Chapter 166- 170

Chapter 166 Penny 1

  After everyone was excited, and the scene calmed down again, Li Shizhu stood up.

  "Everyone squat down."

  As soon as you say you want to squat down, you have to get into the theme.

  Zhou Heng Wangtian sighed and sat down on the ground.

  This time everyone squatted or sat at the fastest speed, and the yard quickly became shorter, making it clear to those standing in front.

  Li Shizhu looked at the dazzling heads in the courtyard, and said in his heart, "There are still too few people. Everyone from Shibei Village has come, and only one courtyard is occupied. It really can't be compared with the next village. When the meeting is held, you have to go to the drying field, and the yard of the brigade cannot hold so many people.

  So angry!

  So in the expectation of many people, Li Shizhu's first sentence turned out to be: "In the future, everyone will go to bed early in the evening, exercise more, and get out more people on the hour."

  Everyone:
  After a short period of calm, the yard became noisy again.

  The men sneered, the women were speechless, the old people laughed and shook their heads and said that this stone pillar was really stupid, and the children were confused and didn't understand what it meant.

  The pungent woman protested.

  "Captain, this is your surprise?!"

  "The big guys are busy, the vegetable fields have to be watered, the livestock are screaming, there is still a lot of work at home, the little cubs haven't packed up yet, I don't have time to listen to you. Spanking."

  "Captain, don't be too long-winded, hurry up and divide the money."

  Li Shizhu also felt that he was a little sloppy, he quickly waved his hand and went directly to the theme of dividing money.

  "The principle of dividing money is to distribute according to work. You all understand that you should listen to the radio every day."

  Everyone below said in unison: "Understood, let's divide."

  Li Shizhu: "Okay, then, Gu Shijie will read the income and expenditure of our village for the past six months.

  Gu Shijie opened the account book in his hand and read it in a loud voice.

  "From February to now, a total of It was five months, and the production team's income basically came from the brick factory, a total of 25,843 yuan and fifty cents. " As soon as

  everyone heard this number, they were bombarded. A

  lot of money!
  Is it true? This is everyone's second reaction, did you hear it wrong?

  Then the sound of "Oops" and "Oops" sounded in the yard. Screams.

  Wang Shuifeng shouted: "Who is pinching me? "The

  old lady Gao was so angry that she wanted to scratch the old lady's face, "You twist yourself, why are you twisting me?" ! "

  Zhang Junbo looked at Master aggrieved, "Master, you hurt me." "

  Oh, it's true!

  Everyone burst into laughter, so happy that they didn't care who was pinched or pinched, and turned their attention to Gu Shijie again, to the plate on the table. Qian Shang.

  In the last corner, Li Mingyue looked at everyone with a smile while looking in the small mirror, feeling that she looked better.

  Gu Shijie continued to read: ". I bought one cultivator and two planters. , a tractor to pull things, and twenty-five pieces of farm implements."

  "The last remaining 17,430. At

  this time, Li Shizhu took over the conversation, "Left 2,000 yuan to build a greenhouse, 1,300 yuan of reserve funds, and the remaining 14,000 yuan is all used today. Everyone has worked hard for the past six months." Everyone

  was so excited when they heard it that they wanted to split the money.

  At this time, I didn't know who clapped their hands, "Pap pap-", everyone was stunned for a while, and then they began to applaud, one louder than the other, Each one was harder than the other, and her hands were turning red.

  Zhang Jinlin touched Li Mingyue with her arm and smiled at her with a wink.

  It turned out that Li Mingyue was the first to applaud.

  Next, accountant Wang will read everyone's work points and how much they should share.

  "Gaotieshan, nine hundred and eighty-three work points."

  "High Shoujin, nine hundred and eighty-three work points."

  "Chang Sanbao, nine hundred and seventy-one centimeters." The

  first few people with the highest work points are read, and then the others .

  "Zhou Heng, five hundred and seventy-three work points."

  Zhou Heng did a lot of things. He intervened in the brick factory, he also worked in the fields for a few days, and he also participated in the construction of the school.

  Five hundred and seventy-three points is not low.

  "Li Dahu, four hundred and fifty-eight work points."

  Zhang Junbo, who was beside Li Dahu, became happy first, "Master, you have a lot of work points." Li Dahu

  lifted his eyelids casually. Calculate how many work points you earn when you have nothing to do.

  Four hundred and fifty-eight, exactly the same as his own calculation, and he didn't give an extra work point, what's there to be happy about.

  "Li Mingyue, four hundred and fifty work points."

  Li Mingyue raised her head, she didn't expect that she would have so many work points. These days her work is basically cutting hogweed, and she thought it would be at most two hundred work points.

  Accountant Wang did not explain why he was given so many work points. He continued to read and read all the work points, including Mai Lili and Shen Xiaoqin.

  Li Shizhu toured the audience once, and then asked, "Do you have any comments on the work points just now?

  "

  They don't understand that Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng can get so many work points, but these two are good people and have done a lot of good things, but good people are good people, but you don't do so much work, but you get so many work points. .unfair.

  But no one does this nasty first-timer.

  Zhao Youzhong waited for a while, and seeing that no one was talking, he kicked Ma Cuilan in front of him with his foot, motioning for his wife to speak.

  Ma Cuilan scolded her mother secretly and raised her hand.

  "Captain, why does Li Mingyue get so many work points than my Wensheng?
  Li Mingyue mows the grass, and my Wensheng also mows the grass."

  Zhao Wensheng's illness has not been so serious in the past few months, and he can do some simple work. Like cutting hogweed.

  "My family's Wensheng cuts every day, how come the work points earned by Li Mingyue are more than half less than that of Li Mingyue?"   Li

  Mingyue, who was sitting in the back, showed no expression. She also held Zhang Jinlin's worried hand and shook her head at her: "Don't worry about her."

Given so many work points, Li Shizhu would naturally explain.

  Sure enough, Li Shizhu said: "In addition to mowing the grass, Li Mingyue has also done a lot of things. The agricultural machinery training class in the village was organized by Li Mingyue, and the school library was also promoted by Li Mingyue. Even if it is a brick factory, Mingyue mentioned it first. Yes, these are more contributions than cutting hogweed."

  "The same goes for Zhou Heng. It was thanks to Zhou Heng that the brick factory was built."

  "If you are not convinced, next time you will give the team some good ideas. I also went to the city to invite the technicians back to guide us and make more contributions to our production team."

  Ma Cuilan moved her lips, unable to say anything, so she had to sit down.

  When the others were reminded, they suddenly remembered the various changes Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng brought to Shibei Village, and many people felt ashamed for a while.

  Yes, they are very strong, and they put out a lot of effort.

  But is it possible to make so much money just by having energy? In previous years, they had not lost their strength, but they were still so poor they couldn't help themselves.

  "Captain, you should give Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue more work points." Mrs. Gao suggested loudly.

  Many people echoed, "Yes, without Mingyue and Zhou Heng, how could our village have such a prosperous day."

  "Count more."

  Zhao Youzhong was so remorseful that his bowels were turning green. He knew that he would not be able to afford this.

  While everyone was not paying attention, Ma Cuilan turned her head and kicked her man hard, making you troublesome!

  Really stealing chicken without losing rice.

  Zhao Youzhong was kicked down all of a sudden and fell directly beside Mrs. Wu.

  The old lady Wu moved back in disgust and said, "Old man Zhao, don't take advantage of me!"

  I am also very picky.