Chapter 106- 110

Chapter 106 Work like a cow

  The next day.

  Old man Li got up early to go out for a walk, but when he opened the door, he found a person standing in front of his house, which made him startled for a while.

  He fixed his eyes and saw that it was Li Shizhu. This guy didn't know how long he had been standing outside, and his head was covered with frost.

  "What happened to you? What if you were kicked off the kang by your daughter-in-law?"

  Li Shizhu turned around and looked at Old Man Li speechlessly, "Uncle, you didn't feel anything last night? How can you sleep so soundly? , I just woke up now." The

  old man Li was even more speechless: "Why can't I sleep more peacefully?"

  Li Shizhu took a deep breath, "This is the difference between us, this is why I can be the captain, and you can't be the captain. The difference between the captains."

  Old Man Li sneered, "You can pull it down. Back then, the big guys chose you to be the captain because you worked like an ox, with a loud voice and a sincere heart."

  Li Shizhu: Can we have a good conversation? !
  "Then what, did Mingyue wake up? I asked her to take down last night's newspaper."

  Old Man Li said "oh" and went out for a walk in no hurry. He grabbed Li Shizhu's arm and wanted to pull it into the vegetable shed.

  "Come on, tell your uncle what you think."

  Li Shizhu glared at his vegetable shed and vowed not to enter.

  "Don't worry," Old Man Li said with a smile: "We'll go in in a while, we'll open the door to ventilate, this time I won't faint you." Mainly, he wanted to pull Li Shizhu to help with some work.

  As long as he entered the vegetable shed, watched a bunch of work, and watched him work, Li Shizhu, a solid-eyed man, would not stop watching.

  So Li Shizhu helped roll up the grass curtain on the plastic shed, and the two of them squatted in the vegetable field together and started chatting while working.

  "Uncle, to tell you the truth, after listening to the report Mingyue read last night, I couldn't sleep all night." Li Shizhu was still a little excited at this time: "You said that it is the same commune, the same production team, the other one The Guozhen Commune is so powerful, and the Luyi Temple brigade, which relies on machines for farming, what do you think it looks like?"

  "I can't even imagine it, there's definitely no need to squat on the ground like us. It is estimated that people will stand telling jokes and singing songs, and the machine will plant the land."

  I am so envious. "

  Old man Li snorted twice, and did not express his opinion. He handed Li Shizhu a small hoe and asked him to squat on the ground to weed.

  Li Shizhu fell into emotion and didn't think much. You

  do n't need to look and think about your actions, and you can hoe the weeds with precision. The income of 100 yuan, even the little baby who is breastfeeding is counted. "

  It would be nice to have a factory for our village. I don't even think about repairing agricultural machinery, just a fertilizer factory." It saves us spending a lot of money to buy chemical fertilizers every year, and every household makes agricultural fertilizers. Li Shizhu sighed for

  a while. In his sigh, all the work in the vegetable shed was finished, and he was still a little unfinished.

  Old man Li led someone out of the vegetable shed and patted him on the shoulder.

  "Pillar, don't think about it . Come on, we don't need anything in our village. We are a fairy palace in the sky, and we are an ant hole in the ground. If you can unite the people of our village and plant the land well, there will not be so much bullshit. Not bad. Li Shizhu was stunned for a while .

  He used to think he did a good job, but after hearing about Hui Guozhen yesterday, he felt that he couldn't do it well. The

  two entered the Li's yard one after the other.

  Li Shizhu saw the yard . Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng were dancing and didn't know what to do, he asked, "What are you doing? The

  old man Li said casually: "Practicing martial arts, my family's Zaoer will fly over the eaves and walk the walls, go up to the sky and enter the ground, and fight the invincible hand all over the world." "

  Li Shizhu was sluggish, and for a while his mind couldn't turn around.

  Zhou Heng, who was exhaling slowly, almost didn't exhale well, and went straight to the devil.

  "I'm going to get you the newspaper, don't disturb them to practice." Old Man Li said to Li Shizhu, and then went into the main room to get the newspaper. Usually, the granddaughter's newspaper is basically put in the main room, so that anyone who wants to read it can pick it up at any time. put.

  Zhou Heng is powerless to complain: I have been disturbed by your old man so much.

  Li Shizhu came back to his senses and felt that Old Li Tou must have fooled him again. He stared at the door of the north house for a while and didn't know what to say.

  At this time, Li Mingyue finished an action, stopped, and greeted Li Shizhu with a smile.

  "Uncle Captain, why are you here so early, is there something wrong?" She guessed that it might have something to do with the manuscript she read last night.

  Li Shizhu gave an "oh" and asked, "What kind of martial arts are you practicing?"

  Li Mingyue smiled: "Big Brother Zhou taught me a set of Qigong to keep fit and healthy, and I practice it every morning and night."

  "Oh."

  It turned out to be Qigong to strengthen the body, Old Man Li really fooled him!   Li Shizhu looked at Zhou Heng and suddenly asked, "Zhou Heng, how about building twenty or thirty plastic sheds
  in our village next winter to grow vegetables? Can it increase the village's income?"

He had some clues about the vegetable greenhouse.

  As soon as Zhou Heng heard it, he understood that Li Shizhu was stimulated by last night's report.

  He thought for a while, and said, "Jinning County doesn't have any fresh vegetables in winter. If it can be planted, it can be connected to various factories in the city. There should be no worries about the way out, but it has to be planned well, and the investment in building a shed is not small. Especially if the 20 or 30 sheds are built together, it will take a lot of money, but if the number is small, it will not be worth it."

  Li Shizhu's fiery thoughts cooled down a little.

  Li Mingyue on the side heard it, his mind moved slightly, and he said: "Uncle Captain, I think we can give it a try. The road is a little by little, as long as you are willing to walk, you can solve the problem when you encounter a problem. We people from Shibei Village. With such unity, we will definitely be able to grow vegetables in winter, contribute to the country, and increase our village

  's income." Li Shizhu nodded in agreement and said, "You guys should take care of the vegetables in the shed, let's see this year. If the output of this shed is really possible, we will mobilize it again next fall."

  At this time, Old Man Li also took out the newspaper.

  "Here you are."

  Li Shizhu took it over and searched it carefully. After finding the report last night, he was relieved. He shook the newspaper and said to Li Mingyue, "I'll take this for research."

  Li Mingyue was naturally very happy. The more research you do, the more you will be stimulated, and the more you will be stimulated, you will always act.

  She really hoped that Shibei Village would be different this time. In her previous life, when she went to the city, Shibei Village was still one of the most impoverished villages.

  Not only was Li Shizhu abnormal that day, but other people in the village were also talking about what happened last night.

  As soon as Old Man Li went out, he was greeted by someone.   The old man of the Xie family asked: "Old Li, is it true that

  your family's Mingyue read last night? Can a production team really set up factories? There are so many factories."

What was published in the newspaper is of course true, it can only be said that the members of the production team are more powerful than the average person."

  Old Man Xie was not convinced, "No matter how powerful they are, they can't have three heads and six arms, they are not the same as having two arms and two legs. "