Chapter 261- 265

Chapter 261 Changes

  Zhou Heng's sudden shock made Mu Shilin and Du Liyin immediately puzzled, what was this operation?
  Li Mingyue knew Zhou Heng, so there must be danger. Coupled with the black luck value on her parents' heads, Li Mingyue immediately believed Zhou Heng, and she immediately went to find the switch button at home.

  When the Muslim couple was still in a state of unresponsiveness, they saw Li Mingyue swooping and slapped the switch on the wall directly with his palm.

  "Mom and Dad, there are bad guys!" She shouted in a low voice, then rolled over and moved towards the window.

  At this time, Muslim and Du Liyin reacted. Du Liyin wanted to grab her husband's hand for the first time, and suddenly thought of Li Mingyue who had just met, so she stood up and walked towards Li Mingyue without thinking.

  Muslim also walked towards the window, he wanted to check the situation outside.

  The three of them almost reached the window with their front and back feet.

  When they opened the curtains, they were startled.

  There were two cars parked on the road outside. The lights were off. Someone was getting out of the car. At a glance, there were five or six people. They had long sticks and daggers in their hands, and one person seemed to be holding a gun in his hand. shape things.

  At first glance, the visitor is not good.

  These five or six people are gathering together, looking at the house on their side and discussing something.

  Du Liyin grabbed Li Mingyue's hand in horror. She was clearly too afraid, but she comforted her with a trembling voice: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, there is a mother here."

  Li Mingyue held her hand instead.   At this time

  , Zhou Heng asked in a low voice, "Is there a back door here? I suggest that it is the best strategy   .

  " I can't walk away, especially since there is a Mrs. Lin upstairs.

  As he spoke, he pushed a cabinet behind the door against the door.

  Muslim immediately grabbed his wife with one hand and his daughter with the other, and stepped back.

  "Xiaoyin, Mingyue, you two go through the back door first, go to the back garage and drive to Sang Yingtong's house." He turned to Zhou Heng again and said, "There is a knife in the kitchen.

  " Door to the backyard.

  Du Liyin grabbed his hand.   "I know, it must be Keith Enbei. Their family has always coveted our family's food formulas. They wanted to buy out a few food formulas from our food factory at a low price, but we rejected them. They threatened us, saying I hope we don't regret it."   "Yes, it must be Keith Ember!"   Du Liyin became angry, "Despicable people! Their family has bullied others by despicable means before. It must be them." What should I do?   Li Mingyue turned her head quickly, her luck value is now very high, as long as she doesn't kill herself, generally nothing will happen.   The current situation, looking at the danger, is fatal to parents and grandmothers with extremely low luck values, but it should be a false alarm for her and Zhou Heng.   Those people just got out of the car.   Du Liyin kept her eyes on Li Mingyue's movements. She saw her daughter nimbly approaching the car. After checking it carefully, she squatted in front of the forum and poked it in with a dagger. Although it was night, she still saw Those tires were visibly deflated very quickly.

  Mu Shilin hurriedly said: "You all go, I will go up to find my mother, bring her down, and join you right away."

  Li Mingyue looked back at Zhou Heng's figure in front of her, and grabbed Du Liyin's hand.

  "Let's go first, don't worry, nothing will happen."

  Du Liyin wanted to say to stay, but she was even more worried about her daughter's safety.

  As soon as the mother and daughter went out, they heard the door slamming in front of them. The two of them paused and turned around at the same time to see the figure of Muslim disappearing on the stairs.

  Zhou Heng, clutching a few knives in his hands, hid behind the wall and was eager to try.

  "Mingyue." Du Liyin's face was pale and her eyes were full of horror.

  Li Mingyue grabbed her and said calmly: "Let's go first, we'll go, so they can have no worries."

  She half-pulled her mother and walked to the car behind.

  As soon as they got to the car, they heard the sound of glass shattering and knocking on the door.

  Li Mingyue thought for a while, dragged her mother to hide behind the car, and did not rush to open the door to get into the car.

  She asked, "Who did you mess with?"

  Du Liyin shook her head: "No. We." She suddenly stopped, looking stunned.

  They should have all entered the fenced courtyard by now, smashing the door and smashing the glass at the front door.

  Now is the time for chaos.

  what can she do.

  Just then, a painful cry came from the front door.

  The voice sounded like a man's, but it wasn't Zhou Heng and Mu Shilin, much less Mrs. Lin.

  Du Liyin was even more nervous.

  Li Mingyue comforted: "It must be Zhou Heng who fought with those people. Those people must not take advantage. Zhou Heng has a lot of skills."

