Chapter 55- 60

Chapter 56 Li Dahu's style

  Old man Li took a car all the way back to Shibei Village.

  As soon as the car entered the village, it caused a sensation.   A group of children

  playing at the head of the village, Gao Fengshou, who was at the head, first saw the jeep racing in the loess dust.

Reminder, they also shouted and shouted.

  "A car is coming!"

  "A car is coming."

  Seeing the shocked look, those who didn't know thought they were shouting "The wolf is coming".

  In the sound of gongs and drums. Ah, no, the car drove into the village amid the shouting of the children, and the villagers flocked to watch the jeeps that had come into contact from close quarters.

  Old man Li rolled down the window proudly. On the way, he learned from the driver Master Tao, stuck his head out, and waved his hand in style.

  "Well, we're back."

  "Is the big guy okay?"

  "Eat well, dress well? That's fine, then I'm relieved."

  Good guy, that style, who didn't know it thought it was the leader For inspections, or if they developed abroad, they return home to make money.   In the crowd, Li Shizhu sighed and said, "Uncle, you can pull it down. Do we eat well or dress well? You still don't know? Look at your outfit

  , it's pretty cool."

The old men laughed: "Li Dahu, okay, you can see if you don't know it yourself."

  Some people also asked: "Master, where is the car, why did you get in the car? What a fool!"

  Old man Li squinted . He smiled and looked at them very kindly, as if he didn't care about mortals.

  Li Mingyue looked at her grandfather's appearance and laughed uncontrollably.

  Zhou Heng was speechless, and his understanding of Old Man Li was refreshed again.

  Although the driver, Master Tao, is used to being surrounded by people when he travels, he is still amused by the appearance of old man Li. This old man is really interesting.

  More and more villagers came out to watch the fun. Some people watched the car, and some people talked to Old Man Li, Li Mingyue, and Zhou Heng who were in the car to inquire about the reason for the car.

  Many people are envious, especially young children.

  Li Mingyue saw Zhao Xiaolan in the crowd with sharp eyes. Zhao Xiaolan was so jealous that her eyes turned lemon yellow.

  The jeep surrounded by the crowd drove slowly and leisurely to the gate of Li's house, and when they heard the movement, Mai Lili Gu Shijie and others also ran out.

  "Where did the car come from?" Mai Lili asked Li Mingyue who got off the car in surprise.

  Shen Xiaoqin looked at the surging villagers and was a little surprised. How could a single car cause such a big stir?
  Li Mingyue smiled and pointed to Zhou Heng, who was carrying things in the trunk, "His relatives brought us back with a car."

  As soon as a few people heard that they were related to Zhou Heng, they didn't feel strange at once. Zhou Heng is amazing. It's on.

  Li Mingyue added a few educated youths, and everyone started working together, and two back and forth moved the things in the car into the yard.

  Old man Li stood in the middle of the crowd, still showing off his feeling of riding in the car to everyone in a dignified manner.

  "This guy is sturdy. He drives very fast. As soon as you step on the accelerator, the car will go out."

  "Usually we can't get to the county from Shibei Village for three or four hours. This car, my good guy, takes an hour at most. Master Tao said that if the road is good, it won't be used for half an hour."

  "It's good to take a car, the wind won't blow, and the sun won't shine."

  "In the future, I will also buy a candied jujube and take me there every day. Going for a drive ."

  Everyone laughed, thinking that Old Man Li was just a dream, it would be nice to have a chance to ride once in a lifetime, and if you buy one, why don't you two go to heaven?

  Because it was getting late, after unloading the things, Master Tao took a sip and drove away.

  Many villagers dispersed, but some people stayed to inquire about the situation.

  yard.

  Li Shizhu looked at the large bundles of plastic placed against the wall and asked, "What kind of vegetable greenhouse are you really going to make a lot of toss about?"

  Old man Li: "That can be fake, we are all people who spit and nails. If you say it, you will do it."

  Li Shizhu doesn't want to talk to him, you old man don't talk nonsense here, when have you spit and nailed it, at least Mingyue's parents are gone, and now there is no one in Shibei Village. Make sure you know.

  He looked at Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng nodded and said, "Well, I want to give it a try. If it can be done, then Shibei Village will be able to eat vegetables in winter."

  Li Shizhu thought this sounded good. Let's try it, anyway, I have nothing to do in the past two winters.

  When people are idle, accidents will happen, and if something goes wrong, he doesn't have to be the captain to wipe his ass.

  Being a captain is also very tiring, okay?

  Mai Lili, Shen Xiaoqin and Xu Yingna helped Li Mingyue sort out the various ingredients she brought back.

  Seeing 20 catties of white noodles and 20 catties of rice, the three female educated youths looked at each other in surprise. Should this rice be eaten together, or should it be cooked for Zhou Heng alone?

  Li Mingyue explained to them in a timely manner: "The things that I brought back today were bought by Brother Zhou, as well as given by his relatives. Brother Zhou said that these things are not divided between you and me, and everyone can eat them together."

  Tsk!
  The three sighed that it was Zhou Heng, who was generous and generous!
  Shen Xiaoqin thought about the package she just received today. The family sent her a lot of food. At first, she planned to eat it slowly as a snack.

  The level of thought must be improved.

  In addition to the white flour rice, when I opened a sack prepared by Director Qin's house, I actually took out a large piece of ham, a small bag of apples, a packet of white sugar, a small packet of dried mushrooms, a small packet of dried chili peppers, a packet of beef jerky, and a small packet of pastry.

  Wow! So rich.

  Everyone looked at the piece of ham and left moving saliva.

  Zhou Heng came in and took a look, took away the package of beef jerky, and then distributed the pastries to Old Man Li. As for the rest, he said to Li Mingyue, "You can figure it out." It

  means that everyone cooks together. share.

  Li Mingyue steamed a pot of rice that night, and made three dishes: fried ham with bamboo shoots, stewed vermicelli with cabbage, hot and sour shredded potatoes, and cold fungus.

  Mai Lili and Xu Yingna, who helped serve the dishes, were drooling.

  Shen Xiaoqin, who has always been reserved, couldn't sit still in the room, and took the initiative to help set the dishes.

  Gu Shijie and Old Man Li were talking about things in the county town, and they went straight to the dining table and the kitchen.

  On the surface, Zhou Heng was the calmest, squatting on the edge of the door, holding a pen and paper to draw a sketch of the greenhouse. In fact, his drawings were already messed up.

  "It's time for dinner!"

  Before Li Mingyue's clear sound of opening the meal came to the ground, everyone couldn't wait to stretch out their chopsticks.

  The bamboo shoots are crisp and refreshing, the ham is delicious aftertaste, the noodles are smooth, the shredded potatoes are sour and spicy, the fungus is refreshing, the rice is fragrant and delicate, all the meals are extremely delicious.

  Yummy, so delicious!

  While eating, everyone praised Mingyue's craftsmanship.

  A meal that satisfies everyone.