Chapter 176- 180

Chapter 176 a Person Who Was Crazy About Badluck

  Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng registered two rooms in the guest house.

  As soon as he entered the room, Li Mingyue took out a pair of scissors from his bag, and then "Kakaka--", cut his hair into short hair, tidied up the mirror, and put on a coat from his grandfather, The whole person changed at once.

  If you don't look carefully, you can also be regarded as a young man by falsehood.

  When Zhou Heng came to look for Li Mingyue, when the door opened, he saw a sloppy stranger. He paused, his eyes became sharp, his hands were like lightning and he grabbed Li Mingyue's neck. People rushed into the room.

  "Who are you?" He remembered in Li Mingyue's ear with a hoarse voice, with a fierceness in his voice.

  All of this happened so fast that Li Mingyue didn't react, and felt that her throat was aching.

  "Cough cough cough—" She coughed hard, struggling to grab Zhou Heng's arm with her hands.

  Let go!
  As soon as Zhou Heng heard the voice, he knew it was Li Mingyue. He was so shocked that he let go of her hands immediately. He cupped her face with both hands, and pushed the hair that was drooping over her eyes away.

  Isn't this person who smears black and does not slip out of autumn is Li Mingyue!

  He stared at the messy hair on Li Mingyue's head and the big black clothes on his body, so shocked that he didn't know what to say.

  Actually tossing!

  Li Mingyue said "cough, cough--" several times, then covered her neck and looked at Zhou Heng as if complaining.

  You are too hard.

  Zhou Heng was speechless and asked, "What are you doing?" I didn't expect to bring Old Man Li with him when he went out to see the clothes, that's true!

  Li Mingyue: "It's inconvenient for me to travel as a girl. It's safer to dress up a little bit. Look at you, can't you talk first when you come here?

  "

  Zhou Heng said: "You don't say hello to me first. If I hadn't asked about your whereabouts scruples, I would have twisted your neck off."

  Who the hell picked it up?

  Li Mingyue was surprised, "Have you twisted someone else's neck?"

  Zhou Heng let go of her uncomfortably and walked to the side, "No, twisted the chicken neck." The

  chicken neck, her neck, is not comparable.

  At this moment, they came forward to find them, and the two took advantage of the situation to expose the topic.

  She was also stunned when she saw Li Mingyue moving forward. Li Mingyue learned from experience and lessons, and said hello first, explaining the reason.

  Looking forward, he looked at her carefully several times in amazement, and said, "It's quite able to fool people."

  Zhou Heng, who was beside him, cleared his throat and reminded him to be serious.

  "Is the person you want to see reliable?"

  Qiang forward quickly retracted his gaze on Li Mingyue and said,

  "I also met this person by accident, and I heard him brag about buying cigarettes and cigarettes from him. Other food. This kid is very slick, there must be at least three lies in ten sentences, you must be careful when dealing with him."

  Li Mingyue thought that at least eight or nine of the ten sentences he was going to say were lies, who Knowing that there are only three sentences, is it possible to be so sincere when you say that you are involved in such a dangerous thing?
  Zhou Heng frowned and asked, "What's this person's name?"

  "The nickname is Little Braid, and his real name is Bian Xiaoyong."

  Zhou Heng nodded.

  Going forward, he continued: "Bian Xiaoyong seems to know a very powerful character, and that character is over there." He pointed to the opposite direction of the border, "It has something to do with it, and it is said that the people over there are smuggling over there. Yes, anyway, if you want weapons, you can only buy them from that big man through this kid."

  Li Mingyue didn't say a word, just looked at Zhou Heng and acted.

  Zhou Heng's face was calm, he couldn't see any meaning, and he didn't speak.

  He went forward and said, "I'll take you to see Bian Xiaoyong in a while, and then give him a deposit and let him buy weapons."

  "Okay." Zhou Heng spoke.

  They set off when the sun went down in the evening.

  In a low wooden house on the outskirts of Yunzhou, go forward and bring out a short man with a small flat head.

  "This is Bian Xiaoyong."

  Bian Xiaoyong looked at Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue with a bit of vigilance in his eyes, but also a bit of exploration and curiosity.

  Li Mingyue glanced at Bian Xiaoyong from time to time, looked at him twice, and felt that Bian Xiaoyong wanted to come over, so he quickly retracted his gaze, then looked over, and then retracted.

  Because the moment Bian Xiaoyong appeared, she saw a dark luck value of 666 on the top of his head.

  It's been a long time since I've seen such a black luck value, which is even worse than her and grandfather's.

  And the luck value of this kid is still decreasing, and it has been reduced by three points in such a short time.

  How unlucky is this man.

  Bian Xiaoyong raised his chin at Zhou Heng and asked, "Do you want a guy?"

  Zhou Heng nodded and asked, "Can you get a guy with a noise? Money is not a problem."

  Hearing 'money is not a problem', Bian Xiaoyong nodded. Xiaoyong's eyes lit up, and after turning around, he stretched out a slap.

  "Maybe it can be obtained, but this number is required."

  Li Mingyue thought to herself, could it be fifty? Fifty words were a bit too many, but in order to save Bai Yun, they accepted it.

  Then she heard Zhou Heng ask, "Five hundred?"

  She hurriedly grabbed Zhou Heng's arm, "It's fifty, fifty, you made a mistake."

  Bian Xiaoyong laughed suddenly, and said with a frown: " Fifty won't make a sound, at least five hundred."

  Li Mingyue's eyes widened: It's really five hundred!

  Forget it, they don't buy it.

  When she went out, she left 20 yuan for her grandfather, and took out the rest of the money. Even if she took out all the money on her body, she couldn't make up half of the 500 yuan.

  Zhou Heng nodded and said, "Okay, look at the goods first."

  Bian Xiaoyong saw that Zhou Heng was so calm, he just thought he was a connoisseur of some shrewdness, he rolled his eyes and said, "That's ok, give me one first. The deposit made, I'll get the goods for you."

  Li Mingyue hurriedly tugged at Zhou Heng's clothes, motioning not to give it.

  Bian Xiaoyong's current luck value has been reduced to -688. With such a rapid drop in luck, I'm afraid this kid is going to have an accident.

  But don't just take their money, and then the people are gone, then they don't waste their money.

  Zhou Heng received Li Mingyue's signal and shook his head: "Well, let's go with you, we won't get close to the place, you go get the goods, and if you get it, I'll give you fifty more.

  " , if Bian Xiaoyong refused, he swallowed it.

  If these two swindlers can give fifty more, it is equivalent to the fifty directly into his wallet.

  Dry!
  He was secretly happy, but he had a thoughtful look on his face, and he deliberately warned with a serious face.

  "You can go with me, but don't make trouble, it will kill people. Boss Chou won't talk like me. If you make him disliked, he will show you some color, and then I will also There 's no way to protect you."

  Zhou Heng nodded lightly without any hesitation, "Don't worry."

  Li Mingyue didn't stop him either, so what the enemy boss sounds dangerous, but danger also comes with opportunity, Wan Fang Xiaoyong really had an accident , they can also know for the first time.

  In any case, the smooth purchase of things is the most important thing.