Chapter 66- 70

Chapter 66 Encountering a Dog

  Originally, the high harvest was unwilling to go.

  Thinking of him as a manly man, how could he follow Li Mingyue's instructions to climb trees and pick wickers.

  Then Grandma Gao threatened with a stick: "If you don't dare to help Mingyue, I will marry Mingyue back to be your daughter-in-law!"

  Gao Fengshou immediately gave in, "Is it okay if I go."

  Li Mingyue's mouth twitched:
  Haha, no Think I still have this feature!

  So, Grandma Gao, the stick in your hand is just a cover, it's not used at all.

  No, is it appropriate for you to say that in front of me? Besides, if you want to marry, I'm not married yet.

  Forget it, as long as you're happy; it'll be good if someone picks up the wicker for her.

  Gao Fengshou and Li Mingyue walked all the way to the small river at the back of the village, where there are about ten old willow trees that can be smashed for two or three days.

  The two were one after the other, no one spoke, and the air was a little tense.

  Gao Fengshou dislikes Li Mingyue because he is ugly and loves smug beauty. Li Mingyue decides to be cold and violent because of what happened just now.

  On the road, he met Zhao Xiaolan who was carrying firewood, Gao Fengshou snorted and raised his proud head.

  Li Mingyue also lightly pretended not to see it, expressing her disdain and fellowship with indifference.

  Zhao Xiaolan bit her lip, and finally suppressed the breath in her chest, and took the initiative to say hello: "Mingyue, where are you going?"

  Li Mingyue raised her eyes and glanced at her, turned her head, and said that you are doing your best!
  Zhao Xiaolan plucked out the backs of Li Mingyue and Gao Fengshou with her eyes, and finally snorted softly: What's so great, isn't it just that he hooked up with Gao Fengshou! Gao Fengshou is a dog P compared to his brother, he is really blind!
  Li Mingyue didn't know Zhao Xiaolan's curse and didn't care.

  They soon reached the willow tree by the river, Gao Fengshou jumped up a tree like a monkey without a word, and then cut the wicker with a sickle, and soon a pile was dropped on the ground.

  Li Mingyue picked up the wicker under the tree, and then gathered the wicker together into a bundle.

  "Don't lick a tree, it's all bald." Li Mingyue raised her head and shouted, "Change a tree.

  " The more prosperous it grows, you can wait and see next year."

  Although he said so, he still jumped down and turned to another tree.

  Li Mingyue: "."

  One thing is said, but another is action. It seems that men are self-taught.

  After climbing three trees in a row, a pile of wicker was cut on the ground. Li Mingyue felt that it was enough, so Gao Fengshou stopped.

  The boy climbed directly to the fourth tree to dig out the bird's nest. Li Mingyue squatted on the ground alone to clean up the wicker. In order to make it easier for grandfather to weave the basket, she bundled it according to the thickness and length.

  Zhao Wensheng walked over from the single-plank bridge, and from a distance, he saw a girl sorting wicker under the willow tree. When he got closer, his eyes were suddenly attracted by a small white waist that was exposed outside. Can't move.

  He opened his eyes slightly, thinking who is this woman? There is such a good skin.

  Li Mingyue, who had just bent down, suddenly felt a line of sight on her waist. She suddenly turned around and met Zhao Wensheng's obscene gaze, and suddenly felt sick.

  this dog!
  She stood up immediately and glared at Zhao Wensheng.

  Zhao Wensheng was arrested, but he was not ashamed at all. Instead, he was a little excited. He didn't expect it to be Li Mingyue.

  I thought Li Mingyue had dark skin. After all, her face, neck, hands, arms, and legs were all black when she was exposed, but she didn't expect her clothes to be so fair.

  It's almost gone.

  He approached with a smile, and said slyly: "Mingyue, what are you doing?"

  Gao Fengshou, who was swaying on the book, heard the movement, and immediately looked down, he saw Zhao Wensheng's head, he hesitated, and decided not to Speak up and watch the play first.

  Li Mingyue watched him approach step by step, suddenly lifted his breath, and then hei, tui fiercely! out.

  The expression on Zhao Wensheng's face instantly froze and then shattered.

  "Li Mingyue, what about your quality? Why are you so disgusting!" His voice was out of tune.

  Li Mingyue pouted, "I see people talking about people, talking about ghosts, and of course I greet him with dog language when I see a dog."

  Zhao Wensheng immediately became angry, but when he was about to get angry, he seemed to think of something, and pressed it again. He got angry and put on a fake face.

  "Mingyue, let me tell you, it's better for a girl to be quiet, otherwise people will call you a dominatrix."

  Li Mingyue gave him this fake face so disgusting, she didn't want to care anymore, she pushed the ground with her feet wicker.

  Zhao Wensheng saw that she was no longer showing his teeth and claws, and his eyes swept up and down her body, feeling a little pity in his heart, it was too thin and nothing to see.

  He thought for a while, lowered his head and took out a box from his satchel, and handed it to Li Mingyue.

  "Mingyue, I brought you a gift when I came back this time. You will definitely like it. No one in the city can buy this."

  A delicate brocade box suddenly appeared in Li Mingyue's line of sight, and her eyes narrowed. Ning, she remembers this brocade box, but the last time she went to the city, she and Zhou Heng cut off the box in the bag, and the jade pendant originally contained in the box is still in her home.

  Oh no, not the same box.

  The pattern in the middle of the box she saw at the time was not like this.

  She immediately thought that there was more than one box in what Zhao Wensheng stole last time, and this was obviously something else.

  Rubbish!

  What she has stolen, dare to say that it was a gift for her, what a scumbag!
  Zhao Wensheng saw Li Mingyue staring at the box without speaking for a long time, thinking that the girl was moved by this beautiful box, and couldn't help but feel a little smug in his heart, as expected, she was an unskilled rural girl who was shocked when she saw a beautiful thing from the city. Living.

  He stretched out the other hand to grab Li Mingyue's hand, "Take it, this is for you."

  "Crack!"

  A red mark was drawn from the wicker in Li Mingyue's hand on his outstretched paw.

  "Li Mingyue, why are you crazy!" Zhao Wensheng lost his temper again.

  Li Mingyue looked at Zhao Wensheng contemptuously, "Go away with your dirty things!"

  Zhao Wensheng gritted his teeth: "I specially gave you a gift"

  "Who knows where that thing came from, maybe you came from someone else's house. You may have stolen it from a dead person, and I dare not ask for such dirty things." Li Mingyue's disgust in her eyes was undisguised.

  The word 'steal' struck Zhao Wensheng's nerves. Of course he stole this box. After hiding it for so long, he finally found an opportunity to secretly take it out. He wanted to send it home quickly, but he met Li Mingyue on the way. , I wanted to sell it well, but who knows that this woman is crazy.

  "Don't talk nonsense!" His tone was broken, and he glared at Li Mingyue angrily.