Chapter 21- 25

Chapter 21 What a painful realization

  Because Old Man Li's swollen foot wasn't very smooth, and he walked very slowly, Li Mingyue accompanied her grandfather and the two of them gradually to the back of the working villagers.

  The grandfather and grandson walked forward while talking about what to eat for lunch.

  Suddenly, a few peanuts fell from a thin old lady in front of her, but the old lady didn't notice that she still walked forward. This scene was seen by the old man Li, grandfather and grandson.

  Before Li Mingyue could react, the old man Li, who was inconvenient in his legs and feet, threw the walking stick to his granddaughter, who instantly turned into a grandson and nimbly jumped over, but within ten seconds, he picked up the peanuts and returned to his granddaughter. around.

  "Here." Old man Li proudly presented the peanuts, "The peanuts are still unripe, they are very tender, you should eat them soon."

  Li Mingyue didn't pick up the peanuts, and she couldn't help laughing and crying: "Master, don't your feet hurt?" The jump was so flexible just now, no one could tell that it was an old man with a sprained foot.

  Old man Li laughed, "I can't care about the pain when I see the food."

  Li Mingyue's mind turned quickly, she took out a small mirror to take a look, and then took a look at the black luck value on the top of her grandfather's head. Grandpa said, "Master, you should return the peanuts to others." The

  great opportunity to do good deeds and change the value of luck must not be missed.

  Compared with eating a few tender peanut kernels that are not yet ripe, she is more willing to ask for the luck value, and when the luck value goes up, it is not just picking up what she eats.

  Old Man Li let out an "ah" and was too tangled. He thought that his granddaughter was just talking about being a good person, but now he wants to send out the peanuts he got, which is too contrary to his Li Dahu's survival skills.

  "Grandpa." Li Mingyue looked at him eagerly and reminded: "Good people, good things."

  Old man Li could only surrender, "I see, I know, grandpa listens to you."

  Li Mingyue smiled, "Then give me the peanuts, and I'll return them to others."

  "What are you doing with that?" Old Man Li sighed sadly, then turned around and yelled, "Mrs. Gao, you've lost your peanuts!" The

  air was suddenly quiet, and everyone on the road froze for a second.

  The old lady who lost the peanut jumped up first, yes, she jumped up. She jumped up as if powered on, turned around, and yelled back at Old Man Li aggressively:

  "Li Dahu, your peanuts are lost. Come on, I don't have peanuts, so don't slap that ghost on me!"

  The people who stopped to hurry on their way cast their eyes suspiciously at the three of them.

  Li Mingyue's cautious heart was so frightened by the old lady's high-pitched roar that she jumped twice.

  After Mrs. Gao strongly denied it, she immediately turned around and left, as if the wind was blowing under her feet, bringing up a trail of dust.

  Li Mingyue watched helplessly as the luck value above her grandfather's head dropped by three points, and when she looked in the mirror again, her own luck value also dropped by one point.

  How could the development of things turn out to be the complete opposite of what she expected!
  At this time, Li Shizhu, the leader of the corps, walked over through the crowd and asked, "Uncle, where did these peanuts come from?"

  Now that the peanuts have not yet been dug, not to mention that there are only a few peanut kernels in them, digging them out is a waste. And these peanuts are collective, the production team is afraid that someone will dig them secretly, and they also set up a rule that if they catch someone who steals peanuts, they will get half of the peanuts this year.

  So when old man Li shouted, old lady Gao denied it immediately, and the others would rather stay and pay attention if they didn't go home. Less points for others means they can get more points at that time, even if they get one more peanut, they will be happy what.

  Li Mingyue was reborn, and he forgot about the rules of the team.

  Old Man Li muttered: "It's not mine anyway, I picked it up on the ground."   Li

  Shizhu frowned, turned to look at the other members, and asked, "Whose peanuts belong to?"

, either the old lady Gao who had run away or the old man Li who was still on the scene.

  But Li Shizhu knew that Old Man Li had not left the team today, and that Li Mingyue and his daughter had been together, and it was impossible; that was Mrs. Gao, but she had already run away, unless Old Man Li insisted, but this would be something else. Some bullshit.

  Thinking of this, he felt a little tired and decided to be muddled.

  In the end, the peanuts were confiscated, and everyone was beaten again by the captain, and then they went back to their respective homes.

  On the way, Li Mingyue looked at the luck value on the top of his grandfather's head, and then looked at the luck value on the top of his head in the mirror, and wanted to cry without tears.

  It seems that their grandfather and grandson were hated by the old lady Gao, and it is impossible to say that other members are also dissatisfied with them. In the future, this kind of thing should be cautious.

  Ah, what a pain to comprehend!

  Li Mingyue came home slack, and as soon as she entered the door, Li Baoling came with a basket of vegetables.

  "This is the food from my family's private plot. My mother asked me to bring it to you, Grandpa Li, and Mr. Mai to order food." As everyone knows, Li Mingyue's family doesn't grow vegetables.

  This basket of vegetables temporarily comforted Li Mingyue's injured heart. She took the basket of vegetables and took Li Baoling to introduce to Mai Lili and others, "This is Li Baoling from the captain's family. She and her brother will start today to study together at our house."

  Facing the educated youths from the city who were wearing clean clothes without patches, Li Baoling was a little cautious and greeted a few educated youths shyly.

  Mai Lili and the others had a good impression when they saw Li Baoling's simple appearance.

  "Come here after dinner, Mingyue will study for half an hour before the noon break, Baoling." Mai Lili greeted.

  Li Baoling nodded quickly and agreed, "Well, okay." Then she ran away happily.

  Li Mingyue flipped through the vegetable basket. There were beans, a few tomatoes, four cucumbers, a handful of leeks, and an eggplant in it. There were quite a few things in it.

  She took out the tomatoes and let Mai Lili and others bite them directly.

  Mai Lili, Shen Xiaoqin and others thought that this little girl Li Mingyue was really good at being a human being. Everyone picked up a scoop, washed it with water, and bit it directly. The sweet and sour tomatoes exploded in their mouths, which was really cool.

  Li Mingyue looked at the small mirror and grinned, and the luck value lost from Mrs. Gao was raised back by a few tomatoes.

  She put down the small mirror, and as soon as she looked up, she saw Zhou Heng walking in from outside. During this time, Zhou Heng was always alone and didn't know what to do.

  Ouch, that red 999!
  Li Mingyue swallowed, picked up the tomato left for Zhou Heng, and ran to Zhou Heng.

  "Here, this is your tomato, everyone has it." The

  red tomato suddenly appeared in front of him, shining alluringly. Zhou Heng worked all morning and was hungry and thirsty. Seeing this lovely Tomatoes, his throat rolled down, and his eyes turned to Li Mingyue who was holding tomatoes.

  Li Mingyue showed him eight teeth: "Eat it, yours."

  Zhou Heng took the tomatoes, "Thank you."

  "You don't need to thank me, Li Baoling from the captain's family brought it, thank you Sister Mai for their willingness to teach her how to Her brother Goudan."

  Zhou Heng nodded silently, thinking that it seemed that he had been exposed to other people's light.

  Li Mingyue smiled again, and then walked away to the kitchen to cook.

  She has long discovered that in order to get 999's luck, she must maintain a proper distance, and occasionally find opportunities to get close, but she can't stick too close, Zhou Heng will be unhappy.

  Back in the kitchen, she took out a small mirror and looked at it, and the eight teeth were exposed again: oh ho, luck value +2!