an elegant girl in the grayish town of Jinning.

  He smiled and stretched out his hand: "Hello, my name is Zhou Wei, what's your name?"

  Li Mingyue nodded lightly, "My name is Li Mingyue."

  Zhou Wei stretched his hand forward again, but was caught by Old Man Li next to him. Grab it.

  Old man Li shook his hand vigorously, and slapped Zhou Wei on the shoulder with a big slap.

  Zhou Wei's shoulders dipped directly, and he quickly shook off Old Man Li's hand with a grin.

  Old Man Li said aggrievedly: "You comrades from this city are more particular, more squeamish than Zhou Heng."

  Zhou Wei immediately looked deflated, completely unbelievable to Old Man Li's backlash.

  Li Mingyue turned around slightly and smiled secretly.

  Zhou Heng said: "Grandpa, don't know him in the same way, he is hypocritical."

  Zhou Wei looked at his cousin in amazement: Which side are you on? I'm your brother, a grandfather's brother!
  His eyes glanced at Li Mingyue's schadenfreude laugh, but he didn't say anything.

  Okay, in front of outsiders, he can't afford internal strife.

  Zhou Wei cast his eyes on Li Mingyue again, "I heard that you have also been admitted to the University of Science and Technology in City A. Welcome."

  "City A is the territory of our old Zhou family. It's up to you to choose the young talents in the city."

  "You must be rooted in the big city."

  He was just testing Li Mingyue.

  As soon as he said this, the expressions of the other three present changed slightly.

  Zhou Heng was about to step forward to drag the third brother away, but Li Mingyue grabbed him first.

  Li Mingyue smiled slightly and said, "Welcome to Jinning County as a guest, this is my site, let me introduce you to someone who can speak and speak well, be able to write and be able to martial arts, and be able to grow and nurture, and it will definitely make you take root here. Bud."

  "By the way, Uncle Liu who kills pigs at the food station and his daughter Liu Tienan have no targets yet. She is a good pig killer and has no targets so far. I think the two of you are quite suitable."

  "I will go and kill Liu Tienan now . Call, see you two."

  As he said that, he looked like he was going to find someone, which scared Zhou Wei directly.

  "Hey, hey...why are you doing this!"

  Li Mingyue spread her hands and said innocently, "I'm doing a courtesy exchange."

  Zhou Heng gave Li Mingyue a thumbs up: Well done!

  Then he grabbed Zhou Wei's collar and dragged the man away.

  After entering the house next door, he let go of Zhou Wei.

  Zhou Wei jumped up, he pointed to the direction of the yard next door, and pointed to Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng knocked off his fingers with a stern face: "Zhou Wei, I warn you, don't go too far! Be more respectful to Li Mingyue in the future. You

  even called him by his first and last name!
  Zhou Wei was stunned, "What do you mean? Did you like Li Mingyue?

  Zhou Heng didn't deny it and nodded, "En . Zhou Wei 's

  eyes widened in disbelief, but seeing how his cousin didn't want to laugh, he couldn't help turning around Zhou Heng three times before suddenly stopping

  . Sun calculated it? Don't be afraid, the third brother will find a way for you. "

  It's really not possible, stabilize them first, and when we get back to City A, we can do whatever we want." "

  Zhou Heng frowned and said helplessly, "Don't think about it blindly, we are in love with each other, and it's her who I actively pursued."

  What? !

  "Are you serious?" he asked.

  Zhou Heng nodded solemnly.

  Zhou Wei was stunned, why? Li Mingyue, although she looks good, but she is a country woman, and Zhou Heng is too unsuitable.

  But he saw that Zhou Heng was unhappy, and he still looked like if he said anything unpleasant, he would break up with him, and finally closed his mouth.

  Where is it now?

  And it's not his turn to object, there are still three uncles and grandpa at home.

  So he said, "Okay, I have no opinion on this matter."

  Zhou Heng nodded.

  Zhou Wei asked: "You said you can get a lot of M gold, where is it? You took me to meet people with M gold this morning. City A is in a hurry. I will give you the highest exchange rate.

  " Said: "Let's talk about this."

  Zhou Wei was anxious, "Don't, I came here specifically to do this, what are your conditions, no, what are the conditions of that person, feel free to bring it up, it's easy to discuss. "

  Zhou Heng frowned: "I'll ask and talk."

  Then he threw Zhou Wei down and went to find Li Mingyue next door.

  Seeing that Zhou Wei was still trying to keep up, he warned, "If you continue to make trouble, I won't help you."

  Zhou Wei had to stop.

  It seems that Li Mingyue's position in Zhou Heng's heart is quite important, but he only tried a few sentences before becoming troublesome.

  Hey, it doesn't make sense.

  Next door, Old Man Li and Li Mingyue also complained about Zhou Wei.

  Old Man Li said, "This boy is different from Zhou Heng. I think Liu Tienan is the most suitable match for him. When Liu Tienan is watching, this boy dares to be mean, and he will be slapped on the wall by Liu Tienan."

  Li Mingyue laughed.

  At this moment, Zhou Heng came over.

  Old Man Li was about to complain that Zhou Wei was not a good person, when he saw Zhou Heng suddenly closing the door with a cautious look, and said in a low voice,

  "M Jin, do you want to exchange domestic money? My third brother came here just for For this matter, he has a way and needs a lot of M gold."

  Huh?
  Old Man Li was stunned for a moment, then quickly asked: "You tell him, we have a lot of money?"

  Zhou Heng shook his head: "No."

  Old Man Li breathed a sigh of relief.

  Li Mingyue asked: "What does Zhou Wei want M Jin to do? Wouldn't it be a bad thing?"

  Zhou Heng smiled and shook his head: "That's not true, it's one of their units that wants to buy foreign machines, and the state doesn't approve so much. Money, they want to make M gold by themselves."

  Ah, so this is it.

  Li Mingyue and Old Man Li said: "Then give it to him, anyway, it won't work if you put it in your hand, I can't say one day it will be eaten by a mouse."

  Zhou Heng smiled and nodded, knowing that they had given the money from Shibei Village. All brought to the city, which is more convenient.

  Finish this matter as soon as possible and drive Zhou Wei away.

  He talked about what happened just now and apologized to Li Mingyue for Zhou Wei.

  "Everyone who holds the door on his lips, don't know him in the same way."

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "I don't take it seriously."

  "By the way, let's call your third brother to dinner tonight, no matter what. Since it is your family, since you are here, you still have to entertain and have a meal together."

  Zhou Heng's heart turned around when he heard this, and his face rose with joy.

  Mingyue was greeting Zhou Wei for him, Mingyue obviously pulled him to her side.

  Taking advantage of Old Man Li's inattentiveness, he grabbed Li Mingyue's hand, touched it, and quickly let go.

  Li Mingyue:
  Be a thief!