  Seeing that Du Liyin was still nervous, she simply pulled Du Liyin's hand.

  "Let's go, mother come with me."

  Du Liyin followed Li Mingyue out of the backyard nervously and confusedly, and bent over to the front.

  There are many lush bushes around the yard, just blocking their shadows.

  Li Mingyue pulled out a sharp dagger from her body, turned around to comfort her mother, told her to squat in the bushes, and then jumped over to the two cars that were driving towards them.

  What is this for?
  She watched her daughter puncture all eight tires of the two cars, and then saw her daughter actually opened the door and climbed into the car, took out two small bags from the inside, and then rushed towards her.

  "Mingyue!"

  Du Liyin quickly grabbed her daughter's arm, her heart was about to jump out just now.

  "You're too bold."

  Li Mingyue said calmly: "It's okay, let's go back to the backyard now. Mom and Dad and Zhou Heng should come out." The

  two walked quickly from the bushes.

  When I got to the backyard, I saw Muslims hurried out with the help of my mother.

  Zhou Heng was in the back, waving a baseball bat in one hand, blocking the two.

  It started!

  Li Mingyue and Du Liyin hurried to open the door.

  Seeing that they came out of nowhere, Muslim didn't even bother to ask, but urged: "Get in the car."

  After everyone got into the car, Muslim sat in the driver's seat, started the car, and the car made a big turn. With a roar, he shouted "Zhou Heng!"

  Zhou Heng kicked one person out, flew over, opened the door and jumped on the co-pilot.

  The car sped out quickly.

  The car was speeding, and everyone was holding on to the handlebars.

  At a tense moment, Mrs. Lin suddenly asked, "Hey, why are you here?" She looked at Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue blinked, "Grandma, I'm your granddaughter."

  Mrs. Lin was taken aback, "Really?"

  "Well, it's true, don't believe me, ask my father and my mother."

  Mo Shilin and Du Liyin, who were driving, said at the same time:
  "Mom, it's true."

  "Mom, Mingyue is really your granddaughter." The

  tense atmosphere subsided strangely.

  Zhou Heng asked: "Where are we going now?"

  Muslim didn't look back, "Go to a friend's house in the city to avoid it first."

  Li Mingyue interjected: "Mom said that those people belonged to Kaisi Enbei's family, I think We should call the police first, by the way, I just punctured their car tires, they should not be able to catch up with us." The

  car made a harsh "squeak" sound, and then stopped directly in the dark.

  Mo Shilin turned his head in shock: "What did you just say?"

  Li Mingyue explained again: "I just punctured their car tires, and then I took two bags from a car and just looked at them. , there are two mobile phones inside."

  She raised her hand, and there was a big brick-like mobile phone on it.

  Everyone in the car looked at her.

  In such a thrilling situation, you can still get two big brothers and big mobile phones from the other party's car!

  You are telling everyone now!

  You can actually do such a thing!
  In everyone's shocked expression, Li Mingyue thought for a while and said, "If we know their old nest, we can actually go to their nest, I think the harvest will be even greater."

  Mu Shilin felt that he understood why his daughter had so much money.

  He stabilized his emotions, pondered a little, and started the car again.

  "Let's go to the police station!"

  is the most appropriate way to call the police.

  This matter must be dealt with on the bright side. There must be nothing wrong with his family. They finally saw their daughter, and her daughter will return to China the day after tomorrow. Maybe they will go back home soon.

  So this matter has to be dealt with clearly, and no one can get hold of it and block their way back to China.

  Then the car went to the police station.

  Everything was handed over to Muslims to negotiate, and the two mobile phones were handed over to the police, the reason being: to prevent the robbers from contacting more robbers.

  People from the police station heard that the robber's car had a flat tire and immediately sent someone to the scene.

  Li Mingyue and the others were left at the police station and continued to record various transcripts.

  The police who went out soon came back with a few people.

  Sure enough, the gang of robbers wanted to chase after Muslim and others, but found that the car was punctured and could not move at all, so they had to get out of the car cursing.

  When the police arrived, they were wreaking havoc at Mu's house and were caught. ,

  In the process of waiting at the police station, Li Mingyue watched with his own eyes the luck value of his parents and grandma's tops increased little by little, and then disappeared and disappeared.

  Is this back to normal?

  She was pondering whether it was because of Kaisi Enbei that they encountered bad luck for no reason, so the luck value dropped suddenly for a period of time.

  After this danger was lifted, their luck value returned to its normal normal value.

  So in their last life, they never went back to China or went to her. Maybe it was because of this incident that they were in danger, and then there was no way to go back. She was an orphan all her life.