Chapter 141- 145

Chapter 141 Celebrating Together

  The wild boar that had no movement suddenly made a "roaring" sound and began to struggle violently again.

  Zhang Junbo was startled and almost turned around and climbed the tree again.

  Zhou Heng who was on the tree was speechless, and immediately jumped down from the tree. While cutting the wild boar with a sickle, he shouted to Zhang Junbo, "Keep poking it and kill it!"

  At this time, Li Mingyue also jumped down and grabbed it. A long stick also greeted the wild boar fiercely.

  The three of them had a frantic output, and the wild boar, which was struggling violently because of the butt piercing, was silent again, but this time it was dead.

  Zhou Heng directed Zhang Junbo to untie the rope.

  The wild boar fell heavily to the ground.

  Zhang Junbo surrounded the wild boar, which was no longer pierced, and was so excited that he poked and jumped.

  Li Mingyue was exhausted, and her face was splashed with a lot of pig blood. It was a little uncomfortable. She sat on the ground and gasped.

  Zhou Heng also found a place away from the wild boar to sit and rest his breath.

  After resting for a while, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and was about to wipe it on his face when his eyes caught Li Mingyue, he paused, and threw the handkerchief to Li Mingyue.

  "Wipe it."

  Li Mingyue took the handkerchief, thanked him with a smile, and then took out the water bottle from the basket.

  "Second brother Zhang, pour the water for me, and I'll wash my hands." The

  three of them shared a pot of water and cleaned up the blood on their faces and hands.

  Zhang Junbo said happily: "Today is really a bumper harvest. There are rabbits and wild boars. Oh, I'm so happy." As

  he spoke, he clenched his fists and shook for a while.

  "The wild boar just now was really stupid. In such a spacious place, if he didn't run anywhere else, he slammed into the eyes of the rope, hung up and tossed around, and he knocked himself unconscious."

  Zhang Junbo felt that the point of the wild boar was too back, and it was completely given to them.

  However, Li Mingyue felt that it was not that the wild boar was stupid, but that Zhou Heng had good luck, and that the wild boar had brought luck to Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng thought, as expected, he had to bring Li Mingyue here, and as soon as he went up the mountain, he didn't have much to do, and the harvest was full.

  With these things, they don't want to stay on the mountain anymore, they can't wait to go home.

  Zhang Junbo was so powerful that he directly put the wild boar on the shoulders by himself.

  Zhou Heng was carrying a basket of rabbits.

  Li Mingyue took other odds and ends.

  As soon as they entered the village, the three of them caused a sensation, especially Zhang Junbo's tall and tall man, carrying a big bloody wild boar on his shoulders, and walked out of the flamboyant character.

  That slapped look is really slapped.

  "Oh my God, this is a wild boar!"

  Zhang Junbo: "Auntie, your eyes are so good, it's a wild boar, a real wild boar, I killed it."

  "My God, you all went to the mountains again? A wild boar!"

  Zhang Junbo: "It's going up the mountain, since we're going up the mountain, we can't come back empty-handed, we have to bring something, so the wild boar is still pleasing to the eye."

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue at the back twitched their cheeks, so Wouldn't Se really be beaten by everyone?
  Then Zhang Junbo was really beaten up.

  The person who beat him was Old Man Li. At a glance, Old Man Li saw the blood stains on his granddaughter's hair that had not been washed away.

  This must have been a bloody fight!

  And his candied dates also participated in person!

  As soon as he thought of that scene, he was scared and angry again, and when he saw that the apprentice of Hanghuo was still following people, he suddenly found an outlet to vent his tumultuous emotions.

  "Snapped--"

  Although Old Man Li jumped up, he still only patted Zhang Junbo's back, which was a bit higher than his waist.

  "Stinky boy, who asked you to encourage Xiaozhou and Mingyue to go to the mountain!"

  "How dangerous!"

  Zhang Junbo hurriedly carried the wild boar to dodge, defending his innocence: "They both went secretly, I found out. I just followed, Master, you can't wrong me."

  Li Mingyue quickly grabbed Grandpa's arm and acted like a spoiled child: "Master, I was wrong, I will report to you next time I go up the mountain."

  "This time we are actually just going to catch it . Rabbit, Brother Zhang is thinking about catching wild boars."

