Chapter 6- 10

Chapter 6 Fortune Still Brings Picking?

  Zhou Heng felt that he couldn't even look directly at the joy on the faces of the grandfather and grandson. Isn't it just a small basket of fungus, and the joy was like picking up a piece of gold ingot.

  It really is a simple villager!

  "Let's keep going in," he said.

  After walking for a while, Zhou Heng took out the binoculars and looked at it, then turned around and made a silent gesture to Old Man Li, grandfather and grandson, "There is a rabbit ahead." He whispered.

  Old Man Li's eyes widened, and the turbidity inside turned into bright light.

  sigh? rabbit!

  There are still rabbits alive here. It's really a miracle that the sun has risen from the west!
  Li Mingyue looked at the 999 on Zhou Heng's head, shed a tear of envy and a drop of saliva of joy, and followed the boss to eat meat.

  I saw that Zhou Heng suddenly kicked out like a leopard, and at some point in his hand, he picked up a few stones and smashed them out as he ran.

  Old Man Li no longer trembled in his legs and feet, and followed him in a flash.

  Li Mingyue looked at the landing spot where Zhou Heng threw the stone, and flexibly ran to check.

  very good!

  On the landing site of the first stone, there was a limping pheasant.

  Is this stoning a blind pheasant?

  She jumped up and grabbed the pheasant happily, pulled a vine from the side to tie the pheasant's legs, and threw it into the big basket.

  After making sure that the pheasant would not escape, she raised her head excitedly and shouted to her grandfather and Zhou Heng in the distance: "I hit a pheasant! There is chicken to eat!"

  Old Man Li asked in surprise when he heard his granddaughter's cry: " Is it true?"

  After asking, he was stunned: isn't he chasing a hare, what is the pheasant robbing!
  "My leg was broken by the stone thrown by Zhou Heng. I have already been caught in the basket." Li Mingyue shouted.

  Old Man Li was so happy that he didn't know what to say, so he slapped Zhou Heng on the back a few times to show his excitement.

  "Good boy, good boy, good boy!"

  Zhou Heng was not able to defend himself, and was slapped by a few slaps, and the rabbit almost fell to the ground.

  He ducked and came to a conclusion in his heart: the people in this village are strong, whether it is a girl who is thin into bean sprouts or an old man.

  Li Mingyue happily ran to the spot where the second stone landed, but found nothing wild. She thought that although 999 was powerful, she couldn't get rid of it, so she shouldn't be mad at other people, such as her -587.

  Just as she was about to turn away, she seemed to catch something out of the corner of her eyes. She turned her head to take a closer look, then bent down to pick up a branch with two burr balls hanging from it.

  After a little thought, she smashed the burr ball with a stone, and the shiny chestnuts inside fell out.

  She looked up, good guy, isn't that a chestnut tree above her head!
  "Grandpa, come here, there are chestnut trees here!" she shouted happily.

  999 is really not a vain name, and it will not fail!
  After hearing this, Old Man Li greeted Zhou Heng, and hurried over.

  When he saw the chestnut trees on the hillside above, he also danced with joy. The fruits on them could at least fit a sack, and his granddaughter had snacks this winter.

  "There is actually such a chestnut tree here, why didn't I find it before, good guy, not bad, not bad." He happily walked back and forth a few times, trying to figure out how to knock down the chestnuts on it.

  Li Mingyue honestly raised the branch in his hand, "If it wasn't for Zhou Heng's stone just smashed down, I wouldn't have found it."

  At this time, Zhou Heng came over with the dead rabbit, and he followed Old Man Li's line of sight. to the tree above.

  "Is this the chestnut tree?"

  As soon as Old Man Li saw him coming , he couldn't help saying, "Good boy, good boy."

  He slapped the slap in excitement again, but Zhou Heng quickly avoided him, but no one was photographed, Old Man Li Not lost, he turned a corner and shot on the soil slope under the chestnut tree.

  Li Mingyue turned her head and said to Zhou Heng with a smile: "You are awesome!"

  Zhou Heng: Haha!

  After some picking, they harvested a large basket of chestnuts, and there was still a lot that couldn't fit in. Old Man Li looked at Zhou Heng's shirt, and after seeing Zhou Heng's refusal look, he smiled and said,

  "Your city people's clothes. If it's expensive, I'd better use my rags."

  Then he used his shirt to make a bundle and packed a bundle of chestnuts.

  With these gains, Old Man Li didn't feel hungry anymore, so he just forcibly stuffed Zhou Heng with his sweet potatoes. How could Zhou Heng rob an old man of his meal, and he was young enough to fight hunger, and returned the sweet potato to Old Man Li, then carried the basket of chestnuts and headed down the mountain first.

  At this time, Li Mingyue found that the luck value on the top of grandpa's head had changed again, and it was -587.

  Hey, another 0.5 points less!
  She thought about it for a while, and hurried up to borrow a dagger from Zhou Heng.

  "Comrade Zhou Heng, borrow your dagger to use it." She said in a pleasing tone.

  Zhou Heng hesitated and asked, "What's the use?" Li Mingyue said honestly, "   Look in the

  mirror."   Forget it, everyone has a love for beauty, and he shouldn't criticize people casually.   Zhou Heng, who tried to figure it out, lent the dagger to Li Mingyue.   "Thank you!"   Li Mingyue happily thanked, then took the dagger and carefully looked at her head.

  Um? Why hasn't Mao's luck value changed? She plays with 999 like grandpa.
-
  578 or -578!

  Grandpa's value is increasing, why hasn't hers changed? Could it be that the luck of the luck boss is not a splendid type, but also picks people?

  Li Mingyue felt very sad, but she couldn't find anyone to discuss this matter, so she had to sigh and return the dagger to Zhou Heng.

  Seeing her devastated and dejected appearance, Zhou Heng couldn't help but wonder, what happened? Did you just find out that she really doesn't look that good? It shouldn't be, such a person who likes to look in the mirror.

  But seeing Li Mingyue sullenly not wanting to speak, he suppressed his doubts.

  On the way back, old man Li noticed his granddaughter was lethargic, so he teased her, "Candied dates, you can eat meat, why are you not happy? When I go back, I will cook you stewed chicken."

  Li Mingyue heard what her grandfather said, After thinking about it, no matter whether her luck value has changed or not, but now that she and grandpa are together well, and there are so many gains today, she should be happy, the improvement of her luck value is not a matter of a moment.

  So she cheered up and said, "Today is the first day that the educated youths moved to our house. Go back and invite them to eat stewed chicken together, and welcome them to join Shibei Village."

  She had thought about it before, living in a yard, It's not good to eat alone, and there is Zhou Heng here, why don't she take the initiative to ask everyone to eat together, and sell one to the other four educated youths, so that everyone can get along well in the future.

  Just do a good job that day.

  Zhou Heng was a little surprised when he heard Li Mingyue's words. He didn't expect this little girl to be very generous. Besides being a little nervous at first, she was quite a person.

  At this time, the luck value above Li Mingyue's head instantly changed to -577