Chapter 221- 225

Chapter 221 Quickly Say You Like Me

  Too Li Mingyue walked into Zhou Heng's study and saw a lot of documents spread out on the table in front of him.

  "Are you busy?"

  Zhou Heng tidyed up casually and said, "I asked for leave some time ago to prepare for the exam, but the propaganda department has been trying to catch me for the past two days. You talk well."

  Li Mingyue's heart skipped a beat when he heard his last sentence with a slight resentment.

  She calmed down, forced a smile, and said, "It's getting cold too. Grandpa and I plan to go back to Shibei Village tomorrow, and come back to the city after the results come out.

  " Zhang Junbo is in charge.

  Although it's not a big deal in detail, the pigs are released after the autumn harvest, the vegetables in the greenhouse are managed and picked by the production team, and the fields are no longer alive, and the brick factory in the village still emits smoke every day.

  But with such a big yard, it is troublesome enough for Zhang Junbo to take care of it alone.

  Zhou Heng listened, paused, put down the pen in his hand, and looked at Li Mingyue seriously.

  Li Mingyue was a little nervous at the sudden deep look in his eyes, she turned her eyes away and turned out of the window.

  "Mingyue, have you thought about which school you want to apply for?"

  As soon as the exam was over, the two of them checked the answers to the test questions and estimated the score. The score was not low, and their choice was quite wide. .

  Li Mingyue smiled, "I haven't really thought about it yet. I want to study history, and I also want to apply for literature."

  Zhou Heng nodded and said, "I plan to apply for the University of Science and Technology in City A. The University of Science and Technology also has a history department and a literature department, you and me. Let's go to A University of Science and Technology together."

  Li Mingyue was a little dazed for a moment, she didn't want to go to City A.

  "Why?" she murmured.

  Zhou Heng suddenly reached out and grabbed her hands tightly.

  Li Mingyue's heart jumped, and she subconsciously grabbed her hand, but Zhou Heng held it even tighter.

  She could feel the temperature of Zhou Heng's palm burning her, and the touch went all the way up her arm.

  "Zhou Heng, speak as soon as you speak, do whatever you want!"

  Li Mingyue puffed out her cheeks and said angrily.

  Zhou Heng laughed, "Didn't I call him Big Brother Zhou, why did he become Zhou Heng again?"

  He found that he made Li Mingyue anxious, and the girl would call him by her first name and surname, and he liked her to call her own name.

  Li Mingyue glared at him, then looked at his hand again, signaling him to let go.

  "Don't let it go." Zhou Heng said proudly, "Didn't I tell you, I love you, I want to live with you forever, hold your hand, and never let go, so you go to the University of Science and Technology with me Let's go."

  "I went to that school when I was a child, but when I was older, it has a very rich collection of books. Don't you like reading books, so it's just right to go there."

  Listening to his confession, Li Mingyue was in a panic, but he didn't expect him to be serious Mention, she said such blunt and bitter words so carelessly, making her face red when she heard it.

  "Come on, you also like me."

  Seeing Li Mingyue's embarrassed look, Zhou Heng resisted the urge to squeeze her cheek with his hand.

  Li Mingyue glared at him, "No."

  Zhou Heng snorted, "In the beginning, you picked me at a glance, and now it's too late."

  Li Mingyue couldn't say anything, how could this person be such a rogue.

  What does it mean to be picked at a glance, obviously they want to borrow a house, she just let him go up the mountain with him, a fair deal.

  Seeing her helpless appearance, Zhou Heng secretly delighted in his heart, and his face became even more rogue and even more aggressive.

  "Li Mingyue, if you look around, who else can you choose besides me? No one is as good as me, no one knows you better than me, and no one likes you more than me."

  Li Mingyue bit her lip, but that's right, Zhou Heng can be regarded as the golden phoenix in the entire Jinning County, who can compare to him.

  And no other man dared to say something to her like that, dare to say it? Just wait for the stone to say hello.

  She has too many secrets that Zhou Heng knows, but Zhou Heng never asks deeply, just follows her and supports her.

  Thinking of this, Li Mingyue released his biting lip.

  Zhou Heng noticed it, and the smile in his eyes deepened.

  "Mingyue, Mingyue, I like you so much, tell me that you like me too, so that life will be complete."

  Li Mingyue was stared at by his burning gaze, and only felt his face blushing and heartbeat, how could he say this.

  "It's getting late, I have to go back to rest." She made other excuses, trying to save her hand.

  "Don't let it go." Zhou Heng continued to work hard, "If you say you like me, I will let you go back to sleep."

  Li Mingyue:
  She looked at Zhou Heng, how could she say this?

  Zhou Heng was in a good mood and leaned forward, "Are you embarrassed to say it, then write it down."

  He let go of one hand and put the paper and pen in front of Li Mingyue diligently.

  Li Mingyue looked at the paper, and then looked at Zhou Heng, who had an eager face.

  She gritted her teeth and picked up a pen.

  "Turn your head, don't peek."

  Zhou Heng was overjoyed, he really turned his head, but said in his mouth: "Mingyue, you will apply to the University of Science and Technology with me, we will go to university together, and go home together after school. , when the time comes, you will cook for me, and I will accompany you to do housework and accompany you to read and walk, thinking about that day, it will be beautiful."

  Li Mingyue hadn't finished writing, but after listening to his words, she couldn't help but think about the scene together. .

  Really., stop!
  She turned her attention to the pen again, did she really write 'I like you too'?

  Although she was busy reviewing and doing questions these days, she also understood her own mind, and she liked Zhou Heng.

  If the object of marriage is Zhou Heng, she is willing.

  Thinking of this, she raised her head and glanced at Zhou Heng, who turned his face away. His side face was full of excitement and joy.

  She lowered her head, waved the pen, and wrote a line.

  When you are done writing, immediately button the paper on the table.

  "I've written it." She said, seeing Zhou Heng happily turning his face to get the paper to read, so she hurriedly stopped it.

  "Don't look now, wait until I'm gone."

  Still embarrassed.

  Li Mingyue stood up and hurried out.

  Zhou Heng said "Hey", what are you going to do? He still has a lot to say, and he hasn't been with her enough yet.

  Shouldn't the next step of the two lovers be holding hands and kissing?
  But looking at Li Mingyue's shy look, forget it.

  Take your time and don't scare people.

  The main reason is that he also has to practice and prepare, otherwise his movements are too unfamiliar and he will be laughed at by Li Mingyue.

  He thought happily in his heart, flipped through the piece of paper, and when he saw the content on it clearly, the beauty on his face froze instantly.

  "You rascal!"

  What does that mean?
  Zhou Heng was disappointed at first, then puzzled, and then his eyes lit up, as if thinking of something, a smile overflowed his face again.

  He jumped up excitedly.

  His lovely pretty bright moon yo!