  Zhang Junbo: I always feel that something is wrong with what Li Mingyue said, but I don't quite understand it.

  Old Li Tou: "So your kid brought the wild boar?"

  Zhang Junbo was so eager to survive, he immediately explained in detail: "The wild boar ran out on its own, then stepped into the rope, hung itself on the tree, and hit the tree with its own head. It was dizzy, and then it screamed again, and then we hacked it to death with the guy."

  Everyone:
  Co-author this wild boar is courting death by himself, and then let you pick it up? Why haven't we encountered such good things like this?
  Hearing that there is no danger and there is no desperate struggle, Old Man Li was relieved, and he immediately focused his attention on the wild boar.

  Now that the wild boar is back, let it play its role.

  At this time, someone asked: "Li Dahu, what are you going to do with the wild pork in your family? Are you going to take it to the commune and sell it to the purchasing station, or keep it for yourself?"

  Everyone knows that there are five educated youths living in the Li family, plus Zhang Junbo from this village. These people love to eat delicious food, and they are likely to stay and eat slowly.

  Old man Li shook his head: "Leave a small half of it for my family, and exchange the rest for refined grains. If any of you want to eat some, just take the refined grains and exchange them at home to save me from running to the commune." Then go to the commune to buy it.

  Every household still has a little bit of refined grain.

  After a little hesitation between refined grains and pork, many people decided to exchange refined grains for pork.

  So Lao Li's family added a lot of wheat, which is white flour when ground into flour.

  Everyone in the family was so happy that they couldn't keep their mouths shut. They ate white noodles and pork again, so the days should not be too beautiful.

  Li Shizhu hurried over when he heard that the old Litou family had brought back another wild boar.

  "How much meat is left?" He asked as soon as he entered the door. After asking, he saw that Zhang Junbo was cutting meat in the yard. There was half of the pork left, and a pile of bones.

  "Give me half the meat." He said directly.

  Zhang Junbo looked at his master, and the old man Li asked, "What do you want to do with half of it?"

  "These days, the big guys have been very tired from working in the brick factory. They made money, but they didn't land. Just in time to get some meat to supplement."

  It turned out to be like this, playing with mud all day long, it was a hard work, and it was not light.

  Old Man Li said: "It should be supplemented, but this meat was brought back by several children who risked their lives..."

  Li Shizhu clicked and said, "Don't worry, it's not in vain, the team will pay for it when the time comes, but Pay half."

  Half is also money, Old Man Li turned around and asked Zhou Heng and the three if they could share half of it.

  Zhou Heng didn't care, just eat rabbit meat. On the way back, Li Mingyue said that she would make spicy rabbit meat, which sounded more tempting than wild pork.

  Zhang Junbo listened to Master completely.

  Li Mingyue thought for a while, then simply said: "Take out all the pork, cook it in the brick factory, and eat it for the whole village. It's time to celebrate the completion of the brick factory in our village."

  Li Shizhu tutted and gave a thumbs up . , "My niece Mingyue is bright!"

  So in the brick factory, four large pots were set up to boil wild boar, and the whole village gathered there with bowls.

  A person who works in a brick factory can get a few pieces of meat, while a villager who does not work gets one or two pieces of meat and a big bowl of broth.

  The big guys are all happy, get together to suck the hot soup, and chat while chatting. The children chew a piece of meat in their mouths and walk around in the crowd, as lively as the New Year, even more lively than their own New Year. .

  The old lady Gao and the old lady of the Xie family sighed: "After setting up a brick factory, I feel that we have hope for the life of our village, and I feel at ease. I dared to exchange refined grain for meat before.

  " Well, I also changed two kilograms, and I will stew it tomorrow and have a good meal at home." Mrs.

  Gao took a sip of the soup and said with a smile, "It's delicious for everyone to drink the soup together."

  The old lady of the Xie family glanced at the pot . Li Mingyue over there, praised: "Mingyue is really open and bright, so much meat can be taken out at once."

  "That's not true. Mingyue is a child, the more I look at it, the better and more open it looks."

  Mrs. Gao I murmured in my heart: Could it be that you look good in the mirror every day?
  Li Mingyue took out the small mirror and looked at it, her luck value rose by another 20 points in the fragrant air.