Chapter 71- 75

Chapter 71 The Yellow River is roaring 

  Is Zhao Wensheng stupid?
  Li Mingyue and Old Man Li and Sun looked at each other, and then stepped forward at the same time.

  "Grandma Gao."

  Li Mingyue caught sight of Mrs. Gao, who was talking to others, and quickly shouted, as if she didn't know anything, and asked, "What happened to the Zhao family?" When Mrs.

  Gao saw it was Li Mingyue, she rushed over. She winked, her sparse eyebrows almost dancing.

  "Zhao Wensheng is stupid! I heard that he fell into the river while walking and fell stupid!"

  Ah? Really stupid?
  How can you see Grandma Gao's expression and tone as happy as Zhao Wensheng gave her money.

  Li Mingyue blinked, cleared her throat, clenched her fists, and asked solemnly, "Are you really stupid? You saw it with your own eyes?

  " Wen Sheng sings when he opens his eyes, but it's not enough if he doesn't let him sing, he can't even hold it down. You say that a normal person would be like this, isn't he stupid, and he doesn't care if you ask him."

  "Oh my God, that guy has a throat . It's quite clear, and the singing is also energetic, and it sounds good!"

  "Just now we discussed with a few old sisters, and the commune will organize activities in the future, and our village will send Zhao Wensheng over there, maybe we can come back with a singing first place. "

  Li Mingyue was stunned.

  Is Zhao Wensheng really stupid? You can sing with your eyes open, but you can't hold it down?

  Why does it sound so mysterious.

  Mrs. Gao looked left and right, pulled Li Mingyue aside and lowered her voice, "If you want me to say this Zhao Wensheng should, don't look at him as the only person in our village who works in the city, just because of this, his nose is raised. I almost looked at us."

  "In the past, when their Zhao family plotted against you, Zhao Wensheng must have an idea behind his back. Now he has become stupid, and you can breathe a sigh of relief."

  "If you want to laugh, just laugh. You don't need to pretend to be with Grandma Gao."

  Li Mingyue:
  After Mrs. Gao had said sweet words to Li Mingyue, she jumped back to her old sisters and continued to gossip.

  Li Mingyue still couldn't believe that Zhao Wensheng was so shrewd that he became stupid alone. When he looked up, he found that his grandfather had entered the gate of Zhao's house.

  "Hey, Grandpa."

  She shouted, and hurriedly chased after him, for fear that Grandpa would rashly go up and continue tearing Zhao Wensheng.

  Old man Li stopped, turned his head and winked at his granddaughter: Don't worry, grandpa went to check the truth and see if Zhao Wensheng's dog thing was really stupid.

  Li Mingyue breathed a sigh of relief.

  Suddenly a small stone hit her on the top of her head, she looked up, and saw a high harvest head protruding from the roof of Zhao's house.

  Gao Fengshou winked at Li Mingyue, "You climbed up from his pigsty."

  He couldn't communicate with others about this, so he could only tell Li Mingyue.

  Zhao's pigsty, where Li Mingyue is too familiar, Ma Cuilan hid money in the corner of the pigsty.

  She stepped on the walls of the pigsty and easily climbed to the roof.

  Gao Fengshou waved to her from the other side of the roof.

  Li Mingyue bent over and jumped over, and asked, "Zhao Wensheng is really stupid?"

  Gao Fengshou nodded with a complicated expression, and pointed down, letting Li Mingyue see it for himself.

  At this time, there were a lot of people in the Zhao family's yard, including the people of the Zhao family, several cadres in the production team including Li Shizhu, and many people in the village who love to take care of things, including Old Man Li.

  Zhao Wensheng's grandmother sat crying and slapped her thighs, "What will we do in the future for our Wensheng!"

  Zhao Wensheng's mother Ma Cuilan gritted her teeth and was still chopping pig grass.

  Zhao Wensheng's father frowned, squatting at the base of the wall, talking to a cousin of the Zhao family.

  Zhao Wensheng's grandfather, Zhao old man, was pulling Li Shizhu with a solemn expression on his face.

