Chapter 251- 255

Chapter 251 Wrecked

  "Li Mingyue, here!" Gao Fengshou waved and shouted vigorously.

  Li Mingyue shouted in surprise, "Uncle Gao, a good harvest." He quickly squeezed through the crowd.

  Gaotieshan took two steps forward, took the two suitcases in Li Mingyue's hand, and then kicked his son's ass.

  "Go and pick up the bag on Mingyue's back."

  Gao Fengshou touched his butt with one hand, and grabbed the bag on Li Mingyue's back with the other, mumbling, "You kicked all the meat on my butt like this."

  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing, the high harvest was still the same high harvest, and it felt cordial all of a sudden.

  She said, "Gao Fengshou, I have some delicious cakes in my bag. I can give you two more bags later."

  Gao Fengshou immediately became energetic when he heard this, and happily put the bag on his back, and said two more Nice sentence.

  "Li Mingyue, I found that you have become more beautiful, like a fairy from a big city. I didn't dare to recognize you just now. Later, I found that you walked with your head down and walked the same way as before, and then I called your name."

  Li Mingyue: ...why did she walk with her head down?

  Forget it, it's good that this kid can praise her, and only Li Baoling is perfect in his eyes.

  She asked Gao Tieshan, "Uncle Gao, why are you here?"

  It was really unexpected that someone came to pick her up so late.

  But Gaotieshan said: "Leave the train station first, and then talk about it on the road."

  "Then where are we going now?"

  Gao Fengshou hurriedly replied: "Go to your home in the city, where your grandfather is waiting."

  Huh?
  Grandpa came to the city too?
  Li Mingyue was puzzled in her heart, but seeing the hustle and bustle of people coming and going in the train station, she pressed the button and didn't ask any more questions, and just followed the high-speed rail mountain forward.

  When we got to the train station, there was a tractor parked.

  Seeing that they were going to drive a tractor, some people came up and opened their mouths and asked: "Go to Chengguan, do you want to pull people? Give the fare."

  Gao Tieshan was stunned. This is the first time someone has taken the initiative to give money for a ride outside. .

  Gao Fengshou in the car bucket was excited, and immediately shouted: "Go to the city, two cents per person, get on the car if you want to go."

  Li Mingyue: You are quite good at seizing business opportunities.

  Gao Tieshan is busy stopping his son, the stinky boy is making trouble, if someone catches this, it must be said that they are black-hearted capitalists.

  "If you don't pull people, don't charge money, this car won't hold many people."

  He shouted to the people who came over, and quickly let Li Mingyue and Gao Fengshou sit down, started the tractor, and fled the train station in a hurry.

  Gao Fengshou is still not happy, why is the money not transferred?

  Gao Tieshan taught him a lesson: "You want to make any money, and don't even think about whether there is a life spent!"

  Li Mingyue remembered this matter, although it is gradually letting go, but it is still sensitive to blatantly pull people to make money at the railway station Yes, if one says badly, he will really be arrested.

  She comforted Gao Fengshou: "Don't be discouraged, you can't do it now, maybe in a few years. When you graduate from primary school, you can drive a tractor here to pull people in your spare time."

  Gao Fengshou nodded, thinking that Li Mingyue was right. , When he grows up, no one can control what he wants to do.

  After walking for a while and reaching a quiet place, Li Mingyue asked Gao Tieshan and the others again.

  "Why did you come to pick me up?"

  Gao Tieshan drove a tractor at night and had to concentrate on distinguishing the road conditions, so Gao Fengshou answered her.

  "Actually, my dad and I have come back to the train station for an hour every day for the past two days. Grandpa Li said that you will only come back in these two days.

  By the way, your grandfather has a sprained foot, and it is inconvenient to walk, so he can't move temporarily, so he sent us here. "

  What?
  Grandpa's foot was sprained?!

  Li Mingyue's heart suddenly lifted, and she hurriedly asked: "Is it serious? When is it going to happen? Have you been to the hospital? Does my grandpa hurt?

  Gao Fengshou said: "It's been a week. Your grandfather went to the production team's pig farm to see pigs that day, but Zhao Wensheng's family happened to be picking pigs. As a result, the pigs escaped, and your grandfather's feet were bruised. " .

  At that time, the captain sent your grandfather to the hospital in the city directly with a tractor for examination. The doctor said that it was not serious, and let him lie down at home to rest and let himself recover. "

  It just happened that you were about to go on vacation, so your father stayed in the city and didn't go back, saying he would wait for you.

  Except for the second brother Zhang and his wife who stayed in the city to serve your father, my father and I also drove a tractor every day, but this I've been living in the city for two days."

  "Your father's feet are just swollen, but it's fine. You can just walk without walking. Uncle Captain even found someone to buy a wooden wheelchair for your father. It's very easy to use."

  "I It looks like it's almost healed, I asked your grandfather this morning, and he said that he will definitely be able to walk on the ground in two weeks."

  Li Mingyue was relieved when she heard that her grandfather's foot injury was not serious, and then remembered that it was with Zhao Wensheng. The family has something to do with it, so I don't get angry.

  The Zhao family is really arguing with them!
  She asked, "Does the Zhao family have anything to say?"

  Gao Fengshou waved his hand: "The next day after the accident, a pound of apples were sent, but your father threw them away, and then they didn't show up again. His family said yes in the village. Don't blame their family for your own failure to stand up."

  Li Mingyue was even more angry when she heard this, and even beat her up! If it wasn't for your family's tossing to divide pigs, could this happen?

  "His family has been separated from the production team to work alone?"

  Gao Fengshou scratched his head: "It seems to have been separated. Anyway, a lot of things have been separated, and I don't know the specifics."

  Li Mingyue was thinking about finding time to ask Li Shizhu, if she didn't finish the division, she wouldn't mind using a little trick in it to let the Zhao family suffer a little!
  The tractor pulled up quickly to the door.

  As soon as the car stopped, Li Mingyue couldn't wait to jump out of the car and ran towards the gate.

  "Grandpa!"

  She pushed open the door while shouting, and bumped into Zhang Junbo, who heard the movement and came out of the room.

  At this time, my grandfather's voice came from the house.

  "Zao'er is back?"

  Li Mingyue said "hey", greeted second brother Zhang hurriedly, and went to grandpa's house.

  "Grandpa, how are you?" Li Mingyue asked when she entered the room.

  I saw Old Man Li sitting on the kang head with his feet exposed in the air.

  Li Mingyue carefully identified it, and it seemed that her right foot was indeed swollen.

  Old Man Li smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay, don't be nervous."

  Instead, he asked about his granddaughter's stay in City A, "After I leave, is there nothing at home? Are you afraid of living alone?"

  Li Mingyue He shook his head and said nothing, suddenly remembered the falling rocks, so he nodded again.

  I talked about the meteorite and the matter of going to Y country to participate in the exchange.

  When he heard that he could go to Country Y, Old Man Li was immediately excited.

  "What a coincidence, I have to go with you." He was about to get up as he spoke, but he moved his feet and said "Oops".