  "Shizhu, I don't think this is an accident. Wen Sheng grew up in Shibei Village since he was a child. He was so familiar with the river at the head of the village that he fell into the river. I don't believe it. The village has to give an explanation. If If we can't investigate in our village, our family will call the police and ask the county police to investigate. My family's Wensheng is still a worker in the city, so if something goes wrong, we can't just let it go." As soon as

  he finished speaking, the rambunctious old man Li shouted. Said: "You are suspecting the people of our Shibei Village. Just say who is the bad guy in our village, and I will find them out for you." Old Man

  Zhao saw that Old Man Li was making trouble, and his originally bad face was even more ugly. Now, he said, "Don't make trouble!"

  Being interrupted by old man Li like this, the people in the yard became even more noisy and actively expressed their opinions.

  "Man was discovered by Wan Sanhai first. Ren Sanhai said that there is no one else around."

  "That's right. If Sanhai had not discovered it earlier, he might still be soaking in the water."

  "There are many Sanhais. Honest people, if you can't believe what Sanhai says, then no one can believe it."

  "I'm familiar with it, and I don't want to slip in and fall in?" The

  public opinion did not follow the old man Zhao at all. How bad is the Zhao family's popularity in the village usually?

  Li Shizhu also frowned, and said to the old man Zhao: "Uncle Zhao, don't think about it, take a look first, maybe Wensheng will be fine tomorrow, what's going on, will you be clear when you ask?"

  He He is the leader of the production team in Shibei Village, but he doesn't want a matter that needs to be dealt with by the police in his village.

  As soon as Ma Cuilan heard this, her crying stopped, yes, maybe her son will be healed tomorrow.

  "Yes, Dad, let's wait and see, Wen Sheng will definitely be fine."

  Old Man Li pouted and quietly approached the east wing of Zhao's house. He heard that Zhao Wensheng was in the east wing, so he had to take a look for himself.

  He pushed the door, but he pushed the door open.

  As soon as the door opened, the people inside looked over.

  Old man Li also understood the situation inside at a glance. Zhao Wensheng was tied into a zongzi, lying on the kang with a cloth in his mouth, and two people stood on the ground watching over him.

  "Uncle, what's the matter with you?" a young man at the door asked Old Man Li. He is Zhao Wensheng's cousin, ranked second in Zhao's family, and his family calls him the second son.

  Old Man Li raised his chin at Zhao Wensheng who was humming, and Da Lala asked, "Is he really stupid?"

  Second son: I really can't speak.

  "Uncle, my elder brother is fine."

  Old Man Li was noncommittal, nodded with a pouted mouth, and muttered, "I'll show him, my family has an ancestral secret technique, which specializes in curing all kinds of Malay madness and the like."

  As he spoke, he walked over.

  Zhao Erzi and another person couldn't stop him, for fear that they would push Old Man Li somersaults or something, and then be corrupted by Old Man Li.

  So Old Man Li came to Zhao Wensheng smoothly, looked at his embarrassed appearance and couldn't help but tut twice with interest, and then asked the problem of the century that directly hit the soul.

  "Who am I?"

  "Who are you?" Zhao

  Wensheng: "Mmmm. Woohoo"

  Zhao Er: "Master, his mouth is blocked and he can't speak."

  Old Man Li said "oh".

  Outside, Li Mingyue just asked, "Where's Zhao Wensheng's dog?"

  Then a roaring song sounded in the courtyard below,

  "The wind is roaring, the horse is barking, the Yellow River is roaring, the Yellow River is roaring, and the mountains in the west of the Hexi are so high.

  " With the singing, a figure broke free from the restraints of others and ran out from the east wing, standing in the middle of the yard and posing.

  I saw him with his hands on his hips, his back straight, his head raised, and his mouth wide open.

  "Defend the hometown, defend the Yellow River, defend the whole of China!"

  Everyone:
  Li Mingyue:
  Everyone was taken aback by Zhao Wensheng who suddenly ran out. The air was quiet for a moment, just for a moment, and then there was a commotion.